PDA

View Full Version : Taking Names!

CRAZYDOLFAN305
08-14-2011, 12:22 AM
Just so we can have a thread for future reference. There's so much Dolphins hatred on this site, I decided we should compile a list. The list consist of, a member you know on this forum that

A) Thinks the Dolphins will finish no better than 6-10
B) Chad Henne sucks
C) Henne has zero chance of getting better this year
D) Our O-line is going to be horrendous
E)Jeff Ireland Sucks
F)Sparano Sucks
G)After one pre-season game, highlights only the negatives and thinks we are doomed.
H)Any other negative venom they use to convince us we should realize how bad of a team we have.

1.Dolph N.Fan
2.Yessir
3.WVdolphan
4.JCane
5??? Who else am I missing

moonman
08-14-2011, 12:25 AM
I think Henne sucks. You can put me down for that.

rev kev
08-14-2011, 12:25 AM
You only missed Pouncey sucks and can't snap and Daniel Thoams sucks

kud
08-14-2011, 12:26 AM
Put me down for B C D E and F

Dolph N.Fan
08-14-2011, 12:29 AM
Put me down for B C D E and F

I'll have what he's having^^^

MadDog 88
08-14-2011, 12:29 AM
Personal attacks now? This should be entertaining until the mods delete it. May want to figure out how to delete it before you get banned.

Flip Tanneflop
08-14-2011, 12:30 AM
I cant say if our OL will be horrendous at this point. I honestly have no clue if it will be improved or not. It will be tough for it to be worse. I know Im extremely concerned about starting Colombo. Im curious as to how well Carey will perform in a new position. Im curious to see if Pouncey is the goods. I think Incognito is kinda garb. Im definately concerned about the one player on the OL who I know will beast so long as he isnt injured, Jake. Keeping my fingers crossed that he will be 100%

As for the other stuff, yea I think 6-10 is about where we will be unless we start out real bad, then Im worried the whole thing could tank.
I definately KNOW that Henne blows and will not improve
Ireland is indeed a joke
Sparano is probably the worst HC in the league
I have a bad feeling we are doomed
And as for H) I dont know what the hell you are trying to say. I know what a phenom is, but I cant figure how you use that word in that last sentence. I believe your grammar is almost as bad as Chad Henne's ability to see the field.

And finally, should you be calling out posters in this manner?

Flip Tanneflop
08-14-2011, 12:32 AM
Personal attacks now? This should be entertaining until the mods delete it. May want to figure out how to delete it before you get banned.

I say leave it up. I gave him a legit answer. If he wants to act like that about it, so be it.

sharp
08-14-2011, 12:32 AM
I think you should have maybe worded it better, and maybe it wouldn't get deleted or moved to the depths.

PhinNasty
08-14-2011, 12:33 AM
Isn't A - F just general consensus around the NFL?

Dolfans hate to hear it and it is frustrating to have the board filled with Debbie Downer posts, but that can only be expected after this first week of preseason.

Look at the last few nights of preseason - Mallett looks good for NE, Ingram has been shining for the Saints, Henne comes out and looks shaky (to put it kindly), and Pouncey and Daniel Thomas generate no run game up the middle.

Now I know it's not as simple as that and there are plenty of excuses for these Phins, but it's easy to see where the Negative Nancy's get their ammo.

CRAZYDOLFAN305
08-14-2011, 12:34 AM

What are you blabbering about ? How is this considered a personal attack. So emotional..

Phins28
08-14-2011, 12:35 AM
You forgot I) (http://www.finheaven.com/forums/member.php?654-CRAZYDOLFAN305)CRAZYDOLFAN305 SUCKS

CRAZYDOLFAN305
08-14-2011, 12:38 AM
I cant say if our OL will be horrendous at this point. I honestly have no clue if it will be improved or not. It will be tough for it to be worse. I know Im extremely concerned about starting Colombo. Im curious as to how well Carey will perform in a new position. Im curious to see if Pouncey is the goods. I think Incognito is kinda garb. Im definately concerned about the one player on the OL who I know will beast so long as he isnt injured, Jake. Keeping my fingers crossed that he will be 100%

As for the other stuff, yea I think 6-10 is about where we will be unless we start out real bad, then Im worried the whole thing could tank.
I definately KNOW that Henne blows and will not improve
Ireland is indeed a joke
Sparano is probably the worst HC in the league
I have a bad feeling we are doomed
And as for H) I dont know what the hell you are trying to say. I know what a phenom is, but I cant figure how you use that word in that last sentence. I believe your grammar is almost as bad as Chad Henne's ability to see the field.

