PDA

View Full Version : You call yourself Dolphins fans?

JC
08-12-2011, 01:01 AM
Rant alert. If you don't want to read a rant, close the page. Otherwise, listen up.

1. Ryan Mallett is not a football God
2. It is preseason
3. Our team hasn't taken a snap yet this year
4. Besides a select few posters on this board, none of us would EVER make it as NFL coaches/scouts/GM's/players
5. Why are you a fan if everything you have to say is negative?

I posted this 10 pages deep in WV's thread about Mallett. Enjoy.

Let me reiterate this...IT IS PRESEASON. I don't care what Mallett looks like against guys that will be bagging groceries for a living. Mallett is a choke artist. He chokes against good teams, and he plays bad against good players. I don't know if you know this, but a regular season game features 11 STARTING defensive players. No **** Mallett could abuse a corner like Benny Sapp. It's ****ing hilarious how people here are sitting on a chair thinking they know more than NFL coaches and scouts. Remember that time you interviewed Mallett before the draft and went to his pro day? ****, I don't remember that either. All of you haters really need to **** off because I'm tired of coming on a FAN forum to find grown men bitching about how Mallett is the second coming of Jesus Christ because he tore up a third string defense in a preseason game. It's ****ing bull****

OyeDale305
08-12-2011, 01:05 AM
:goodpost:

CirclingWagons
08-12-2011, 01:10 AM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/08/sheep640x480-1.jpg

67Stang
08-12-2011, 01:18 AM
But he throws lasers! LMAO. Oh by the way for our local QB genius if we want to base things on 1 pre season game, Orton our off season saviour was 2/6 with a QB rating of 55.6, while Tebow was 6/7 for a 118.8. It's a freaking joke some clowns on here.

Joneildu
08-12-2011, 01:22 AM
That nig throws lasers on the third strings of the 27th ranks pass D. ******* don't know bout mallet's lasers.

---------- Post added at 12:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 AM ----------

Anyone see Tebow, talk about a preseason monster.

CallMeDaddy
08-12-2011, 01:31 AM
C'mon man, you can't be saying WV isn't a Fin fan, he just surpassed 10,000 posts and is still going! It's not liking WV is hoping Henne continues to be inconsistent, I think it's more of him EXPECTING Henne to be inconsistent, and seeing Mallett throwing like that he looks like he COULD have a successful career. With Henne we're all hoping for the best but expecting the worst.

The only thing about Mallett is his mentality, Vince Young has had great talent and has shown sparks of greatness but his mentality is holding him back, while I'm not saying Mallett will turn into a Vince Young because he does have Belicheat coaching him, but If he does I wouldn't be very surprised.

Joneildu
08-12-2011, 01:34 AM
Anyone see Stephen McGhee go balls out on Denver? yeah, we passed on him. We should have given up 6 picks to draft him, did you see him? did you?

MiZFiT
08-12-2011, 01:35 AM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/08/cryingbaby0509s2-1.jpg

Flip Tanneflop
08-12-2011, 01:40 AM
That nig throws lasers on the third strings of the 27th ranks pass D. ******* don't know bout mallet's lasers.

---------- Post added at 12:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 AM ----------

Anyone see Tebow, talk about a preseason monster.

Wheres that pic at Im thinking of here?

Ricky_Fan34
08-12-2011, 01:42 AM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/08/thats_racist_LOL_Funny_Pictures_s150x134-1.gif
This?

Flip Tanneflop
08-12-2011, 01:42 AM
And your thread wont sniff 220 posts.

kud
08-12-2011, 01:44 AM
Yeah, you want to join the club?
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

tylerdolphin
08-12-2011, 01:46 AM
Rant alert. If you don't want to read a rant, close the page. Otherwise, listen up.

2. It is preseason
4. Besides a select few posters on this board, none of us would EVER make it as NFL coaches/scouts/GM's/players

Let me reiterate this...IT IS PRESEASON. I don't care what Mallett looks like against guys that will be bagging groceries for a living. Mallett is a choke artist. He chokes against good teams, and he plays bad against good players. I don't know if you know this, but a regular season game features 11 STARTING defensive players. No **** Mallett could abuse a corner like Benny Sapp. It's ****ing hilarious how people here are sitting on a chair thinking they know more than NFL coaches and scouts. Remember that time you interviewed Mallett before the draft and went to his pro day? ****, I don't remember that either. All of you haters really need to **** off because I'm tired of coming on a FAN forum to find grown men bitching about how Mallett is the second coming of Jesus Christ because he tore up a third string defense in a preseason game. It's ****ing bull****

Ricky_Fan34
08-12-2011, 01:48 AM
:lol2:

Joneildu
08-12-2011, 01:52 AM
And your thread wont sniff 220 posts.

