PDA

View Full Version : Inviting Finheaven members to join My fantasy football league

MarshallFin1
08-03-2011, 07:23 PM
The rules are pretty much standard yahoo rules, i didnt change much. Its a h2h league, serious league owners only. I will be kicking out inactives.

We will be having a standard live draft , we will not be doing an auction draft, it does not work out very well. I will get suggestions from ppl who join the league on draft times and make my decision on the best time for everyone, if you cant make it than just set your rankings and the computer will pick for you based on your rankings. Remember, we want actives owners only.
League is being held at yahoo.com, its free.
League ID : 355504

Password : Dolphins

MarshallFin1
08-06-2011, 03:12 PM
there are 3 spots left, come on finheaven, come have some fun with me on some fantasy football!

PhinsPhan11
08-06-2011, 03:30 PM
I'm in. You're going down. :)

MarshallFin1
08-06-2011, 09:04 PM
I'm in. You're going down. :)

nice bro, are you philly phins? i need to know so i can check you off the "check in list". Also im lookiing for a co-commissioner to help me run things smoothly, u up for it? dont really got do anything, just monitor stuff and make sure everything is being kept clean.

PhinsPhan11
08-06-2011, 09:06 PM
nice bro, are you philly phins? i need to know so i can check you off the "check in list". Also im lookiing for a co-commissioner to help me run things smoothly, u up for it? dont really got do anything, just monitor stuff and make sure everything is being kept clean.
I am Philly Phins, and sure I'll be co-commish.

MarshallFin1
08-06-2011, 10:59 PM
I am Philly Phins, and sure I'll be co-commish.

k im promoting you to co-commish. Thanks