And finally, should you be calling out posters in this manner?

I get your concerns, but how man I calling anyone out if that's the position they have gladly taken. Am I making this stuff up? You just verified everything I said..

yardlaw
08-14-2011, 12:38 AM
I'll have the B, E, & F special

napsndreds
08-14-2011, 12:39 AM
we arent doomed,there are alot of things to take from the game. Need to switch henne out for moore

rev kev
08-14-2011, 12:40 AM
There are a few guys for sure who just "show boat" and shoot off their remarks with no thought no consideration no respect and no accountability - they know who they are and they also know they add no new debate

napsndreds
08-14-2011, 12:42 AM
this thread is about who thinks henne sucks, why you trying to throw other options in there like those are relelvant...henne sucks and so everyone else will suck too. if henne sucks again this year then sparano sucks and so does everyone else.

AlexfromtheU
08-14-2011, 12:43 AM
Isn't A - F just general consensus around the NFL?

Dolfans hate to hear it and it is frustrating to have the board filled with Debbie Downer posts, but that can only be expected after this first week of preseason.

Look at the last few nights of preseason - Mallett looks good for NE, Ingram has been shining for the Saints, Henne comes out and looks shaky (to put it kindly), and Pouncey and Daniel Thomas generate no run game up the middle.

Now I know it's not as simple as that and there are plenty of excuses for these Phins, but it's easy to see where the Negative Nancy's get their ammo.

If you call Game 1 of Preseason, with 12 practices under their belts, "ammo". Then yes, I can see where they get it too. smfh this fan base is a complete joke. cry yourselves to sleep on your own time, dont waste an entire message board with this babble.

Flip Tanneflop
08-14-2011, 12:44 AM
I get your concerns, but how man I calling anyone out if that's the position they have gladly taken. Am I making this stuff up? You just verified everything I said..

You arent making it up. I certainly feel the way I posted. I will say dont quote me on the OL thing, because I never said what you state in the OP. I also dont feel exactly how you state on other things in the OP. But, in the post you quote there that I made is my exact feelings on the topics you present.

Thing is, I dont understand whats the big deal about it. I mean, why do some of you get so concerned about the fact a lot of us think Henne is what he is......complete garb and that Sparano is in way over his head as a HC. I dont understand the point of making a thread about "taking names". I can tell you there will be a **** ton more than the 5 you listed that feel the exact way you suggested on at least 4 of the 8 issues you brought up.

PhinNasty
08-14-2011, 12:45 AM
If you call Game 1 of Preseason, with 12 practices under their belts, "ammo". Then yes, I can see where they get it too. smfh this fan base is a complete joke. cry yourselves to sleep on your own time, dont waste an entire message board with this babble.

Just offering an explanation as to why the board would be filled with so many upset fans.

Think it's only reasonable to be frustrated that after all these years, this regime still can't get QB and OL right.

CRAZYDOLFAN305
08-14-2011, 12:46 AM
You forgot I) (http://www.finheaven.com/forums/member.php?654-CRAZYDOLFAN305)CRAZYDOLFAN305 SUCKS

It could be worse, I could look like you. Or is that just your avatar?

AlexfromtheU
08-14-2011, 12:46 AM

I didnt know it was a personal attack if said victim signs his/her own name to the list.

JCane
08-14-2011, 12:47 AM
I don't know who just moved it but I was about to sandbag this **** thread.

OP is a whiner.

Forgive me for seeing the obvious.

I wish Chad Henne and the Dolphins well don't blame me when I take this thread and shove it right up your monkey *** at the end of the season.

MadDog 88
08-14-2011, 12:48 AM
What are you blabbering about ? How is this considered a personal attack. So emotional..
Just blabbering. No worries tough guy.

