PDA

View Full Version : NE vs. TENN Thread

Section126
01-10-2004, 11:19 PM
Nobody watching this thing? What a game!

Noland
01-10-2004, 11:36 PM
defensive game.

Section126
01-11-2004, 12:19 AM
PHANTOM HOLDING PENALTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:fire: :angry:

IT IS HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!!

ARE YOU KIDDING?

Section126
01-11-2004, 12:24 AM
DREW BENNETT MAKES INCREDIBLE CATCH AFTER CATCH......THEN DROPS THE PROBABLE GAME WINNER?

This is making me sick.........

and patriot fans don't think they are lucky..........

Jaj
01-11-2004, 12:31 AM
Patriots I hate you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Screw you New England!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MIADolFan
01-11-2004, 12:33 AM
DAMN F***IN PATSIES........

Lucky sons of b******

I can't wait for Indy to throttle their rear ends next week. Yes, Indy is winning tomorrow.

Section126
01-11-2004, 12:33 AM
Have any of you ever seen a team get every single meaningful break?

Dolfan954
01-11-2004, 12:34 AM
So much for talking to Scott Pioli tomorrow. :(

MIADolFan
01-11-2004, 12:34 AM
LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK
LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK Pats LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK
LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK

See them surround in that crap...

Section126
01-11-2004, 12:35 AM
If I told what was going to happen....you would probably say: "No way...not again...."

Well, it happened.......again...........

They have a horseshoe embedded firmly in their chief orifice.

Jaj
01-11-2004, 12:36 AM
Face it no one will beat the Patsies.

Whatever we do, whatever pre-game ritual, whatever any good Dolphin fan can do we will just end up with the same result. The Luckiest team in America winning another Superbowl. This feels almost as bad as the loss to Jax. in 99 or the Oakland loss in 00.

Sometimes I wish I were a Patriot fan.

Section126
01-11-2004, 01:03 AM
Originally posted by Jaj
Face it no one will beat the Patsies.

Whatever we do, whatever pre-game ritual, whatever any good Dolphin fan can do we will just end up with the same result. The Luckiest team in America winning another Superbowl. This feels almost as bad as the loss to Jax. in 99 or the Oakland loss in 00.

Sometimes I wish I were a Patriot fan.

WTF?

:confused:

Jaj
01-11-2004, 01:04 AM
I mean because it would be so easy.

Fresh
01-11-2004, 01:06 AM
I really could see this happening next week(say Colts win tomorrow):

:48 left to play, 27-23 Indy, 2nd down, Indy ball, 0 TO's left for NE..

"The snap, Manning is going down for the kneel.. NO HE FUMBLES! RECOVERED BY NEW ENGLAND! TED WASHINGTON IS GONE, 79-YARDS!"

Pats win.

Noland
01-11-2004, 01:19 AM
All year long they have been LUCKY they are about as good as the Panthers last year. The panthers would lose by a few points and play hard. The Freakin Patsie's if they are tied or down a few points the other team fumbles miss a 15 yard FG trip over their own players feet. It is amazing how that works Brady completed some of the luckiest passes. I bet Venaterie could have kicked a 80 yard FG. Luckiest team I have ever seen. There good but not that Damn good. Just Brady grin pisses me off.

LLLLLLLLLLLUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Bas*****

Section126
01-11-2004, 01:22 AM
How bout this.........Indy up 28-27......Vinieteri is hurt.........NE lines up for the game winning 64 yard field goal.............Ted Washington kicks it............BLOCKED!!!!......Freeney picks it up and he is gone!.........OH NO!!!!! HE SPIKES IT at the one yard line!!!!!! Damien Woody PICKS IT UP!!!! He is at the 20....the 30....the 40!!!!...THE 50!!!! he is gone!!!!! He is at the 20...the 10....5...FUMBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Washington gets it at the 2........HE GETS HIT!!!!........laterals back to Bratzke....He is tackled in the end zone by Ted Washington and scores a safety!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PATS WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bill Belichick is truly a genius...he is being carried off the field................Ted Washington is being named the player of the game for his 9 field goals, all of over 50 yards........

