PDA

View Full Version : Drunk Texts

WeVie
07-31-2011, 05:59 PM
Are these for real or are they made up? Some of them are great!

(925): she gave me her number. found out it was already stored in my phone as "bathroom blow job"

(910): I mean... It's a win/win situation. I mentor the kid for an hour and then I get to **** his mom. I know deep down I'm helping them both

(831): She just came to my house, with puke in her hair, to wake up my dad and scream "happy fathers day you DILF!" at the top of her lungs

(715): I just celebrated my ex boyfriends birthday by having more sex than he will today.

(303): Dude I walked the streets around the bar for three hours looking for my car then passed out on the side walk. (1-303): You don't have a car haha (303): I know lol

Find more here (http://mydrunktexts.com/)

WeVie
07-31-2011, 06:05 PM
So I found a few more.

(301): So I went on a date with this girl...and who's our waitress? My girlfriend got a second job she didn't tell me about to afford my birthday present.

(816): dude, i ate her out then we started makin out - and she said 'your breathe smells bad', made a mistake and said that's cuz your ***** stinks. I guess ill just beat and sleep tonight.

(908): Last night my mom and I decided to kick back and have a few beers. This morning I woke up naked next to my mother in her bed. She said she won't tell my dad if I won't. Aghhhhh love <3

No way that last one if for real, right??

Bumpus
07-31-2011, 06:16 PM
No way that last one if for real, right??

*preemptive*

Shut up J.

You have no way of knowing that one came from WV. :lol:

WeVie
07-31-2011, 08:24 PM
*preemptive*

Shut up J.

You have no way of knowing that one came from WV. :lol:

It's funny that you catch all the WV crap but you are so far north, you shouldn't count. It's southern WV were I am from, (kinda), my wife is from, and Arsenal is from that has the real WV rap.

Fin Fan in Cali
07-31-2011, 10:09 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_h6uRpW9Pk&feature=related

WeVie
07-31-2011, 10:34 PM
That guy is too funny!