Flip Tanneflop
08-14-2011, 12:49 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ld3imEfpZU

CRAZYDOLFAN305
08-14-2011, 12:51 AM

Wait till they start Booing Henne in his own stadium on Thursday. They are going to set a new low.

CRAZYDOLFAN305
08-14-2011, 12:53 AM
Just offering an explanation as to why the board would be filled with so many upset fans.

Think it's only reasonable to be frustrated that after all these years, this regime still can't get QB and OL right.

After 3 years, the previous 7 or whatever amount of years has nothing to do with this regime.

AlexfromtheU
08-14-2011, 12:55 AM

Ok, its reasonable, your correct. But it isnt reasonable to literally tear every positive thread to shreds with negativity. And then try to impose their years upon years of nfl coaching prowess on those who stand on the opposite side of the fence. They just drop their babble in the comment box like every single sole on this forum hasnt heard their same song and dance ad nauseum.
p.s. inb4allthedowners"stop reading it then".

JCane
08-14-2011, 12:57 AM
I'll say this about JCane...

The lion does not concern himself with the opinions of the sheep.

TedSlimmJr
08-15-2011, 10:00 AM
I'll take a B,D,E,F with a small side of D... "A" looks extremely tempting but less than 6 wins probably lands Miami a franchise quarterback.. unlikely.

JCane
09-26-2011, 09:50 PM
Welllllll I'm sure glad we have this thread here with my ****ing name all over it.

:lol: :lol:

CRAZYDOLFAN305
09-26-2011, 09:53 PM
And you absolutely have that right. But I caution you to temper your enthusiam because. Its only a quarter of the season so far. And when we beat San Diego, than the Jets than the Broncos, just please come back.

JCane
09-26-2011, 09:58 PM
And you absolutely have that right. But I caution you to temper your enthusiam because. Its only a quarter of the season so far. And when we beat San Diego, than the Jets than the Broncos, just please come back.

We really need to discuss your drug use.

:lol:

tylerdolphin
09-26-2011, 10:05 PM

Jesus H Christ. I never cease to be amazed around here.

TedSlimmJr
09-27-2011, 08:37 PM
The most interesting thing about know-nothing-fanboys has always been the fact that they don't get the fact that they don't get it...

It's an excersize that first came to the attention of researchers over a decade ago, when the advent of message boards first provided them the tool to more closely analyze this phenomenon.

Gonzo
09-27-2011, 08:39 PM
I thought the defense was good enough to get us to 8-8, so the only one I didn't fall under was the 6-10 one (though I certainly do now). All the rest? You can add my name to. :hi5:

Flip Tanneflop
09-27-2011, 10:15 PM

And the performance of the team through the first 3 games has verified everything I have been saying for months.

Irwin Fletcher
09-29-2011, 03:32 AM
And you absolutely have that right. But I caution you to temper your enthusiam because. Its only a quarter of the season so far. And when we beat San Diego, than the Jets than the Broncos, just please come back.I remember when I was this unrealistically optimistic. When I was a blind homer, my favorite activity was always ignoring the obvious and making excuses. Or, as we used to call it: close eyes and *mouthfarts* and excuses. We used to make drawings of our favorite playoff wins... cave drawings! Which is my way of saying we were cave men. We were competitive in the playoffs so long ago that I can remember saying "sticks and stones may break my bones" and meaning it! We went to the playoffs consistently so long ago that ****ing Jesus Christ was fistpumping on the sidelines! And my best friend hadn't fully evolved yet! His name was Ug and he walked on all fours! Sparano would have drafted him! There were two epidemics when we were competitive: head lice, and the plague - the bubonic plague!

BSQ
10-02-2011, 09:12 PM
We need a new owner, a new Head Coach, a new offensive line Coach, a new G.M., we need a hard look at all coordinators ( most should go ) , I still like Nolan but he needs alot of new players , we need Andrew Luck , we need to get rid of Columbo, Carey, Bell is washed up, new Safetys, cut J.T. , get a real Tight End. Boy are we in deep trouble.

JCane
10-05-2011, 06:49 AM
You should take the names of possible head coaching candidates right about now.