Jaj
01-11-2004, 01:27 AM
And Vinateri is carrying Washington even though he is injured.

Noland
01-11-2004, 01:34 AM
We need to take a poll on who is the luckiest team to ever play? I believe the pats would win that a long shot. I just don't understand they don't seem that good. I thought the Titans played as good as they could they just aint got the LUCK going. They havent had the luck since the playoff game againt the Bills. I dont see any body beating them as lucky as they are it is amazing.

Phin-o-rama
01-11-2004, 01:37 AM
Originally posted by Jaj
And Vinateri is carrying Washington even though he is injured.

i spit out my soda lol hahahaha

CirclingWagons
01-11-2004, 01:43 AM
Originally posted by Noland
We need to take a poll on who is the luckiest team to ever play? I believe the pats would win that a long shot. I just don't understand they don't seem that good. I thought the Titans played as good as they could they just aint got the LUCK going. They havent had the luck since the playoff game againt the Bills. I dont see any body beating them as lucky as they are it is amazing.
that playoff game wasn't against us...it was against the Raiders

Section126
01-11-2004, 01:49 AM
It is charm......The Pats are a truly "charmed" team..........

it is incredible........I hate Drew Bennett for contributing to this.....the question is.......Could he control himself?......Is it possible that there was no way he could have caught it? Would the moon come crashing down to the earth if he would have caught it?

It is truly Hocus Pocus stuff to see that guy do a Lynn Swann imitation until he gets the probable game winner hit him in the hands....chest and then....The turf.

CirclingWagons
01-11-2004, 01:50 AM
Originally posted by Section126
It is charm......The Pats are a truly "charmed" team..........

it is incredible........I hate Drew Bennett for contributing to this.....the question is.......Could he control himself?......Is it possible that there was no way he could have caught it? Would the moon come crashing down to the earth if he would have caught it?

It is truly Hocus Pocus stuff to see that guy do a Lynn Swann imitation until he gets the probable game winner hit him in the hands....chest and then....The turf. If he would've caught it they'd of called offensive pass interference

Noland
01-11-2004, 01:51 AM
No I am talking about when the titans scored against bills in 99 on the last play of the game I can't remember what happened bu Wychek had something to do with it. I sorry if I did not write it right. The Titans has not had luck since then or not like that . the patsie's have it every week.

CirclingWagons
01-11-2004, 01:52 AM
No I am talking about when the titans scored against bills in 99 on the last play of the game I can't remember what happened bu Wychek had something to do with it. I sorry if I did not write it right. The Titans has not had luck since then or not like that . the patsie's have it every week.
yes, the Music City Bull****. Neal-Wychek-Dyson...TD

forward lateral

Section126
01-11-2004, 01:53 AM
Originally posted by CirclingWagons
If he would've caught it they'd of called offensive pass interference

Of course...............

Section126
01-11-2004, 01:55 AM

yes, the Music City Bull****. Neal-Wychek-Dyson...TD

forward lateral

It was the correct CALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:foundout: :wall: :lol:

Section126
01-11-2004, 01:56 AM
The Music city miracle was a travesty.........an enjoyable one........but still a travesty.........

CirclingWagons
01-11-2004, 01:57 AM

It was the correct CALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:foundout: :wall: :lol: no..it was a straight line if anything..still, gotta throw the flag in that situation

CirclingWagons
01-11-2004, 01:57 AM
The Music city miracle was a travesty.........an enjoyable one........but still a travesty......... as was your playoff exit that year:D

Section126
01-11-2004, 02:02 AM
as was your playoff exit that year:D

Yep, that guy brunnel with his late game heroics to beat us 20-16....what a game.....it was a shame that we lost such a close game..............

:sceptic: :barf:

Noland
01-11-2004, 02:03 AM
I think if that happened to Miami then I would never watch football again I would not come out of the house for a week. I would not wish that on no team except the Pats Jets and Redskins maybe the Ravens

CirclingWagons
01-11-2004, 02:03 AM

Yep, that guy brunnel with his late game heroics to beat us 20-16....what a game.....it was a shame that we lost such a close game..............

:sceptic: :barf:
no...it was a shame it was Danny's last(and Jimmy's, but no one cares about him anyways).