So post count makes it quality? I can post "jesus sucks" and get 500 posts.

---------- Post added at 12:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 AM ----------

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/08/thats_racist_LOL_Funny_Pictures_s150x134-1.gif
This?

I have a black president.

Ricky_Fan34
08-12-2011, 01:54 AM
So post count makes it quality? I can post "jesus sucks" and get 500 posts.

---------- Post added at 12:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 AM ----------

I have a Half-black president.
fixed it.

MiamiDolphins34
08-12-2011, 01:54 AM

lol....

tylerdolphin
08-12-2011, 01:55 AM
I have a Kenyan muslim president.

fify

DaLionsden189
08-12-2011, 01:56 AM
yea i think wv "supposedly a dolphins fan" should go cut his wrist downwards and sit in a tub of water

67Stang
08-12-2011, 01:58 AM
I was at a recent job interview and they asked my how many responses I averaged on my Finheaven Threads. That was followed by how many green lights I had on my reputation status, and finally how many "Thanks" I averaged per post. It helps you get the ladies too! These are the true meanings of life. Woe to the man with the red light in his reputation meter.

MiZFiT
yea i think wv "supposedly a dolphins fan" should go cut his wrist downwards and sit in a tub of water

Ricky_Fan34
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/08/Umad-2.gif

MiZFiT
08-12-2011, 01:59 AM
So post count makes it quality? I can post "Henne sucks" and get 500 posts.[COLOR="Silver"]

:up:

DaLionsden189
08-12-2011, 01:59 AM
not at all but you can surely enjoy blowing him

NY8123
08-12-2011, 02:00 AM
I was at a recent job interview and they asked my how many responses I averaged on my Finheaven Threads. That was followed by how many green lights I had on my reputation status, and finally how many "Thanks" I averaged per post. It helps you get the ladies too!

hahahahahaah. Funny *** **** right here stanger. Kuddo's for pointing out the futility of taking this **** too much to heart.

Flip Tanneflop
08-12-2011, 02:00 AM

:lol2::lol:

MiZFiT
08-12-2011, 02:01 AM

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/08/129059630332480211-1.jpg

Ricky_Fan34
08-12-2011, 02:01 AM
:lol:

You can surely enjoy wallowing in denial

Joneildu
08-12-2011, 02:03 AM
I was at a recent job interview and they asked my how many responses I averaged on my Finheaven Threads. That was followed by how many green lights I had on my reputation status, and finally how many "Thanks" I averaged per post. It helps you get the ladies too!

WV has a serious delusion of grandeur, which should be obvious by the fact that he made a thread about what his 10,000th post should be. It's almost as if he thought he climbed mount everest and had to stand atop and yell down at everyone. he's got the largest e-penis on the forum, and everyone must know it. He thinks so highly of his opinion that he expresses it in long diatribes.

Flip Tanneflop
08-12-2011, 02:04 AM
I was at a recent job interview and they asked my how many responses I averaged on my Finheaven Threads. That was followed by how many green lights I had on my reputation status, and finally how many "Thanks" I averaged per post. It helps you get the ladies too! These are the true meanings of life. Woe to the man with the red light in his reputation meter.

Yep. Those of us with solid threads and who didnt think we shouldve given Beck one more year already have good jobs. Hell, I heard a lot of people who supported Beck in these threads got fired when their bosses read their posts and realized if they are so slow at recognizing when a QB blows, how in the hell are they going to make smart decisions when salting the fries.

kud
08-12-2011, 02:05 AM
Ok who keeps deleting my post, I'm gonna fill a pillow case full of bars of soap and beat the **** out of you.

Ricky_Fan34
08-12-2011, 02:05 AM
WV has a serious delusion of grandeur, which should be obvious by the fact that he made a thread about what his 10,000th post should be. It's almost as if he thought he climbed mount everest and had to stand atop and yell down at everyone. he's got the largest e-penis on the forum, and everyone must know it. He thinks so highly of his opinion that he expresses it in long diatribes.
encore...
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/08/Umad-2.gif[COLOR="Silver"]

muleyman
08-12-2011, 02:06 AM
I'm a long time lurker and even I have to say his head has grown quite big, I use to enjoy his posts now all I see is pretentiousness at it's best.

CirclingWagons
08-12-2011, 02:07 AM
Yep. Those of us with solid threads and who didnt think we shouldve given Beck one more year already have good jobs. Hell, I heard a lot of people who supported Beck in these threads got fired when their bosses read their posts and realized if they are so slow at recognizing when a QB blows, how in the hell are they going to make smart decisions when salting the fries.

