PDA

View Full Version : kepper league-Please help

kitt23
08-10-2011, 10:18 AM
So I never done a keeper league before. I'm taking over someones team and the best players they have are

Blount,bradford,freeman,maclin,bmarsh,nicks,ocho cinco and pierre thomas. I can only keep 6 . Its a 2 qb start league. I know calvin johnson holmes hines ward sanchez are all draft free agents. I pick number 8. Please any advice would help. Thanks

I get to keep all 6 players and the rest of my team vgoes back into a draft

KDog13
08-11-2011, 01:38 PM
what's your full team, and where do you get the most points from? No doubt Bradford and Freeman are keepers, but I need the scoop on the point structure to give you advice about the other 4.

Amish Pirate
08-15-2011, 10:12 AM
As Kdog said having the complete team list and the scoring rules and required lineups would help but assuming pretty basic rules and the start 2 QB.

Easy ones:

Bradford - gonna be a stud in a few years, will be adequate as your QB 2 this year.

Freeman - young and surprisingly efficient last year for Tampa, finished top 10 in most scoring formats.

Nicks - Stud WR, in the upper tier of WR's.

Blount - Need at least one RB to hold over and he is a solid RB2

Now based on what you gave us the last 2:

Maclin - if he was 100% healthy he would be a no brainer, monitor his situation closely.

Marshall - stud WR potential in a bad spot with bad QB but better then the other choices you gave us and with upside if Miami eventually resolves the QB situation.