PDA

View Full Version : Fin Fans in New Jersey

TKAllDay
08-01-2011, 09:41 PM
HI everyone. I live at the jersey shore :lol: and I'm pretty convinced that I am the only finfan around here. Of course I see that some of you guys are from NJ on finheaven, but do any of you ever get together to watch the fins games? I am generally stuck watching the games with my friends who are jets, cowboys, eagles, giants, raiders, and packers fans. Anyone from NJ out there :3w:

Mr_Freezetag
08-01-2011, 09:42 PM
Check out bars in NYC. I know it's not close but there are fins bars in Manhattan

TTBChevy
08-01-2011, 09:45 PM
Hi, I also live at the jersey shore.

JERSEYFINFAN23
08-01-2011, 09:49 PM
I am in Nj - grew up in Absecon - 10 mins from Ac, still work in Ac at Pf Changs at tropicana, I'm the Executive Chef.
now I live in Collings lakes / Near Hammonton - Atlantic county - Glouster County border.
I do not get togather but use the Tiny chat room and the finheaven chat (when they are up)
We have had the sunday ticket going into our 3rd season.

FinSince1971
08-01-2011, 10:02 PM
People that responded are not true Jersey shore folk. I live near Red Bank in Monmouth County. East of the G S Parkway in Ocea, Monmouth, and Atlantic County is the Jersey shore. What County are you in? By the way, best Jersey Dolphin fan spot I know of is in Morris County. The name of the place escapes me at the moment

Since 1971

Nick13
08-01-2011, 10:17 PM
I live in Newark, but I'm relatively new to the area and so haven't had any chance to scout any good Fins places. The nicest thing about Newark: Most people are are Giants fans and hate the Jets only slightly less than I do. :D

GCD960
08-01-2011, 10:24 PM
Miami Mikes on RT 10 - Hanover in a hotel or next to

I'm in Union - 138 off Parkway

uga3406
08-01-2011, 10:32 PM
I'm from the Princeton area. Usually I go see the games at one of the local bars around here or buffalo chicken place etc. Would be nice to see watch the game with some more phin fans. My best friend is a phin fan, we usually watch it together.

Mcganiel
08-01-2011, 10:35 PM
I went to school in absecon. Miami Mikes in east hanover is really cool. It's a mile from my house....

TKAllDay
08-01-2011, 10:36 PM
I live right near Point Pleasant/Toms River/Seaside ... I do chill on FH during the games but its more fun with fellow fin fans. I wish my best friend was a fin fan. They just dont understand

Non-Phixion
08-01-2011, 10:37 PM
yea miami mikes is in Hanover on rt 10 in Morris County, theres alot of TVs and Dolphins stuff on the walls...only place i know of

Cannonboy
08-01-2011, 10:38 PM
I live in Freehold New Jersey. I have Direct TV so I watch the games at home mostly. Miami Mikes seems the best place to watch in Jersey.

Chambersofcorse
08-01-2011, 10:46 PM
I live in Jackson, NJ. Near dirty old six flags. I usually watch the games on the ticket, but occasionally go to a local sports bar named Stadium bar and grill.

DevilElias26
08-01-2011, 11:08 PM
I'm in NJ/PA as well.

Arsenal WV
08-01-2011, 11:11 PM
I think D.B.C. lives in Jersey?

Jerseys FINest
08-01-2011, 11:23 PM
i go to an awesome local sports bar with great food (passaic county). Place is called jimmy geez, if you live near haledon i recommend it for sunday games. they do raffles at halftimes of each game and give away a jersey monday nights. not too many jets fans go there either, its mainly giants and raiders fans

whodizking
08-01-2011, 11:32 PM
Rahway NJ here! Let's get a Miami meet and game soon. Maybe we should go to a game up here.

Aqua and Orange
08-01-2011, 11:59 PM
Work in the city, but live in Montclair, NJ here! New Jersey is the country's best kept secret. Some of the most beautiful mountains, lakes, and beaches all an easy commute to the best city in the world.