:sidelol:

67Stang
Yes, he is a Legend in his own mind. I bet he has charts, graphs, and Excell spread sheets of his Finheaven posts on his wall right beside his Matty Ice sweaty Jock Strap poster.

MiZFiT
I'm a long time lurker and even I have to say his head has grown quite big, I use to enjoy his posts now all I see is pretentiousness at it's best.

Why do so many people mistake his realistic views for something else?

Ricky_Fan34
08-12-2011, 02:08 AM
Why do so many people mistake his realistic views for something else?
homerism

67Stang
08-12-2011, 02:09 AM

I guess when you only got one bullet, keep firing the same one. Even if it lacks imagination, much like your posts.

Flip Tanneflop
08-12-2011, 02:09 AM
homerism

Homerism mixed with a pinch of hate.

Flip Tanneflop
08-12-2011, 02:10 AM
I sense 2 things when reading this thread so far............

1) Depths

2) Epicness

MiZFiT
08-12-2011, 02:11 AM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/12/hatereagle-1.jpg

Joneildu
yep. Those of us with solid threads and who didnt think we shouldve given beck one more year already have good jobs. Hell, i heard a lot of people who supported beck in these threads got fired when their bosses read their posts and realized if they are so slow at recognizing when a qb blows, how in the hell are they going to make smart decisions when salting the fries.

look, i have a good job, i have a giant e-penis

tylerdolphin
Off to the depths we go. Ive deleted about 10 posts so far.

MadDog 88
Does anyone else see something wrong with this picture?

2. It is preseason

Followed by

Let me reiterate this...IT IS PRESEASON. I don't care what Mallett looks like against guys that will be bagging groceries for a living. Mallett is a choke artist.

MiZFiT
08-12-2011, 02:12 AM
I guess when you only got one bullet, keep firing the same one. Even if it lacks imagination, much like your posts.

For some reason that bullet seems to hit its targets where it hurts. And boy do their feelings get hurt.

Joneildu
Do you search for opportunities to express how awesome you are?

Ricky_Fan34
Homerism mixed with a pinch of hate.
Seemingly more than a pinch...

ckparrothead
Give me a break, dude.

You knew a Mallett thread was coming regardless of how he did tonight. If he went out there and was 5 of 13 for 60 yards and 2 interceptions, the only difference is the thread would have been started by Nublar7 instead of WVDolphan.

He's a hot button issue with this fan base, and for good reason. Get over it.

MiZFiT
08-12-2011, 02:13 AM
Henne sucks.

Alright, we are safe from the depths for a little while longer. :up:

Edit: DAMNIT!

67Stang
08-12-2011, 02:15 AM
For some reason that bullet seems to hit its targets where it hurts. And boy do their feelings get hurt.
If you think a John Beck post from 3 years ago affects me....bahahahaha Think what you want Mr. Hateerz gonna hate. That is even older than a John Beck thread. By the way John Beck still makes more money than you will see in your life time. Hate on that!

Ricky_Fan34
08-12-2011, 02:15 AM
Off to the depths we go. Ive deleted about 10 posts so far.
so it was you who deleted kud's posts. better watch out, he's hunting your *** down and going to beat the **** out of you with a pillowcase filled with soap bars :lol:

tylerdolphin
08-12-2011, 02:16 AM
Things I learnt ITT.

1. WV has a big penis apparently
2. How to kill myself in a tub
3. Someone wants to beat me to death with soap.

MiZFiT
08-12-2011, 02:16 AM
If you think a John Beck post from 3 years ago affects me....bahahahaha Think what you want Mr. Hateerz gonna hate. That is even older than a John Beck thread. By the way John Beck still makes more monet than you will see in your life time. Hate on that!

Haha, if you think i hate John Beck because he has money than you are seriously misguided. I hate him cause he ****ing blows!

JCane
08-12-2011, 02:17 AM

Hold up. Pump your brakes with this one right here, my man.

No one, and I mean NO ONE on this board is more cocky, more arrogant, more selfish, more conceited and thinks more highly of his or her opinion and his or herself than JCane.

Now carry on.

Joneildu
08-12-2011, 02:18 AM
Why did this thread get tossed, who is WV sucking off. This thread is no more terrible than his thread, which is unrelated to miami and should be thrown in another forums. The poor moderation on these forums rears it's head again.

MiZFiT
08-12-2011, 02:18 AM

No one, and I mean NO ONE on this board is more cocky, more arrogant, more selfish, more conceited and thinks more highly of his or her opinion and his or herself than JCane.

Now carry on.

Do you love talking in 3rd person?

JCane
08-12-2011, 02:19 AM
Do you love talking in 3rd person?

Depends on my/JCane's mood.

