PDA

View Full Version : FOX is full of SH!T

Sir Charles
01-11-2004, 05:34 PM
All they care about is ratings. And then they exagerate on the Raider game. WHO CARES, every team has been beating us all year long it's not like it matters.

GO EAGLES

CirclingWagons
01-11-2004, 05:42 PM
True...but every network does that. They overdramatize **** to no end.

Favre's performance was incredible though, even if it was against oakland...it's just being beaten to death by the media though

Sir Charles
01-11-2004, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by CirclingWagons
True...but every network does that. They overdramatize **** to no end.

Favre's performance was incredible though, even if it was against oakland...it's just being beaten to death by the media though

Exactly, this is just like ESPN going completly off topic and talking about a mentally challenged kids learning disorder. :yell:

CirclingWagons
01-11-2004, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by BuchanonForPrez

Exactly, this is just like ESPN going completly off topic and talking about a mentally challenged kids learning disorder. :yell: I agree...It's touching, and a nice story, but what the hell does it have to do with the game?

Wakey
01-11-2004, 06:26 PM
but what the hell does it have to do with the game?

Absolutely nothing. This is why I don't watch any of the pregame shows. I can no longer watch Sportcenter either.

Anyone here have the NFL channel?? This is all I watch . Truly superb! Can you say game of the week in HD a couple times of the week??

Dolfan02
01-12-2004, 01:41 AM
Originally posted by Wakey

Absolutely nothing. This is why I don't watch any of the pregame shows. I can no longer watch Sportcenter either.

Anyone here have the NFL channel?? This is all I watch . Truly superb! Can you say game of the week in HD a couple times of the week??

I can't watch SportsCenter either! I use to watch it all the time, but now I literally get disgusted in about 2 minutes of watching it. ESPN has gone from a sports haven to a cheap imitator of reality shows, garbage mini-series, obnoxious loud and annoying sports commentators, and politial schemes. Their heads blew up a couple of years ago when some of the SportsCenter guys made it big like Craig Kilborne and Keith Olberman. Now, they all think they're funny (when they're not) and they all think NBC or CBS is gonna come calling on them. The ONLY guy I can stand at ESPN is Dan Patrick.

RUDEbyallMEANS
01-12-2004, 03:18 PM
NFL is trying to get more females into the game.. That is why they dramatize everything now..

CirclingWagons
01-12-2004, 04:11 PM
oh yeah...and F*ck you Stuart Scott...Stop talking to every black athlete like he's your "homey," we don't need your damn Ebonics on Sportscenter. Pookie and ray-ray?...get the **** outta here you bum

baccarat
01-15-2004, 08:50 PM
oh yeah...and F*ck you Stuart Scott...Stop talking to every black athlete like he's your "homey," we don't need your damn Ebonics on Sportscenter. Pookie and ray-ray?...get the **** outta here you bum

:cooldude: :rocker: :drinkers:
Sportscenter has the softest interviews anywhere and Scott is a numbskull!

Bl¡tz Inc
01-15-2004, 08:55 PM
GO EAGLES
Amen! :drinkers:

dolfan06
01-16-2004, 12:32 AM

GO EAGLES i really don't have a favorite in this, but i'd kinda like to see the panthers win this, only because they've never been. then i'd like to see the colts take the superbowl and at least keep it an AFC championship.;)

baccarat
01-16-2004, 01:06 AM
panthers!

dolfan06
01-16-2004, 01:11 AM
Originally posted by m_churchill
panthers! win NFC, only!;)

baccarat
01-16-2004, 02:24 AM
why would you want a former rival to win the Super Bowl?

dolfan06
01-16-2004, 02:27 AM
why would you want a former rival to win the Super Bowl? i want to keep the championship in the AFC, besides wouldn't you want to be able to say, "we might have lost to em, but they won the superbowl!";)

baccarat
01-16-2004, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
besides wouldn't you want to be able to say, "we might have lost to em, but they won the superbowl!";)

no

dolfan06
01-16-2004, 09:52 PM

no then how about, "we almost beat the champs"!