Would totally be up for meeting up in NJ. Has anyone else noticed this?....NJ seems to be prodominently Giants fans, while Manhattan and the outer boroughs lean more towards the Jets? I grew up in NJ and lived here my entire life, and a good 95% of the people I know here are Giants fans.

jerzfinzz
08-02-2011, 12:01 AM
Jersey City! Im gonna have to check out Miami Mikes this season

ny1
08-02-2011, 12:02 AM
nyc here.there are a lot of spots but im not to sure of any.to be honest i go all out and watch fin games with jets fans and celebrate in there face.dont get me wrong the jets fans are roudy as hell, so if you dont have new yorker written on your face u will most defintly get in to a fight.half of my friends are jets fans and the other half are giants fans.me and the giants fans just pretty much team up and abuse the jets fans and the scrub weak arm feminine mark sanchez.

SeasonsMusic
08-02-2011, 12:09 AM
I live right next to Atlantic city :) hardcore fin fan!

ny1
08-02-2011, 12:37 AM
Work in the city, but live in Montclair, NJ here! New Jersey is the country's best kept secret. Some of the most beautiful mountains, lakes, and beaches all an easy commute to the best city in the world.

Would totally be up for meeting up in NJ. Has anyone else noticed this?....NJ seems to be prodominently Giants fans, while Manhattan and the outer boroughs lean more towards the Jets? I grew up in NJ and lived here my entire life, and a good 95% of the people I know here are Giants fans.

most of nyc are giant fans.i notice there are a lot of jets fans in long island but long island isnt part of new york city,they have a different mayor and laws.giants fans are the classy new yorkers cause they have a rich tradition and expensive tickets.the jets pretty much gave away there tickets so the roudy drunk young crowd would go to games in bunches and became jets fans.

FinSince1971
08-02-2011, 09:34 PM
Miami Mikes. Yeah thats it. I worked in Morristown last year and coworker whos a Dolphin fan told me about the place. Hes been there a few gamedays too. Google it. Looks like a blast. He said if you go on a gameday Sunday you gotta be there hours ahead of game cause its packed.

Since 1971

DanStillStands
08-09-2011, 11:01 PM
I live in Monmouth county. Best place to go is Miami MIkes. Its about an hour drive for me but well worth it. I watch most of the games on directv at home but once or twice a year i make the trip up to Miami mikes.

Perfect23
08-09-2011, 11:34 PM
I grew up in brick township and knew plenty of fins fans.

TommyFinFan
08-16-2011, 10:55 PM
I live in Denville and Miami Mikes is supposed to be a great place...they play the touchdown song after every point and I read that when Miami wins, there are aqua and orange shots on the house!! I look forward to going and finding out for myself!!!

Mr_Freezetag
08-16-2011, 11:02 PM
New Jersey is the armpit of America

Finfan83nj
08-21-2011, 08:33 PM
Miami Mikes on RT 10 - Hanover in a hotel or next to

I'm in Union - 138 off Parkway

I was going to ask about this place.. i have not been in NJ long. Grew up in south Florida and was looking for a place to catch games since they show nothing but jets and giants up here. Is it a good spot?

DanStillStands
08-22-2011, 10:11 PM
I was going to ask about this place.. i have not been in NJ long. Grew up in south Florida and was looking for a place to catch games since they show nothing but jets and giants up here. Is it a good spot?

Yes its a great place to go to watch the games.

TommyFinFan
08-24-2011, 02:25 PM
I have yet to go to Mikes but as long as I'm not working, I will be there for the first game!!

finatic1354
10-29-2011, 08:32 PM
HI everyone. I live at the jersey shore :lol: and I'm pretty convinced that I am the only finfan around here. Of course I see that some of you guys are from NJ on finheaven, but do any of you ever get together to watch the fins games? I am generally stuck watching the games with my friends who are jets, cowboys, eagles, giants, raiders, and packers fans. Anyone from NJ out there :3w:

Hey Tommyboy.... Its Finatic1354 here also at the Jersey Shore..... I dont have anyone around here excpept YET fans and Philly fans, Theyre no fun to watch a game with........ Where abouts? Belmar area?

finatic1354
10-29-2011, 08:39 PM
We should setup a meet and greet at Miami Mikes since a lot of people seem to know about this place for all Jersey Fin Fans... We can honor Finheaven members in the YETS backyard. :woot:

Stefins
12-17-2011, 03:26 PM
I am going to be in the Brick area tomorrow for a party. Any idea's of where I can watch the game? At this point i am planning on going to Simko's. I would rather go to a place that WILL have the sound on.
Any suggestions in that area?