Joneildu
08-12-2011, 02:19 AM

Now carry on.

But he makes solid threads and has a good job, and has 10,000 posts, and thought Josh Freeman was awesome, and everyone most know this as fact.

67Stang
08-12-2011, 02:20 AM
Haha, if you think i hate John Beck because he has money than you are seriously misguided. I hate him cause he ****ing blows!
Hate and excuses go hand in hand.

Ricky_Fan34
08-12-2011, 02:20 AM
Why did this thread get tossed, who is WV sucking off. This thread is no more terrible than his thread, which is unrelated to miami and should be thrown in another forums. The poor moderation on these forums rears it's head again.
Sorry, forgot that saying some other QB is better than Henne isn't dolphins related. I guess we've officially here on FH cut ties with Henne in advance.

67Stang
08-12-2011, 02:21 AM
Hey my funky Finheaven brothers. Haters are going to hate. Word Up!

Flip Tanneflop
If you think a John Beck post from 3 years ago affects me....bahahahaha Think what you want Mr. Hateerz gonna hate. That is even older than a John Beck thread. By the way John Beck still makes more money than you will see in your life time. Hate on that!

I wouldnt wager on that if I were you. But, feel free. John Beck isnt filthy rich ya know.

MiZFiT
Sorry, forgot that saying some other QB is better than Henne isn't dolphins related. I guess we've officially here on FH cut ties with Henne in advance.

Its about ****ING time!

Joneildu
Threads get moved to the NFL forum all the time even if they try to make comparisons. Check it. Don't play stupid.

JCane
08-12-2011, 02:22 AM
But he makes solid threads and has a good job, and has 10,000 posts, and thought Josh Freeman was awesome, and everyone most know this as fact.

I have 20,000+ posts. A government job doing whatever I want and watch TV on the tax payer's dime. And I backed drafting Josh Freeman as well.

Peep the avatar.

tylerdolphin

Dude, we had multiple references to suicides, racism and murder in this thread. Find me where the other thread is worse. I dare you.

MiZFiT
Hate and excuses go hand in hand.

So how is it over in fantasy land?

Flip Tanneflop
08-12-2011, 02:24 AM

How many legit reasons would satisfy you?

1) Its a repost of a post in the other thread.
2) Its filled with hatred towards other board members and not players
3) You made a RACIST COMMENT IN POST 5!!!!!!!!!!

Should I go on? Im not even a mod, but Im guessing those are things they considered.

Joneildu
08-12-2011, 02:24 AM
Dude, we had multiple references to suicides, racism and murder in this thread. Find me where the other thread is worse. I dare you.

lol, this your first trip to the internets?

JCane
08-12-2011, 02:25 AM

This your first trip to FinHeaven's TOS?

http://www.finheaven.com/forums/showthread.php?1655-FinHeaven-House-Rules-%28TOS%29

MiZFiT
08-12-2011, 02:26 AM
I have 20,000+ posts. A government job doing whatever I want and watch TV on the tax payer's dime. And I backed drafting Josh Freeman as well.

Peep the avatar.

:lol2: You're killing it in this thread. :hclap:

Joneildu
3) You made a RACIST COMMENT IN POST 5!!!!!!!!!!

Did you miss the part where I have a black president?

tylerdolphin

Trust me, im fine with it personally. But theres a reason we have the depths forum, asshat. Family forum and all. Dont like it? Go read reddit or 4chan.

Joneildu
This your first trip to FinHeaven's TOS?

http://www.finheaven.com/forums/showthread.php?1655-FinHeaven-House-Rules-%28TOS%29

If you actually enforced those, the other thread would be here.

67Stang
I wouldnt wager on that if I were you. But, feel free. John Beck isnt filthy rich ya know.

http://www.hogshaven.com/2010/9/1/1664047/redskins-signed-qb-john-beck-to-a

Ya, I guess over a million a year is Middle Class.

Ricky_Fan34
:lol: thread did not go as OP intended.

Joneildu
08-12-2011, 02:27 AM
trust me, im fine with it personally. But theres a reason we have the depths forum, asshat. Family forum and all. Dont like it? Go read reddit or 4chan.

tgg.

tylerdolphin
08-12-2011, 02:27 AM
I was just informed that it is not a personal attack to threaten to kill a mod with a soap bag as long as you dont mention them by name.

JCane
08-12-2011, 02:28 AM

Show me and I'll move it here.

Bet that.

Best ****ing moderator on FinHeaven PERIOD.

<~~~~ See that award over there?

FH STAFF CHAMP '11

FOR A REASON!

Joneildu
http://www.hogshaven.com/2010/9/1/1664047/redskins-signed-qb-john-beck-to-a

Ya, I guess over a million a year is Middle Class.