New thread?

JCane
10-12-2011, 11:11 PM

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2012/03/6xqet5-1.png

tylerdolphin
10-12-2011, 11:23 PM

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2012/03/6xqet5-1.png

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/10/1233445870_ae19b02-1.gif

JCane
10-23-2011, 08:06 PM
You still got my name, right?

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/10/internethighfive-1.jpg

CRAZYDOLFAN305
10-23-2011, 08:10 PM
I should be shot for that list. Thanks for asking in week 7..

JCane
10-23-2011, 08:11 PM
I should be shot for that list. Thanks for asking in week 7..

I've been asking since you made the list.

I've been checking back weekly.

:hi5:

CRAZYDOLFAN305
10-23-2011, 08:51 PM
Oh okay. Hipikay, let's jump for joy, we suck again. I'm glad your predictions came true.

JCane
10-23-2011, 10:42 PM
Oh okay. Hipikay, let's jump for joy, we suck again. I'm glad your predictions came true.

To say we suck again would imply that at some point we stopped sucking. This never happened.

But you want to start threads with my name in it and yap about how you're gonna shove it in my face, don't cry like I ***** when I take your own thread and shove it in your face tenfold instead when I'm right as usual.

JCane
01-09-2012, 12:39 AM
A) Thinks the Dolphins will finish no better than 6-10 CHECK
B) Chad Henne sucks CHECK
C) Henne has zero chance of getting better this year CHECK
D) Our O-line is going to be horrendous CHECK
E)Jeff Ireland Sucks CHECK
F)Sparano Sucks CHECK
G)After one pre-season game, highlights only the negatives and thinks we are doomed.CHECK
H)Any other negative venom they use to convince us we should realize how bad of a team we have.

Damn this guy is better than I am!

:sidelol:

WeVie
01-09-2012, 12:46 AM
Just so we can have a thread for future reference. There's so much Dolphins hatred on this site, I decided we should compile a list. The list consist of, a member you know on this forum that

A) Thinks the Dolphins will finish no better than 6-10
B) Chad Henne sucks
C) Henne has zero chance of getting better this year
D) Our O-line is going to be horrendous
E)Jeff Ireland Sucks
F)Sparano Sucks
G)After one pre-season game, highlights only the negatives and thinks we are doomed.

1.Dolph N.Fan
2.Yessir
3.WVdolphan
4.JCane
5??? Who else am I missing

It appears almost everything on your list come to pass this season. So do we get to hear a "you guys were right" to the ones on your list?

JCane
01-09-2012, 12:49 AM
when I'm right as usual.

Well I'll just be damned. Can't believe that happened.

tylerdolphin
01-09-2012, 12:50 AM
Thread did not go as OP intended.

JCane
01-09-2012, 12:50 AM
Thread did not go as OP intended.

According to HIS list it did.

COphinphan89
01-09-2012, 02:49 AM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2012/01/Most2BFunny2BEpic2BFails2BPictures2B2525-1.jpg

tylerdolphin
01-09-2012, 02:53 AM
Gambling advice site link in OP's sig...wrong on every prediction. Cant explain that.

JCane
01-09-2012, 02:58 AM
Gambling advice site link in OP's sig...wrong on every prediction. Cant explain that.

Dude should give me a spot on that site.

Flip Tanneflop
01-10-2012, 11:55 PM

tylerdolphin
01-11-2012, 12:14 AM

You should change your username every now and then.

Flip Tanneflop
08-11-2012, 07:27 PM
:sidelol: This is one of the all time greats. :lol:

Just re read the whole thing. Cant breathe. Wig is classic in this one.

flynryan15
10-14-2012, 03:00 PM
Bump

COphinphan89
11-21-2012, 11:32 PM
Oh christ I have tears in my eyes. This quote from Slimm is going right in my sig.

The most interesting thing about know-nothing-fanboys has always been the fact that they don't get the fact that they don't get it...

Flip Tanneflop
03-17-2013, 04:12 PM

Spesh
04-05-2014, 12:30 AM
So bump worthy

JCane
04-05-2014, 11:41 PM
OP is poor.