PDA

View Full Version : I want (no I demand) to become a moderator.

R_t_Kraken
08-12-2011, 02:55 AM
My resume: I've only had like 13 infractions and 2 bannings in 7 1/2 years at FH. Suffice it to say I know the TERMS OF SERVICE like the tip of my penis. No seriously, that record is pretty good.

Anyways, I see all these people with 2010 join dates becoming mods, what gives. kud doesn't need baby-sitting from noobs.

Believe it or not, this is a serious application. I have too much free time on my hands, and frankly I'm just tired of playing with myself. Thank you, have a nice day.

Ricky_Fan34
08-12-2011, 02:57 AM
:lol:

You gonna beat the **** out of everyone with pillow cases of soap if you don't become a mod?

PhinsPhan11
08-12-2011, 02:59 AM

You gonna beat the **** out of everyone with pillow cases of soap if you don't become a mod?
You had to say that, didn't you? :lol:

MiZFiT
08-12-2011, 03:03 AM
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

tylerdolphin
08-12-2011, 03:08 AM
Just want to let you know that your request is being considered. Just complete the attached form and PM it to a mod or admin.

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/08/Simplified20Job20Application-1.gif

R_t_Kraken
08-12-2011, 03:09 AM

What do you expect me to do? Bow down to all these bullies? You'd be surprised how much anger I withhold MMMMMkk? I torture myself. I have the ToS laminated and pinned up on my wall just to keep my emotions in check.

There comes a time in life when a man must demand the respect that he feels he's earned ya'know.

JCane
08-12-2011, 03:10 AM
LMAO @ "Make of Pickup Truck"

Ricky_Fan34
08-12-2011, 03:12 AM
What do you expect me to do? Bow down to all these bullies? You'd be surprised how much anger I withhold MMMMMkk? I torture myself. I have the ToS laminated and pinned up on my wall just to keep my emotions in check.

There comes a time in life when a man must demand the respect that he feels he's earned ya'know.
Yeah. I reckon you had better start gathering up some soap then.

R_t_Kraken
08-12-2011, 03:12 AM
That application doesn't look legit.

First order of business when I become a moderator... demote tyler.

Ricky_Fan34
08-12-2011, 03:14 AM

and by that you mean kill with a bag of soap bars?

tylerdolphin

Im a super mod. A mod cant demote me IMO.

JCane

Tyler is a SuperMod. You'd start out as a simple peasant Mod. Which means you'll share a dorm with our only other peasant Mod, BobDole.

And that guy doesn't care if you're in the room or not, he's gonna beat off.

MiZFiT
08-12-2011, 03:15 AM
A generous donation to Kud.

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/08/Branded_Soap-1.jpg

Ricky_Fan34
08-12-2011, 03:15 AM
Tyler is a SuperMod. You'd start out as a simple peasant Mod. Which means you'll share a dorm with our only other peasant Mod, BobDole.

So true. Don't be alarmed if there's a few hookers dissolving in the bathtub either.

R_t_Kraken
08-12-2011, 03:23 AM

Ah man, BobDole is my nigga though. I'd play **** swords with him even.

---------- Post added at 07:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 AM ----------

A generous donation to Kud.

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/08/Branded_Soap-1.jpg

I like that you chose dove, it's a great brand.

R_t_Kraken
08-12-2011, 03:25 AM
Im a super mod. A mod cant demote me IMO.

Bro I could demote you right now if I wanted too. You are now my personal janitor. I got a box of sticky tissues in the corner of my room, clean em up. After that you can clean up the dog poop from the yard.

R_t_Kraken
08-12-2011, 03:31 AM
One more thing, I need to be honest, I am slightly bi-polar, I hope this doesn't impede my chances. I am on medication, so no worries. Goodnight, kud out.

MiZFiT
08-12-2011, 03:32 AM
I like that you chose dove, it's a great brand.

so says your mom.

R_t_Kraken
08-12-2011, 03:34 AM
so says your mom.

*Warning* No attacks on staff, or potential future staff, thank you, and enjoy your posting here at the lovely finheaven. :fh:

Ricky_Fan34
08-12-2011, 03:38 AM
*Warning* No attacks on staff, or potential future staff, thank you, and enjoy your posting here at the lovely finheaven. :fh:
Killing via soap doesn't qualify as an attack?