Don't give WV a chance to show his internet penis again, next we'll hear about all the hot ******* he's ****ing

Ricky_Fan34
I was just informed that it is not a personal attack to threaten to kill a mod with a soap bag as long as you dont mention them by name.
:lol2:you're killing me here

tylerdolphin
08-12-2011, 02:29 AM

Please, point out how that thread is even in this ones stratosphere as far as TOS violations go. Please. Use your mad interweb skills.

Joneildu
08-12-2011, 02:30 AM

Bet that.

FH STAFF CHAMP '11

FOR A REASON!

Personal attacks everywhere. Hell, someone even complained about them

---------- Post added at 01:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 AM ----------

People have low standards for the umad usage. You guys need to illustrate better rageface usage.

tylerdolphin

Bet that.

FH STAFF CHAMP '11

FOR A REASON!

Runner-up here. Honestly, youre arguing with the cream of the FH crop here.

JCane
Don't give WV a chance to show his internet penis again, next we'll hear about all the hot ******* he's ****ing

He's married.

But we can discuss all the hott ******* I've been ****ing.

Discussed quite often in that AM thread.

Ricky_Fan34
Personal attacks from you... you attacked me for certain, and I'm pretty sure you attacked WV.

tylerdolphin

---------- Post added at 01:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 AM ----------

People have low standards for the umad usage. You guys need to illustrate better rageface usage.

Go read reddit or 4chan for proper meme usage IMO.

MiZFiT
08-12-2011, 02:31 AM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/08/ObviousTroll-1.jpg

JCane
08-12-2011, 02:32 AM

Personal attacks happen in EVERY thread this time of year. Should we dump them all here or do what we can to clean them up and promote actual discussion.

Once you resort to personal attacks, you've lost. Your argument has sank faster than a fat ***** who sat down too fast.

Flip Tanneflop
Did you miss the part where I have a black president?

Big deal. Did you miss the part where I have a HUGE BLACK E PENIS??? And yet, Im still not racist about it.

MiZFiT
JCane...

Joneildu
Go read reddit or 4chan for proper meme usage IMO.

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/08/NewspaperGuy-1.png

wtf, can't img tag PNGs? What kind of **** is this?

JCane
08-12-2011, 02:33 AM

It's called the Depths. No images in the Depths.

MiZFiT
08-12-2011, 02:34 AM

wtf, can't img tag pngs? What kind of **** is this?

fail.

tylerdolphin

Images arent allowed in the depths. Id allow them, but it is what it is. Depths should be free for all.

Joneildu
Personal attacks happen in EVERY thread this time of year. Should we dump them all here or do what we can to clean them up and promote actual discussion.

Once you resort to personal attacks, you've lost. Your argument has sank faster than a fat ***** who sat down too fast.

So I call you out for saying the rules are selectively enforced and you pretty much confirm it...and I lost? OK

tylerdolphin
08-12-2011, 02:35 AM
It's called the Depths. No images in the Depths.

First time visiting the depths.

Joneildu
08-12-2011, 02:35 AM
Images arent allowed in the depths. Id allow them, but it is what it is. Depths should be free for all.

I don't spend enough time on these forums to know all the ins and outs. My bad. I blame my good job that pays me a dump truck of cash and all the hot women I bang.

tylerdolphin
08-12-2011, 02:36 AM
So I call you out for saying the rules are selectively enforced and you pretty much confirm it...and I lost? OK

You right. We should probably enforce every single mini-violation we find.

Lets be real here. telling someone to off themselves in a tub is different that someone posting a potentially borderline statement.

JCane
I remember when I had a job.

Careers FTW

Joneildu
If it's understood that the depths are OK for trash talking, why isn't the cuss filter lifted. That filter is terribad.

MiZFiT
08-12-2011, 02:37 AM
I don't spend enough time on these forums to know all the ins and outs. My bad. I blame my good job that pays me a dump truck of cash and all the hot women I bang.

So... WV has a big E Penis? What does that make yours?

tylerdolphin

Oh, true.

Ricky_Fan34
That's odd, because just tonight you've spent 4 hours on here.

kud
Trust me, im fine with it personally. But theres a reason we have the depths forum, asshat. Family forum and all. Dont like it? Go read reddit or 4chan.

I'd rather visit 12chan you comin?

Joneildu
08-12-2011, 02:38 AM
I remember when I had a job.

Careers FTW

When you actually have a career, you don't feel the need to justify it by calling it a career. When you get one, you'll see.

---------- Post added at 01:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 AM ----------

That's odd, because just tonight you've spent 4 hours on here.

