PDA

View Full Version : Whiny Little Brats

Sinister
08-08-2011, 02:17 PM
With all of this hooplah about the Booing of Chad Henne I thought it would be cool to post this article on Dolphin fans. It gives a perspective I think you would enjoy even if you are a Henne fan or Henne hater.

http://sportsrantz.com/dolphins/2011/08/08/whiny-little-brats/

I am going to leave a comment myself, Would be cool to see some of you diehard Phin Fans on there too.
They also have a cool Facebook-like Group for Phin Fans. I'm gonna give it a shot because it let's me talk smack to Pats and Jets fans on the same site lol Who can resist that?

http://sportsrantz.com/groups/nfl/miami-dolphins/

LETS GO PHINS!!!:hclap:

flynryan15
08-08-2011, 02:22 PM
I stopped reading when they called Bess a PROBOWLER!

Phinatic8u
08-08-2011, 02:23 PM

:bobdole:

flynryan15
08-08-2011, 02:27 PM

Seriously if you are going to write a article scolding fans and telling them who to support shouldn't you get your facts straight?

MiZFiT
08-08-2011, 02:34 PM
Henne sucks.

Dolph N.Fan
08-08-2011, 02:37 PM

Technically Bess is not a pro bowler. But the sentence:
"Surrounded by Pro Bowlers Brandon Marshall and Devon Bess at receiver, Henne failed to connect with either player very much throughout the 2010 season." is a turnoff. I could see why a Dolphin fan would stop reading after this. Bess isn't exactly a playmaker.

Built2Win
08-08-2011, 02:37 PM
bess is decent definitely not a pro-bowler
henne makes bess look good with all the short work they do.
In order for bess to be great he needs to outrun the dbs and score some touchdowns
he is getting us first downs so he helps though limited..

MiamiDolphins34
08-08-2011, 02:40 PM

You dont think bess can be a probowler?He sure can

flynryan15
08-08-2011, 02:53 PM
You dont think bess can be a probowler?He sure can

And I can be a Powerball winner! None of the above has happened so the article blows!

miamiron
08-08-2011, 03:58 PM
Technically Bess is not a pro bowler. But the sentence: is a turnoff. I could see why a Dolphin fan would stop reading after this. Bess isn't exactly a playmaker.

He did lead our team in receiving touchdowns last season
SO YES HE WAS OUR BEST PLAYMAKER LAST SEASON
and don't go the reception route defense because receptions don't win games POINTS do

endorPHINS72
08-08-2011, 04:07 PM
Bess hasn't made the Pro Bowl yet, but I think with better QB play he very well might. He is one of the best slot receivers in the game and is definitely a playmaker. He isn't fast, but he's quick and has fantastic hands. Remember that ankle-breaking move he put on Ed Reed? Or the time he dragged three Oakland defenders for another five to ten yards? Bess is awesome!

endorPHINS72
08-08-2011, 04:08 PM
But I do agree with FlynRyan...you have to get your facts straight to have credibility.

ohall
08-08-2011, 04:25 PM
Technically Bess is not a pro bowler. But the sentence: is a turnoff. I could see why a Dolphin fan would stop reading after this. Bess isn't exactly a playmaker.

Bess isn't a play maker? Have you seen him play for the Dolphins? If you have, I'd think you may want to rethink this post.

AZStryker
08-08-2011, 04:38 PM
It's like that article was written directly to some members of this board.

flynryan15
08-08-2011, 05:20 PM
It's like that article was written directly to some members of this board.

We should rename it "How To Be A Fan Manifesto"

NCFINFAN13
08-09-2011, 12:07 AM
Just another dumb*** who thinks he's Holier than Thou. Real fans this ... real fans that ... The OP cries that these fans don't fill the stadium seats, yet acknowledges they went out of their way to attend the practice. Really? So maybe they're REAL PRACTICE FANS? But if they booed, maybe they're real OUT OF THEIR WAY FANS, but not really DOLPHINS FANS? Moronic. Until he proves other wise, Henne sucks, but here's a fact, like it or not, Henne appears to be practicing better since being booed. So the case can be made by the boobirds that maybe, just maybe, he got a wake-up call and maybe, just maybe, they've contributed in a positive way. What has the OP done? Whined about whiners. Brilliant. Yeah I think the OP can shove that in his blog and type it.

jtoomuch
08-09-2011, 02:35 AM
This is a thoughtful, helpful post. I can't believe no one said this before.
Henne sucks.