PDA

View Full Version : Sparano and the dolphins f.o. went out of their way to lower expectations.......

DirkDiggler
08-13-2011, 03:02 PM
So i was wondering why before the first preseason game that the coach would go out of his way to warn the fans that there would be no game plan and not to expect much? Really? It's preseason the fan's are smart enough to know what to expect. What worries me is that they notified the press ahead of time they they would suck. I know they won the game in the end but unless you thought you team was stinking already you wouldnt need to clarify that ahead of time. He's telling all of us, Not this year fellas, "Um Ok um" Fire his miserable A2S!

dlockz
08-13-2011, 03:05 PM
So i was wondering why before the first preseason game that the coach would go out of his way to warn the fans that there would be no game plan and not to expect much? Really? It's preseason the fan's are smart enough to know what to expect. What worries me is that they notified the press ahead of time they they would suck. I know they won the game in the end but unless you thought you team was stinking already you wouldnt need to clarify that ahead of time. He's telling all of us, Not this year fellas, "Um Ok um" Fire his miserable A2S!

the messed up thing is fans are like well we didnt game plan, do u really think atlnta gameplanned any more or less than us.

Kdawg954
08-13-2011, 03:08 PM
the messed up thing is fans are like well we didnt game plan, do u really think atlnta gameplanned any more or less than us.

Their own broadcast team said you can tell they scripted a few plays to show off Julio Jones . . . which we didn't need them to say because everybody saw that. It's not a big deal, you can tell Miami was freeballing on both sides of the ball early and Atlanta put a little more prep work in to show off the new toy to the home crowd.

dlockz
08-13-2011, 03:10 PM
Their own broadcast team said you can tell they scripted a few plays to show off Julio Jones . . . which we didn't need them to say because everybody saw that. It's not a big deal, you can tell Miami was freeballing on both sides of the ball early and Atlanta put a little more prep work in to show off the new toy to the home crowd.

u could also clearly see they had more talent from the players that matter and that we could not move a dlinem ab to save pur azz. IM prettgh sure both teams put the same amount of prep into it no matter what a certain coach wants to say .

Kdawg954
08-13-2011, 03:13 PM
u could also clearly see they had more talent from the players that matter and that we could not move a dlinem ab to save pur azz. IM prettgh sure both teams put the same amount of prep into it no matter what a certain coach wants to say .

Yea, its easy to "see" they have more talent when Marshall/Bush/Long . . . our 3 best players on offense, were on the bench . . . while they are showcasing Roddy, Turner, Julio and the gang.

MadDog 88
08-13-2011, 03:14 PM
I thought I had heard it all. :idk:

Tunaphish429
08-13-2011, 03:20 PM
Games don't count yet but its clear we need to get better.