I have weird hours, forgive me, comes with the job.

tylerdolphin
08-12-2011, 02:39 AM
I'd rather visit 12chan you comin?

You might flip and club me with a soap bar.

JCane
08-12-2011, 02:40 AM

I confirmed nothing dude. Get serious. Personal attacks happen all the time.

What happens inside of a jail? One inmate gets out of control. He's maced, pummeled and whatever else it takes to restore peace. Happens very very quickly. But if a riot breaks out, doesn't go as smoothly. Takes a while to get back under control so you nuked the whole population and isolate it.

If we catch ONE personal attack, we can prevent many others. But if several come flying out of no where at once, like it did with this thread, chaos ensues, and we dump it.

It's message board moderation. Don't overthink it. We're not curing herpes here.

I wish we were because I'd damn sure **** a lot of hott ******* who I know have it.

Ricky_Fan34
08-12-2011, 02:40 AM
When you actually have a career, you don't feel the need to justify it by calling it a career. When you get one, you'll see.

---------- Post added at 01:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 AM ----------

Why are you trying to justify yourself based on your personal success? No one gives a rats *** if your a millionaire or if you're homeless.

Perhaps deep down, your ego is just as big as WV's, and you just can't stand that WV is stealing the spotlight from you...

JCane
08-12-2011, 02:41 AM

That's it. Must be it.

kud
08-12-2011, 02:42 AM
You might flip and club me with a soap bar.

Fine, then go find you a white crayon and color a ****in zebra. I tried to make peace.

---------- Post added at 06:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 AM ----------

Dude, take a valium and fall the **** out.

Joneildu
08-12-2011, 02:43 AM
Why are you trying to justify yourself based on your personal success? No one gives a rats *** if your a millionaire or if you're homeless.

Perhaps deep down, your ego is just as big as WV's, and you just can't stand that WV is stealing the spotlight from you...

That was a shot at WV for commenting on his good job, I wasn't trying to "justify myself". And no, I'm not trying to garner some kind of forum spotlight with my 500 posts. I have more posts on tgg.

Flip Tanneflop
08-12-2011, 02:43 AM
This Jondus dude is the new unsane. :lol:

tylerdolphin
08-12-2011, 02:44 AM
Fine, then go find you a white crayon and color a ****in zebra. I tried to make peace.

---------- Post added at 06:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 AM ----------

My bad dawg. Should took you up on that and strolled into the magically world of 12chan holding hands and tickling eachothers buttholes. I guess now peace will never be restored.

Ricky_Fan34

I'm sensing resentment towards tyler...

MiZFiT
That was a shot at WV for commenting on his good job, I wasn't trying to "justify myself". And no, I'm not trying to garner some kind of forum spotlight with my 500 posts. I have more posts on tgg.

Did you forget your med refills?

Flip Tanneflop

TGG ****ing blows.

And wtf is that avi you have. Is that you enjoying long, hard, black objects shoved in your jaw?

Joneildu
08-12-2011, 02:45 AM
There's a really cool jpeg of someone saying "No, I can't sleep, someone is wrong on the internet", but I can't post it here apparently.

tylerdolphin
08-12-2011, 02:45 AM

Mallett > Henne IMO

MiZFiT
08-12-2011, 02:46 AM
There's a really cool jpeg of someone saying "No, I can't sleep, someone is wrong on the internet", but I can't post it here apparently.

Dont cry. You will forget all of this after you wake up tomorrow morning with a hangover.

JCane

Wait a ****ing minute...

Joneildu
TGG ****ing blows.

And wtf is that avi you have. Is that you enjoying long, hard, black objects shoved in your jaw?

TGG, is great. Better moderation, better forum control, more efficient servers, more intelligent fans, and no censorship

Ricky_Fan34
I find it odd that you just emerge from the shadows to start bashing WV, and yet claim you're not after the spotlight. You know controversy follows WV and you wanted in on it. What better way than to call him out right? That's what you did, and sure enough, look where you are now. You've got all the attention and loving every second of it.

tylerdolphin

Na. I just stay for the lulz.

Joneildu
08-12-2011, 02:47 AM
Dont cry. You will forget all of this after you wake up tomorrow morning with a hangover.

I don't drink. And the image in my avatar is from the film "kick ***", and it kicks ***. I'm a cinefile.

muleyman
08-12-2011, 02:47 AM
all of you guys are showing a serious lack of class as a whole.....jeesh

Joneildu
08-12-2011, 02:48 AM
I find it odd that you just emerge from the shadows to start bashing WV, and yet claim you're not after the spotlight. You know controversy follows WV and you wanted in on it. What better way than to call him out right? That's what you did, and sure enough, look where you are now. You've got all the attention and loving every second of it.