---------- Post added at 03:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 AM ----------

One more thing, I need to be honest, I am slightly bi-polar, I hope this doesn't impede my chances. I am on medication, so no worries. Goodnight, kud out.
Slightly? You threatened to kill a guy and then tried to make peace, then became angry again, and then demanded to become a mod.

R_t_Kraken
08-12-2011, 04:14 AM
Ricky are you trying to undermine my presidential campaign, naw my I'm not gonna take that bait, try harder. I'm so sick you could stick me in a conventional oven with the rotisserie setting and won't even notice me sweating.

NY8123
08-12-2011, 05:00 AM

This is just ****ing funny right here, I don't care who you are.

Watch out Bob will shoot your eye out!

R_t_Kraken
08-12-2011, 11:26 AM
Sobered up, still waiting for confirmation here.. kud would be a valuable addition to the Finheaven & Co staff. I'm loyal and I'm fair, and I won't raise taxes. And Obama-care... gone. Troops... coming home.

Vaark
08-12-2011, 12:20 PM
After the drama, whining and mayhem on the main board, props... this is an enjoyable thread.

I think you mods/admins should maybe consider taking this guy out on a test drive - a little like taking a spin around the hood in a used 2001 Hyundai Excel. Maybe start a new provisional mod category for him.. and with that thought in mind, I have just the badge to slap on. Whaddya think?

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/08/md36h1-1.jpg

Wildbill3
08-12-2011, 12:38 PM
wow instant classic thread. Kud i'll pass on your application to Fin-atic, IF, and this is a huge if... just like my penis... if we can stop laughing long enough to respond with our decision we'll get back to you. Um I wouldn't wait by the phone.

Wildbill3
08-12-2011, 12:39 PM
After the drama, whining and mayhem on the main board, props... this is an enjoyable thread.

I think you mods/admins should maybe consider taking this guy out on a test drive - a little like taking a spin around the hood in a used 2001 Hyundai Excel. Maybe start a new provisional mod category for him.. and with that thought in mind, I have just the badge to slap on. Whaddya think?

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/08/md36h1-1.jpg
god you and badges. lol.

Vaark
08-12-2011, 02:09 PM
wow instant classic thread. Kud i'll pass on your application to Fin-atic, IF, and this is a huge if... just like my penis... if we can stop laughing long enough to respond with our decision we'll get back to you. Um I wouldn't wait by the phone.

Bill, maybe this kind of recognition would strike a happy medium striking a reasonable compromise, ya think??

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/08/noiuz9-1.jpg

Gonzo
08-12-2011, 02:30 PM
Make him a mod of the depths only. With no actual powers of course, but a pretty sweet badge.

R_t_Kraken
08-12-2011, 03:45 PM
Gonzo, I'm totally responsible. Seriously, give me a one month trial, if I do a poor job You can strip me of my clothes, my diginity, and my moderator position. I need to learn to not get to excited... you know, take things in moderation, always keep one foot planted firmly on the ground.

P.S. I'm all for wearing the badge Vaark designed, that's actually friggin hilarious!

R_t_Kraken
08-12-2011, 03:48 PM

Thanks Bill, I knew you were a man of integrity. And be sure to pass on to fin-atic that, he's my hero, and I am grateful for the years of good times FH has given me.

sucking up never hurt anyone.

well maybe a hooker or three.

Ricky_Fan34
08-12-2011, 04:51 PM
Gonzo, I'm totally responsible. Seriously, give me a one month trial, if I do a poor job You can strip me of my clothes, my diginity, and my moderator position. I need to learn to not get to excited... you know, take things in moderation, always keep one foot planted firmly on the ground.

P.S. I'm all for wearing the badge Vaark designed, that's actually friggin hilarious!
Failed mods aren't just stripped of integrity... they are also beaten down via bars of soap...

NY8123
08-14-2011, 03:21 AM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/08/5ce7c-1.jpg (http://www.freeimagehosting.net/77187)

Gonzo
08-14-2011, 10:34 AM

You know I have no problem with it, but I'm just a lackey.

R_t_Kraken
08-15-2011, 12:00 PM
This decision isn't going to take as long as the Casey Anthony trial is it? Ich will dass ihr mir vertraut

Ricky_Fan34
08-15-2011, 06:35 PM
This decision isn't going to take as long as the Casey Anthony trial is it? Ich will dass ihr mir vertraut
bringing out the german eh?

