PDA

View Full Version : Will the Dolphins finish better than the Bills?

CirclingWagons
08-08-2011, 04:23 PM
Probably not.

Discuss.

Nublar7
08-08-2011, 04:24 PM
The Bills will be better this season. 5-11

ChambersWI
08-08-2011, 04:24 PM
depends. The Bills defense is gonna be relying heavily on rookies just as Miami's offense will be counting on unknowns to step up. But I'll say yes we will

sharp
08-08-2011, 04:25 PM
LOL your not going to like the fight you just started... some of the responses will be blind ignorant homerism, some will be doomsday. Someone will get warned, then this thread will be moved to Depths of the sea.

If you asked this ? last year at the same time we would have said you guys are going 0-16 and we will be 10-6, but we see how that went.

Anyway I think Fins will finish better because its just the way its supposed to be.

CirclingWagons
08-08-2011, 04:32 PM
Nublar, I believe this thread was moved without just cause. If rivals cannot engage in civil discourse in a respected subforum, then what hope do we have?

To respond to some of the posts, Buffalo doesn't have Chad Henne--which immediately gives them an edge this year, imho.

Locke
08-08-2011, 04:40 PM
Dolphins had Chad Henne last year and still finished with a better record than the Bills. Worst argument ever...

CirclingWagons
08-08-2011, 04:42 PM
Dolphins had Chad Henne last year and still finished with a better record than the Bills. Worst argument ever...

That was before he went full retard towards the end

---------- Post added at 04:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 PM ----------

Henne has stupid-face. Dolphin fans are dreading him as the starter for another year.

These are things we know.

Nublar7
08-08-2011, 04:54 PM
Nublar, I believe this thread was moved without just cause. If rivals cannot engage in civil discourse in a respected subforum, then what hope do we have?Thats cute....

To respond to some of the posts, Buffalo doesn't have Chad Henne--which immediately gives them an edge this year, imho.
The Dolphins went 7-8 with Henne, the Bills won 4 with Fitzpatrick. Let's also not forget the Dolphins have a top 6 defense, the Bills have bottom 10 defense. The Dolphins had a better offense last year and got some upgrades this offseason. The Bills added Smith and Thigpen, two backups.

The Bills are a 5-11 team. But hey, that would be an improvement.

Adam First
08-08-2011, 05:15 PM
Don't worry, if I was a Bills fan I'd smoke the pain away too.

4-12. Dolphins 8-8.

CirclingWagons
08-08-2011, 05:17 PM
I like the Dolphin D, but to expect similar production out of Cam Wake is wisful thinking. I'm a big fan of Dansby and the young CB Davis, but other than that it'll be hard for Miami to duplicate the defensive success they had last year. On offense, I love their O-line, but they have no solid starter at RB (Reggie has never been a 20-25-carry back)...the receiving corps is meh outide of Marshall and Bess in the slot. The biggest hang-up is Henne. If the Phins would've had Fitzy or Orton starting last year then the playoffs would've been automatic. A blind man could see that Fitz and Orton weren't the reasons for their teams' poor records. Those two guys turned no-name or re-tread receivers into stars (Stevie Johnson, Brandon Lloyd). On the flipside, Henne turned the insanely talented Brandon Marshall into a turd. Strong work. If you think Fitzy--with 23 tds and 15 ints in 13 starts on a **** football team--is the reason for his teams' record, then you also probably like Vince Young and think he's really a winner. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt though, because I don't think you're stupid.

Miami's QB situation is so ****ed right now and you can bet your *** they won't wait around till the midway point to pull Henne this time...I also wouldn't count on going 6-2 or 7-1 on the road again and having the defense bail you out every game.

Adam First
08-08-2011, 05:22 PM
How does a man supporting a team with Ryan Fitzpatrick at quarterback call our situation ****ed?

You're like the Dollar General-brand of troll. When you lose by 4 touchdowns against Kansas City week one will you go back to your cave and not show your face for the rest of the season?

CirclingWagons
08-08-2011, 05:24 PM
How does a man supporting a team with Ryan Fitzpatrick at quarterback call our situation ****ed?

You're like the Dollar General-brand of troll. When you lose by 4 touchdowns against Kansas City week one will you go back to your cave and not show your face for the rest of the season?

Sick burn, scro. Really...mama be so proud

emeraldfin
08-08-2011, 06:43 PM
Considering the Fins have gone 7-9 the past two seasons with basically the same team, my question would be can the Bills do better than 7-9?