You think I was the first one to call him out lol? I didn't even start this thread fool/.

MiZFiT
08-12-2011, 02:49 AM
I don't drink. And the image in my avatar is from the film "kick ***", and it kicks ***. I'm a cinefile.

You should probably start if you plan on being on FH for any amount of time.

muleyman
08-12-2011, 02:49 AM
TGG ****ing blows.

isn't this a example of personal attacks seen in tos.... i'm sorry i thought you guys enforced them?

Ricky_Fan34
08-12-2011, 02:50 AM
You think I was the first one to call him out lol? I didn't even start this thread fool/.
It's not about who starts, it's about who finishes

Joneildu
It's the internet, people shouldn't get offended. having a "no personal attacks" policy is almost as stupid as having a four letter word censor on an internet forum

oh, wait

Ricky_Fan34
isn't this a example of personal attacks seen in tos.... i'm sorry i thought you guys enforced them?
this is the depths

tylerdolphin
08-12-2011, 02:51 AM
all of you guys are showing a serious lack of class as a whole.....jeesh

Thats allowed in the depths.

Joneildu
08-12-2011, 02:53 AM
It's not about who starts, it's about who finishes

Everyone else is a bunch of god damned quitters

JC
08-12-2011, 02:53 AM
Good Lord look what I've done :shakeno:

Ricky_Fan34
08-12-2011, 02:54 AM
Everyone else is a bunch of god damned quitters

I laffed.

Joneildu
08-12-2011, 02:55 AM
After all the awesome I've shown in this thread, how come my green bar to the left isn't full?

Ricky_Fan34
08-12-2011, 02:56 AM
After all the awesome I've shown in this thread, how come my green bar to the left isn't full?
Because all your "awesome" wasn't, in fact, awesome...

Joneildu
I don't get that bar, or the thanks, I have more than 105 posts. Or is that just only 1/5th of my posts have garnered a "thanks"

Flip Tanneflop
Good Lord look what I've done :shakeno:

Yea, youve Cleo Lemon'd it up.

tylerdolphin
08-12-2011, 02:57 AM

Small E-Dick

MiZFiT
08-12-2011, 02:58 AM
I don't get that bar, or the thanks, I have more than 105 posts. Or is that just only 1/5th of my posts have garnered a "thanks"

Woah woah woah! Dont change the subject.

Troll.

kud
I don't drink.

Wtf. I just downed a 5th of vodka since I've logged in.

tylerdolphin

The latter

Joneildu
08-12-2011, 02:59 AM
Woah woah woah! Dont change the subject.

Troll.

I'd love to keep going, but no one is really baiting me anymore.

tylerdolphin

We noticed

Joneildu
I think they're on to me!

Ricky_Fan34
08-12-2011, 03:00 AM
that explains a lot

MiZFiT
08-12-2011, 03:00 AM

Well it would help if your rambling was valid.

kud
08-12-2011, 03:01 AM
I'm sensing resentment towards tyler...

Nope, we're best friends. But from now on Tyler, you have to call me "Night Hawk."

Ricky_Fan34
08-12-2011, 03:01 AM
that's cause we figured your game out. Your jealous of WV, and therefore your attacking him to get into the spotlight. You want to steal it from him, when in reality, your simply just sharing it. And after this is all over, you'll simply sink back into the shadows

Joneildu
08-12-2011, 03:03 AM
I'm jealous of his 10,000 posts, his awesome job, and all the strange he slays.

MiZFiT
08-12-2011, 03:03 AM
that's cause we figured your game out. Your jealous of WV, and therefore your attacking him to get into the spotlight. You want to steal it from him, when in reality, your simply just sharing it. And after this is all over, you'll simply sink back into the shadows

Either that or he's a *******. Im still unsure.

tylerdolphin
08-12-2011, 03:04 AM
Nope, we're best friends. But from now on Tyler, you have to call me "Night Hawk."

Call me "soapy the bandit"

tylerdolphin
08-12-2011, 03:04 AM
Oh my...

http://www.finheaven.com/forums/showthread.php?302843-I-want-(no-I-demand)-to-become-a-moderator.

Joneildu
08-12-2011, 03:05 AM
Come to think of it, I should probably leave the depths and get back out into the real dolphins forum to share some more spotlight

By saying that i'm "sharing" his spotlight is giving me a bit more credit that I deserve.

JCane

What the **** does that mean?

Joneildu
Either that or he's a *******. Im still unsure.

I wish I knew what this said :(

Ricky_Fan34
08-12-2011, 03:06 AM
I havn't laughed harder tonight than when I saw Kud's DEMAND to become a mod.

Joneildu
08-12-2011, 03:07 AM
What the **** does that mean?