Bumpus
08-15-2011, 09:33 PM

:idk: IMO, anyone who would say, "and frankly I'm just tired of playing with myself" simply lacks the dedication needed to join our accomplished staff of functioning 'tards.

Go buy another 55 gallon drum of lube, and call us in a year. :lol:

R_t_Kraken
08-16-2011, 12:15 AM
Look, just because I'm tired of it doesn't mean I've retired.

Vaark
08-16-2011, 05:44 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/08/10fzuzc-1.jpg

Ricky_Fan34
08-16-2011, 10:50 PM
So what became of Kud's DEMAND to be a mod?

R_t_Kraken
08-17-2011, 04:04 PM
So what became of Kud's DEMAND to be a mod?

Looks like a motion to dismiss. Suffice to say I'm disappointed in the staffs confidence in yours truly.

Ricky_Fan34
08-17-2011, 04:31 PM
Looks like a motion to dismiss. Suffice to say I'm disappointed in the staffs confidence in yours truly.
I can't imagine why they would lack conficence in such a quality, good character guy such as yourself.

R_t_Kraken
08-17-2011, 06:43 PM
I can't imagine why they would lack conficence in such a quality, good character guy such as yourself.

I know right.

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/08/4946303079_ba62612613-1.jpg

Watch your back.

R_t_Kraken
08-17-2011, 06:45 PM
I'm just kiddin dogg, I love you, even though you're clearly trying to sabotage my campaign. Is WeVie after my position too?

Ricky_Fan34
08-17-2011, 08:25 PM
I'm just kiddin dogg, I love you, even though you're clearly trying to sabotage my campaign. Is WeVie after my position too?
Not to my knowledge. No dude you're a ****ing beast. If it were my choice I'd give you the job and not look back.

R_t_Kraken
08-20-2011, 02:59 PM
And the dark shall emerge from the fiery depths of hell and swallow the shell of the hollow who dwell and the shadows of all who are willing to sell their souls.

I'm still waiting for my verdict so I can stop embarrassing myself.

Vaark
08-22-2011, 11:39 AM
hmmm.. I miss squaring off against Bumpus in MM.. I might just want to reconsider throwing my hat into the mod ring - or at least have the option of being considered/thinking about it if Bob Dole is ever found bludgeoned to death in the trunk of a pimp's custom caddy. :up: :idk:

R_t_Kraken
08-23-2011, 01:35 AM
I got something you can throw your hat on Vaark. How's your aim? If you go up against me in Mod Wars, I'll beat the badges off you boy.

Vaark
08-23-2011, 06:56 AM
I got something you can throw your hat on Vaark. How's your aim? If you go up against me in Mod Wars, I'll beat the badges off you boy.

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/08/funnycatpicturecutekittypickittenlooking-1.jpg

R_t_Kraken
08-23-2011, 01:55 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/08/funnycatpicturecutekittypickittenlooking-1.jpg

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Like your new sig though.

Phinatic8u
08-24-2011, 06:36 PM
I used to be a mod :sadface:

Got revocked for some damn reason. *******s :lol:

R_t_Kraken
08-26-2011, 01:12 PM
Since my application has been wetted, and used as toilet paper, I shall now return to what I will call "kud classic." I now withdraw my application (from your buttholes.) Good day.

ROADRUNNER
08-26-2011, 05:45 PM
It's about time they had more mods, let's all put our hats into the ring.............

CedarPhin
08-26-2011, 05:49 PM

That's ****ing funny.

CedarPhin
08-26-2011, 05:54 PM
Applications will be considered when the Seattle Sonics reign victorious over the NBA landscape, winning the NBA Finals.

Nublar7
08-26-2011, 06:21 PM
Since my application has been wetted, and used as toilet paper, I shall now return to what I will call "kud classic." I now withdraw my application (from your buttholes.) Good day.
Really? I had just finished all the paperwork to make you a mod. Oh well, that is why they make paper shredders. ;)

R_t_Kraken
08-27-2011, 03:02 AM
Really? I had just finished all the paperwork to make you a mod. Oh well, that is why they make paper shredders. ;)

There's paper work for this sort of thing, you boys don't mess around do you? I had figured you were against it Nubs seeing as how you haven't posted in this thread that I created last week. Anyways, I shall reapply in the future if it is indeed too late now.