CirclingWagons
01-11-2004, 02:04 AM
I think if that happened to Miami then I would never watch football again I would not come out of the house for a week. I would not wish that on no team except the Pats Jets and Redskins maybe the Ravens oh..we've seen worse:lol:

SB XXV for starters:(

Dolfan954
01-11-2004, 02:04 AM
I knew that was coming :lol:

Hey, the refs did the Bills a favor. They weren't beating the Rams. 0-5 in the SB? Ouch.

Agua
01-11-2004, 02:06 AM
Yup, Pats are definitely charmed. I recognize they're well coached and keep themselves in position to win games, but man, EVERYTHING breaks their way. Nobody can beat them.

CirclingWagons
Originally posted by Dolfan954

I knew that was coming :lol:

Hey, the refs did the Bills a favor. They weren't beating the Rams. 0-5 in the SB? Ouch.
au contraire mon ami, Bills finished #1 in defense that year. #1 d vs. #1 O would of been intersting too. Too bad Bum's son had a change of heart before the playoffs and started Robosack

Dolfan954
oh..we've seen worse:lol:

SB XXV for starters:(
That's the "Scott Norwouldn't Bowl" right?

Ahh, great game. During the Gulf War...Mark Ingram with that crucial 3rd down catch dodging about 6 Bills defenders and Parcells chewing up clock...hmm what else? Oh yeah, the beautiful pre-cokehead Whitney Houston. :D

Section126
01-11-2004, 02:07 AM
That was truly hurtful......I was actually out of my house and at Gulfstream park to watch Jay "F'N" Fiedler complete a 20 yard pass down the sideline........

I kept telling people to take that crap off........and everybody would just stare at the screen like if in a trance or something........

CirclingWagons
01-11-2004, 02:09 AM
That was truly hurtful......I was actually out of my house and at Gulfstream park to watch Jay "F'N" Fiedler complete a 20 yard pass down the sideline........

I kept telling people to take that crap off........and everybody would just stare at the screen like if in a trance or something........ the dumbest part of that Jax-Miami game was right before halftime. It was 41-0, and Danny throws a td pass to gadsden, and what does he do?, he throws up the "OG" sign...brilliant buddy:lol:

Section126
01-11-2004, 02:09 AM
Rob "I wear a girly headband" Johnson........My favorite Bills QB..........

Dolfan954
01-11-2004, 02:11 AM

I kept telling people to take that crap off........and everybody would just stare at the screen like if in a trance or something........
That's the Phins for you. They seem to have a knack for letting the previously unknown nobodies shine. Jay friggin Fiedler looked like Montana and actually hit his receivers IN STRIDE. Go figure.

CirclingWagons
01-11-2004, 02:12 AM
Rob "I wear a girly headband" Johnson........My favorite Bills QB.......... I hear the same sentiments from Pats and Jet fans:lol:

Section126
01-11-2004, 02:12 AM
the dumbest part of that Jax-Miami game was right before halftime. It was 41-0, and Danny throws a td pass to gadsden, and what does he do?, he throws up the "OG" sign...brilliant buddy:lol:

It was 38 nothing BUDDY!!!!!!! Get it right!!!!!

I remember sitting in my living room in the first quarter and just saying....."F" this.....I'm gonna go bet horses.....I get to the track and sure enough.....It is still going on AND GETTING WORST!!!!!!

It is still the only game I have ever walked out on........

Dolfan954
01-11-2004, 02:13 AM
the dumbest part of that Jax-Miami game was right before halftime. It was 41-0, and Danny throws a td pass to gadsden, and what does he do?, he throws up the "OG" sign...brilliant buddy:lol:
He did? :lol: What a dumbazz. I don't remember that. Then again, I don't remember much from that day anyway. :cry:

CirclingWagons
01-11-2004, 02:14 AM

That's the "Scott Norwouldn't Bowl" right?