As a self-proclaimed troll, you should probably understand the lexicon.

JCane
08-12-2011, 03:07 AM
As a self-proclaimed troll, you should probably understand the lexicon.

Hook line and sinker.

Goddamn. Can't believe you slipped on that one.

Master Troll at it again.

:lol: :lol:

Flip Tanneflop
08-12-2011, 03:08 AM
Oh my...

http://www.finheaven.com/forums/showthread.php?302843-I-want-(no-I-demand)-to-become-a-moderator.

:sidelol: :lol2:

Kud just became one of my favorite posters.

Joneildu
Hook line and sinker.

Master Troll at it again.

That...well played.

MiZFiT
hook line and sinker.

Master troll at it again.

duh. Winning.

JCane
08-12-2011, 03:09 AM
That...well played.

****ing right.

Enjoy your night sir.

Master Troll has flights to book.

OUT!

flplaydoh
08-12-2011, 03:14 AM

2. It is preseason

What the **** has Henne EVER done, what lose to APP State??? WTF??? Do you even watch football or what? Preseason this preseason that, the fact is look at the throwing motion, reads, selection, awareness, arms strength, touch and accuracy. It doesn't have to be a first string defense in there to see that the kid has all that !!! The only reason he got a lower daft stock was that he wouldn't answer a question about doing drugs in the past, do you remember Marino being acused of being a coke head??? Oh, and because he is a white guy that talks like a ghetto ***... Really, He was the best QB at the combine period!!! State some ****ing facts for once!

I hope Henne does well but hell Mallett would have took Henne's job at Michigan if Henne wasn't a senior and Mallett a freshman! Know your football before you put stupid **** up here!

JCane
08-12-2011, 03:15 AM
What the **** has Henne EVER done, what lose to APP State??? WTF??? Do you even watch football or what? Preseason this preseason that, the fact is look at the throwing motion, reads, selection, awareness, arms strength, touch and accuracy. It doesn't have to be a first string defense in there to see that the kid has all that !!! The only reason he got a lower daft stock was that he wouldn't answer a question about doing drugs in the past, do you remember Marino being acused of being a coke head??? Oh, and because he is a white guy that talks like a ghetto ***... Really, He was the best QB at the combine period!!! State some ****ing facts for once!

I hope Henne does well but hell Mallett would have took Henne's job at Michigan if Henne wasn't a senior and Mallett a freshman! Know your football before you put stupid **** up here!

LMFAO

He did lose to Appalachian State didn't he hahahahahahahahaha.

kud
08-12-2011, 03:16 AM
Oh my...

Don't laugh, D-Day will make it happen, he's my bro from another mo. Check yoself foo.

MiZFiT
08-12-2011, 03:17 AM

Perfect timing.

tylerdolphin
08-12-2011, 03:18 AM
Don't laugh, D-Day will make it happen, he's my bro from another mo. Check yoself foo.

Im rooting for you. We could use your tact on our staff. You can smoothen up our edges

kud
08-12-2011, 03:20 AM
Im rooting for you. We could use your tact on our staff. You can smoothen up our edges

Dude I don't know what your getting at but I don't want to smoothen up your anything.

Ricky_Fan34
08-12-2011, 03:20 AM
and instill fear.

1st time offense: Warning
2nd time offense: Infraction
3rd time offense: Kud beating the **** out of you with soap

tylerdolphin
08-12-2011, 03:21 AM
Dude I don't know what your getting at but I don't want to smoothen up your anything.

Exactly

kud
08-12-2011, 03:29 AM
Exactly

So when the staff gets together to vote can I count on you to get "behind me." I promise I will drop the soap.

Ricky_Fan34
08-12-2011, 03:39 AM
So when the staff gets together to vote can I count on you to get "behind me." I promise I will drop the soap.
:lol2:

Flip Tanneflop
08-12-2011, 11:20 AM
KUD is a ****ing beast.

kud
08-12-2011, 11:24 AM
No, no. WV is the man. That being said, you need a name change bro. You know, something sophisticated. Something that says... I curse, I spit, I call it like i is, and I take no prisoners. When I become a mod I'll get that 4 ya.

phintim
08-15-2011, 10:39 AM
Give me a break, dude.

You knew a Mallett thread was coming regardless of how he did tonight. If he went out there and was 5 of 13 for 60 yards and 2 interceptions, the only difference is the thread would have been started by Nublar7 instead of WVDolphan.

He's a hot button issue with this fan base, and for good reason. Get over it.

Aw come on Ck Mallet just got lucky. It was easy to see he was throwing with the wind at his back while Henne had to throw the ball with the wind blowing in his face. Not a fair comparison!