PDA

View Full Version : Keeper question

Kthurmus23
08-09-2011, 01:14 AM
So I am in a keeper league and was just going to see what you guys would do in my spot. I will list who all I have on my roster from last year just need some input as I am unsure who all to keep. I can keep 5, have 3 picked for sure. Was leaning towards VD, and Best as my last 2 but thought I would get some insight before I did. Thanks.

Keeping
QB- Phillip Rivers
WR- DeSean Jackson
WR- Marques Colston

Rest of roster
RB-LaGarrette Blount
RB-Ronnie Brown
RB-Reggie Bush
RB-Javid Best
RB-Tim Hightower
RB-Brandon Jacobs
WR-Santonio Holmes
WR-Hines Ward
TE- Vernon Davis
K- Mason Crosby
D- Eagles

ryanosaur2000
08-09-2011, 04:56 AM
Yeah mate I would be inclined to agree with your picks.

Amish Pirate
08-15-2011, 10:40 AM
Sure things:

Rivers - Top 5 QB, may well end up #1 or #2 fantasy wise this year.

Jackson - Holdout over, big play threat on a big play team. He'll have a few games he doesn't do much but he'll carry you in others.

Davis - one of the top TE's in the game

Other choices:

Colston - watch him closely in the preseason, he hasn't practiced a lot and is said to have a lingering knee injury. As long as he looks ready to go then a solid choice to give you some decent WR2 play.

Best or Blount - If you are a PPR league I'd go with Best if you are strictly yardage and TD's you might want to consider Blount. Tampa seems willing to give him the load while Detroit wants a RBBC but was hurt when Leshoure went on the DL so Best might see a heavier workload after all. Honestly with these 2 go with your gut feeling.

RonnFin46
08-15-2011, 05:22 PM
I think you got colston wrong...id go

Rivers jackson best blount davis

Kthurmus23
08-17-2011, 01:29 AM
Thanks for the input guys. Much appreciated.

RonnFin46
08-17-2011, 04:46 PM
Let us know what your final decision is, im interested to see who u pick

Kthurmus23
08-17-2011, 04:58 PM
Let us know what your final decision is, im interested to see who u pick

I think I am going to go with Rivers, Jackson, Colston, Blount, Davis. You really had me thinking best over Colston for a bit there, but I need 3wr's, 2 rb's so decided this way I can go RB in round 1 and figure I can pick up a decent 3rd wr later.

I picked Blount over Best because I am in a yardage, and TD league so as "Amish Pirate" said it does make a little more sense for Blount. I do hate letting Best go though.

DolfanGermany
08-20-2011, 08:02 PM
If you haven't made the picks yet... Take Blount and Davis.

Good luck!