Ahh, great game. During the Gulf War...Mark Ingram with that crucial 3rd down catch dodging about 6 Bills defenders and Parcells chewing up clock...hmm what else? Oh yeah, the beautiful pre-cokehead Whitney Houston. :D which crucial 3rd down we talkin' about?...i remember about 6 of them:(

CirclingWagons
01-11-2004, 02:15 AM

It was 38 nothing BUDDY!!!!!!! Get it right!!!!!

I remember sitting in my living room in the first quarter and just saying....."F" this.....I'm gonna go bet horses.....I get to the track and sure enough.....It is still going on AND GETTING WORST!!!!!!

It is still the only game I have ever walked out on........ :lol: the only playoff game i ever walked out on was the Bills-Steelers game in 95 when they beat us like 40-21...what a crappy game

Dolfan954
01-11-2004, 02:23 AM
Rob "I wear a girly headband" Johnson........My favorite Bills QB..........
Agreed. I loved him. We kicked the crap out of him every time. :D

Dolfan954
01-11-2004, 02:26 AM
which crucial 3rd down we talkin' about?...i remember about 6 of them:(
Yeah there were more, but there was one with Ingram and it looked like it would be only a 2 yard gain, and he wiggled his way for a first down.

Man...the NFL really needs to put these games out on DVD. They would sell like hot cakes.

Dolfan954
01-11-2004, 02:27 AM
:lol: the only playoff game i ever walked out on was the Bills-Steelers game in 95 when they beat us like 40-21...what a crappy game
Yeah and then O'Donnell chokes at the end and throws ANOTHER interception (in the SB vs Dall) just when the Steelers had the momentum and were driving for a winning score. That was a great SB.

CirclingWagons
01-11-2004, 02:30 AM

Yeah and then O'Donnell chokes at the end and throws ANOTHER interception (in the SB vs Dall) just when the Steelers had the momentum and were driving for a winning score. That was a great SB. I'm convinced that was a fixed game...how do you throw that pick?:confused:

no one around except that Cowboy

CirclingWagons
01-11-2004, 02:30 AM

Yeah there were more, but there was one with Ingram and it looked like it would be only a 2 yard gain, and he wiggled his way for a first down.

Man...the NFL really needs to put these games out on DVD. They would sell like hot cakes.
True, I'd love to get my hands on the comeback game.

Dolfan954
01-11-2004, 02:32 AM
I'm convinced that was a fixed game...how do you throw that pick?:confused:

no one around except that Cowboy
You're right. Looked like a "Fiedler-esque" throw to me. Who was he throwing to? And then stupid Al Davis signs that CB (Larry Brown) to a big-money contract..and surprisingly.....he sucks. :lol:

Dolfan954
01-11-2004, 02:34 AM

True, I'd love to get my hands on the comeback game.
You mean Oilers vs Bills? :fire: no comment...

:foundout:

CirclingWagons
01-11-2004, 02:36 AM

You mean Oilers vs Bills? :fire: no comment...

:foundout:
without Kelly, Thurman, and Cornelius Bennett too:)
man what a great game, I miss the good ol' days

Noland
01-11-2004, 02:40 AM
I would love to have that game where it was Marino's first game back 94 when he picked apart the Patriots defense that was a pretty fresh start after a injury like that to me one of the best games ever. I would also like to have the 1985 game against the Bears when the dolphins had to beat them so they could stay the only undefeated team in NFL history Marino had a hell of a game that night against that tough defense.

Dolfan954
01-11-2004, 02:41 AM

If I had a dollar for everytime I spewed curse words at those names...

:nono:

CirclingWagons
01-11-2004, 02:43 AM
I would love to have that game where it was Marino's first game back 94 when he picked apart the Patriots defense that was a pretty fresh start after a injury like that to me one of the best games ever. I would also like to have the 1985 game against the Bears when the dolphins had to beat them so they could stay the only undefeated team in NFL history Marino had a hell of a game that night against that tough defense.
39-35 Dolphins...Great shootout between Marino and Bledsoe. The combined passing yards were off the chart. Danny hit Fryar for the winning td if memory serves me right.

Agua

God, I was visiting a friend in Dallas watching that game. That was unbelievable. I was dancing on their sofa at halftime thinking FINALLY, the BILLS DIE!!! Reich pulls off miracle comeback. The day was topped off by watching the Saints manage to lose to Philly 24-22 after being up 22-0 at halftime. What a great day of football. :barf:

CirclingWagons

If I had a dollar for everytime I spewed curse words at those names...

