PDA

View Full Version : You call yourselves real Dolphins fans?

CirclingWagons
08-12-2011, 02:15 AM
I have 3 questions for yas:

1. What was the Dolphins weakest player position going into the offseason?

2. Did they address it?

...and finally, with those answers in mind, describe what a real Dolphins fan is. A fan or a lemming?

Good night, and good luck :up:

Ricky_Fan34
08-12-2011, 02:17 AM
:lol2:

MiZFiT
08-12-2011, 02:17 AM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/08/beatingadeadhorse2-1.jpg

Miamifinz
08-12-2011, 02:28 AM
Whoa. Am I the only one that forgot the Bills were even in the AFC East? :lol:

kud
08-12-2011, 02:32 AM
Man you could literally copy this entire thread and post it on billszone.

kud
08-12-2011, 02:33 AM
Whatcha know about Buffalo Bill?

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/08/buffalobill-1.jpg

Nothin so chill.

CirclingWagons
08-12-2011, 02:39 AM

Seeing as how the lowly Bills eliminated you from playoff contention in your own backyard last season, I'd say you didn't forget jacksh*t:lol:

KL24
08-12-2011, 02:40 AM
I don't know how to best respond but I'll say this. Chad Henne ****ing sucks and, that signature is awesome, and I'm actually a bit jealous of the Bills for once. You're actually in the running to get Luck.

JCane
08-12-2011, 02:44 AM
Seeing as how the lowly Bills eliminated you from playoff contention in your own backyard last season, I'd say you didn't forget jacksh*t:lol:

I was there for that game. Too ****ing drunk to realize Carpenter missed all of those field goals. Celebrated every single miss like an *******.

Ask Possum. He was there.

:lol:

CirclingWagons
08-12-2011, 02:47 AM
I was there for that game. Too ****ing drunk to realize Carpenter missed all of those field goals. Celebrated every single miss like an *******.

Ask Possum. He was there.

:lol:

:lol: Yeah I still can't believe he went 0/4 that game, especially with the year he was having up till then.

That was 4 fist-pumps that coulda been...

oasis
08-12-2011, 02:51 AM
What right did Carp have to deny those 4 fist pumps life? :foundout:

dlockz
08-12-2011, 03:09 AM

the bill better be glad they dont do it like soccer and if u are bad enough send u down a division.

Roonnette
08-12-2011, 04:30 AM

2. Did they address it?

...and finally, with those answers in mind, describe what a real Dolphins fan is. A fan or a lemming?

LOL

It was the center or a guard, and it did get addressed. LMAO.

jason_taylor
08-12-2011, 04:38 AM

2. Did they address it?

and you have room to talk ? maybe we done had our qb all along hell you guys went out and grabed our 2nd string qb ? lmao and you all picked in the top 10 ? you all didnt draft what you guys needed most of all so with that ill tell you good nite SIR

jason_taylor
08-12-2011, 04:41 AM

THE SUN SHINES ON CHICKEN **** every once in a while but i bet you that you wont beat us this year with or without a QB .LMAO

Oraclepz
08-12-2011, 06:45 AM

2. Did they address it?

Good night, and goood luck :up:

This is coming from the guys who's team drafted that scrub from Penn St. Whose name I won't even mention because he's the second coming of gholston. The team that drafted CJ spiller with absolutely one of the worst o lines in the league.. a team who is beneath us even with all our QB problems! Lol ok kid ... good nite

dolpns13
08-12-2011, 06:58 AM
I don't know how to best respond but I'll say this. Chad Henne ****ing sucks and, that signature is awesome, and I'm actually a bit jealous of the Bills for once. You're actually in the running to get Luck.

And you think we won't be ?

emeraldfin
08-12-2011, 07:12 AM

2. Did they address it?

1. What was the Dolphins weakest player position going into the offseason? Center (Duh)

2. Did they address it? Ah, yeah!!!!!!!!!

...and finally, with those answers in mind, describe what a real Dolphins fan is. A fan or a lemming? Well, if the front office decided that Center was such a pressing need it needed to be addressed in the 1st round, then who the **** am I to question it. Jeez.

CirclingWagons
08-12-2011, 02:06 PM
If you don't think QB was your weakest position last year, then you obviously didn't watch. Dolphins go no worse than 4-4 at home (10-6 at least overall) with a different starting QB. Henne is the blackest hole you got