:nono: me too...in the superbowls:lol: :(

Dolfan954
01-11-2004, 02:45 AM
I never saw the game. It was blacked out. :cry: I listened to it on the radio though with the Maddog and Bill Zimpher.

Dolfan954
01-11-2004, 02:45 AM

39-35 Dolphins...Great shootout between Marino and Bledsoe. The combined passing yards were off the chart. Danny hit Fryar for the winning td if memory serves me right.
On a 4th and 6..

CirclingWagons
01-11-2004, 02:46 AM
those late 80s-early 90s Oiler teams were a bit of a tragedy... a team loaded with talent who never even made the championship game...their offense was great: Warren Moon, Lorenzo White, Haywood Jeffries, Webster Slaughter, Curtis Duncan, Ernest Givins, etc...they were a fun team to watch

CirclingWagons
01-11-2004, 02:48 AM
Originally posted by Agua

God, I was visiting a friend in Dallas watching that game. That was unbelievable. I was dancing on their sofa at halftime thinking FINALLY, the BILLS DIE!!! Reich pulls off miracle comeback. The day was topped off by watching the Saints manage to lose to Philly 24-22 after being up 22-0 at halftime. What a great day of football. :barf: damn...that is really strange: i have no recollection of that eagles-saints game:confused:

Dolfan954
01-11-2004, 02:56 AM
those late 80s-early 90s Oiler teams were a bit of a tragedy... a team loaded with talent who never even made the championship game...their offense was great: Warren Moon, Lorenzo White, Haywood Jeffries, Webster Slaughter, Curtis Duncan, Ernest Givins, etc...they were a fun team to watch
Yeah. The Run-N-Shoot was great.

Noland
01-11-2004, 02:57 AM
Bledsoe was get but he was young. But for Marino to come out with that kind fire not knowing what to expect about his foot at a fast pace game and defenders coming at him that was awesome. And People dont think he is the greatest QB ever because he did not win a ring THEY CAN ALL KISS MY BUTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I remember a couple a years later cbs or nbc has a interview with Bledsoe before a game against the Dolphins they asked him who was a better QB he said himself he said he is better than Marino. The dolphins won and Marino did a whole lot better. Now look how good Bledsoe is sometimes your mouth will get you in trouble.

Agua
01-11-2004, 03:13 AM
damn...that is really strange: i have no recollection of that eagles-saints game:confused:

Yup. I might have the final score off a little, but it was the same day as the Bills / Oilers game.

Section126
01-11-2004, 10:33 AM
Zach Pillar (LG) of the Titans said that the Pats SUCK, and that he would be shocked to hell if they were holding the trophy at the end.....It was funny to hear a player ranting and raving like we do in this forum about our beloved Patties.

Muck
01-11-2004, 11:16 AM

Early?? You're the ones who got bounced in Round 1. We won a playoff game that year.

CirclingWagons
01-11-2004, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by Muck

Early?? You're the ones who got bounced in Round 1. We won a playoff game that year. over arguably the worst team to ever make the playoffs: the 1999 Seattle Seahawks.

The seedings created such a ludicrous first round:

11-5 Buffalo@13-3 Tennessee: 2 good teams

9-7 Miami@9-7 Seattle: 2 very weak teams who both only won 2 games in the second half of the season...the very definition of backing in to the playoffs.

DolfanF150
01-11-2004, 02:06 PM
What cracks me up is those Pats fans. All week this game was supposed to be an easy win. Now that it was a close game I'm hearing, "Oh well that was the super bowl, those were the 2 best teams in the league."

jjdche
01-11-2004, 02:07 PM
We need to take a poll on who is the luckiest team to ever play? I believe the pats would win that a long shot.

Pats would definitely win that one, although the Dolphins would win biggest whining ******* poll by a long shot. :booty:

CirclingWagons
01-11-2004, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by jjdche

Pats would definitely win that one, although the Dolphins would win biggest whining ******* poll by a long shot. :booty: agreed:cool: