PDA

View Full Version : Henne is Terrible

JetsBeast
08-14-2011, 04:54 AM
Wow! You guys are a terrible enough team without the troubles of Henne! Sanchez may not be an elite QB but at least he gets it done unlike Henne!

You guys are begging for Moore which is hilarious who is just as much garbage as Henne!

When you guys are on the couch when its Jets vs Eagles in the superbowl I'll be laughing my butt off all the way to a championship!

finfan41
08-14-2011, 04:59 AM
well you really dont know crap about football if you think the jets and ravens will meet in the super bowl, so go back to ny and suck on sanchiz balls some more, they both are from the afc and can not meet in the super bowl you stupid troll

MiZFiT
08-14-2011, 04:59 AM
Fail. Jets and ravens are both AFC teams. Go jack off at TGG.

But indeed, Henne sucks more than when Sanchez goes down on Rex Ryan.

Hawaii 5-0
08-14-2011, 05:00 AM
Two AFC teams in the Superbowl? Yeah, you know what you're talking about.

pb1300
08-14-2011, 05:00 AM
Wow! You guys are a terrible enough team without the troubles of Henne! Sanchez may not be an elite QB but at least he gets it done unlike Henne!

You guys are begging for Moore which is hilarious who is just as much garbage as Henne!

When you guys are on the couch when its Jets vs Ravens in the superbowl I'll be laughing my butt off all the way to a championship!

I would go into more detail in my reply, but the bolded area really shows us your expertise :lol: Be gone my little green dwarf friend :lol:

JetsBeast
08-14-2011, 05:03 AM
you guys are idiots, why don't you look again? You guys are blind.

MiZFiT
08-14-2011, 05:04 AM
you guys are idiots, why don't you look again? You guys are blind.

Troll

Edit: JCane?

JetsBeast
08-14-2011, 05:06 AM
Troll

I'm not trolling, just speaking the truth!

BenchFiedler
08-14-2011, 05:07 AM
Chargers??? Chargers = AFC West

If I can recall, last time the Jets played the dolphins, the final score was 10-6.... Not even a TD from Sanchise.. Sure, he gets it done alright.... Maybe a hot dog eating contest on the field....

NY8123
08-14-2011, 05:07 AM

When you guys are on the couch when its Jets vs Chargers in the superbowl I'll be laughing my butt off all the way to a championship!

Jets and the Chargers huh. = fail

Changing the wording of a post to elicit a response = epic fail.

pb1300
08-14-2011, 05:08 AM
I'm not trolling, just speaking the truth!

Now its the Jets and Chargers? Maybe it will be the Jets and Patriots in the Super Bowl LOL.

Get lost troll!

JetsBeast
08-14-2011, 05:10 AM
There, now It's an NFC team. You guys act like you've never made a mistake, nobodies perfect, but Henne is far from it!:lol:

OyeDale305
08-14-2011, 05:11 AM
Chargers and the jets in the Superbowl lmao u r a dum fk Sanchez blows

JetsBeast
08-14-2011, 05:12 AM
Troll

Edit: JCane?

Huh? whwat are you talking about? Dolphin fans are getting stupider and stupider each day.:bobdole:

JetsBeast
08-14-2011, 05:13 AM
Chargers and the jets in the Superbowl lmao u r a dum fk Sanchez blows

I'm pretty sure the 2 AFC Championship games in 2 years speak for themselves, you guys would be pissing your pants if you knew you were that close to a superbowl.

NY8123
08-14-2011, 05:13 AM
There, now It's an NFC team. You guys act like you've never made a mistake, nobodies perfect, but Henne is far from it!:lol:

I made a mistake.

I posted in this thread.

JetsBeast
08-14-2011, 05:15 AM
I made a mistake.

I posted in this thread.

You made a mistake being a Dolphin fan. You'll never show your jealousy for the Jets franchise but we all know it's there.

Perfect23
08-14-2011, 05:16 AM
The bad Chad Henne who has a career record of 3-1 against Rex and the Jets.

JetsBeast
08-14-2011, 05:22 AM
The bad Chad Henne who has a career record of 3-1 against Rex and the Jets.

Yep, those games sure made a difference in us getting to the Chamiponship games those years. :rolleyes2:

NY8123
08-14-2011, 05:26 AM
You made a mistake being a Dolphin fan. You'll never show your jealousy for the Jets franchise but we all know it's there.

Oh this is going to be fun.

I could say so many things but I will take the high road.

Enlighten me to as why the Jets are so much better and I have gone down a dark road, all wise and powerful Jets fan.

Perfect23
08-14-2011, 05:28 AM
Yep, those games sure made a difference in us getting to the Chamiponship games those years. :rolleyes2:

No they didn't but this thread was just you dissing on how bad Chad Henne was not how bad the Dolphins or Jets were learn football before you talk crap.

JetsBeast
08-14-2011, 05:30 AM
Oh this is going to be fun.

I could say so many things but I will take the high road.

Enlighten me to as why the Jets are so much better and I have gone down a dark road, all wise and powerful Jets fan.

Ok, exactly how many Chamiponship games have you went to the past 10 years? Oh yeah that's what I had thought, go ahead and talk about how You saw Dan Marino(Overrated) in his games, You can go ahead and say its been longer since the Jets won the superbowl but you can go ahead and stay in the past but when your 7-9 again and just out of the Luck and Barkley race this year the Jets will be fighting for the superbowl and will be there eventually in the next 5 years.

OyeDale305
08-14-2011, 05:31 AM
If mark Sanchez was in a bad defense he will be the worst QB in the nfl

JetsBeast
08-14-2011, 05:34 AM
No they didn't but this thread was just you dissing on how bad Chad Henne was not how bad the Dolphins or Jets were learn football before you talk crap.

I really don't see as why your bashing me on dissing on Henne when 90% of the Finheaven fanbase are laughing at Henne and how awful he has been. I have seen teams fans be dissapointed in their QB but these Fins fans take it to the next level, My comments are considered a compliment compared to what the Fans here call him.

I make 1 mistake in my post and now I don't know football? Get outta here!

---------- Post added at 04:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 AM ----------

If mark Sanchez was in a bad defense he will be the worst QB in the nfl

Yeah, and the Dolphins have a terrible defense right?:rolleyes2:

Perfect23
08-14-2011, 05:39 AM
Ok, exactly how many Chamiponship games have you went to the past 10 years? Oh yeah that's what I had thought, go ahead and talk about how You saw Dan Marino(Overrated) in his games, You can go ahead and say its been longer since the Jets won the superbowl but you can go ahead and stay in the past but when your 7-9 again and just out of the Luck and Barkley race this year the Jets will be fighting for the superbowl and will be there eventually in the next 5 years.

5 Years seriously any team in the NFL can win a superbowl within the next 5 years.

JetsBeast
08-14-2011, 05:40 AM
5 Years seriously any team in the NFL can win a superbowl within the next 5 years.

I can guarantee the Fins won't be guaranteed will be in the superbowl in the next 5 years. And I said within 5 years, not in 5 years. Theres a difference they may be in this year, they may not, But I know they will be there within the next 5 years.

Thinking about it Dan Marino may be the most overrated QB in the Hall of Fame.(Shouldn't be there)

OyeDale305
08-14-2011, 05:41 AM
I really don't see as why your bashing me on dissing on Henne when 90% of the Finheaven fanbase are laughing at Henne and how awful he has been. I have seen teams fans be dissapointed in their QB but these Fins fans take it to the next level, My comments are considered a compliment compared to what the Fans here call him.

I make 1 mistake in my post and now I don't know football? Get outta here!

---------- Post added at 04:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 AM ----------

Yeah, and the Dolphins have a terrible defense right?:rolleyes2:im not defending henne he's not good but Sanchez is not that much different and he's overated because he plays for the jets..

NY8123
08-14-2011, 05:43 AM
Ok, exactly how many Championship games have you went to the past 10 years? Oh yeah that's what I had thought, go ahead and talk about how You saw Dan Marino(Overrated) in his games, You can go ahead and say its been longer since the Jets won the superbowl but you can go ahead and stay in the past but when your 7-9 again and just out of the Luck and Barkley race this year the Jets will be fighting for the superbowl and will be there eventually in the next 5 years.

I was going to say that if you long for mediocrity and a lifetime of heart break with a heavy dose of let down then it would be to your advantage to be a Jets fan. It would also help if you were a little bit shortsighted and overstated in your accomplishments but certain that you convey the message to anyone and everyone regardless of whether they want to hear it or not.

Thinking about it Dan Marino may be the most overrated QB in the Hall of Fame.(Shouldn't be there)

This distinction belongs to none other then your very own Joe Namath.

JetsBeast
08-14-2011, 05:44 AM
im not defending henne he's not good but Sanchez is not that much different and he's overated because he plays for the jets..

How bout this, Sanchez is known for his skill and poise in the 4th quarter and the playoffs, one of Hennes biggest weaknesses.

I think Dolphins fans say Henne had around 3 games that he lost the game with an interception of his or a failed drive, if Sanchez was your QB you would've won the game and would've possibly been in contention of the playoffs. Please give Sanchez those weapons because he actually knows what to do with them.

Perfect23
08-14-2011, 05:46 AM
I can guarantee the Fins won't be guaranteed will be in the superbowl in the next 5 years. And I said within 5 years, not in 5 years. Theres a difference they may be in this year, they may not, But I know they will be there within the next 5 years.

I said the same exact thing you did within the next 5 years.

JetsBeast
08-14-2011, 05:48 AM
I was going to say that if you long for mediocrity and a lifetime of heart break with a heavy dose of let down then it would be to your advantage to be a Jets fan. It would also help if you were a little bit shortsighted and overstated in your accomplishments but certain that you convey the message to anyone and everyone regardless of whether they want to hear it or not.

This distinction belongs to none other then your very own Joe Namath.

Yes Namath was definately an overrated QB and is definately said to be one of the greatest QB's in the NFL ever(Which I strongly disagree) But I like Namath because he may have been hollywood out of the huddle but in the football games he was a tough SOB and led to one of the greatest upsets in Superbowl history.

JetsBeast
08-14-2011, 05:50 AM
I said the same exact thing you did within the next 5 years.

Your right, I misread the post, but that doesn't change the fact that Miami doesn't have a QB. All they really need is a game manager(Orton) and they'd be a serious team but with Henne and Moore they will be known for mediocrity and a team that is always in the middle of the pack.

Perfect23
08-14-2011, 05:52 AM
Your right, I misread the post, but that doesn't change the fact that Miami doesn't have a QB. All they really need is a game manager(Orton) and they'd be a serious team but with Henne and Moore they will be known for mediocrity and a team that is always in the middle of the pack.

Will you look at that there is something we can agree on.

JetsBeast
08-14-2011, 05:54 AM
Will you look at that there is something we can agree on.

Well then, I guess im a person after all. :chuckle:

NY8123
08-14-2011, 05:57 AM
Yes Namath was definately an overrated QB and is definately said to be one of the greatest QB's in the NFL ever(Which I strongly disagree) But I like Namath because he may have been hollywood out of the huddle but in the football games he was a tough SOB and led to one of the greatest upsets in Superbowl history.

He had one moment in time that got him into the hall. That was it.

I have never heard Namath brought up in any conversation around the greatest of all time. He has a lifetime losing record as a starting QB and posted worse numbers then Henne does now.
You also will never hear Sanchez brought into any conversation about great QB's. He has proven zero.

JetsBeast
08-14-2011, 06:00 AM
He had one moment in time that got him into the hall. That was it.

I have never heard Namath brought up into any conversation around the greatest of all time. He has a lifetime losing record as a starting QB and posted worse numbers then Henne does now.
You also will never hear Sanchez brought into any conversation about great QB's. He has proven zero.

If you've never heard Namath as an all time great go to a Jets board or turn on NFL Network sometime:lol:

I agree Sanchez isn't a Great QB yet, but I think he's enough for the Jets to get by. He shows up in the 4th quarter and in the playoffs and does nothing but help the jets in the playoffs.

Romy148
08-14-2011, 06:11 AM
Sanchez is whack this season u jets fan will see how mediocre he is u better hope u have a run game bc the guy sucks

NY8123
08-14-2011, 06:11 AM
If you've never heard Namath as an all time great go to a Jets board or turn on NFL Network sometime:lol:

I agree Sanchez isn't a Great QB yet, but I think he's enough for the Jets to get by. He shows up in the 4th quarter and in the playoffs and does nothing but help the jets in the playoffs.

Why the hell would I do that if I am a Dolphins fan? If you haven't heard Dan Marino mentioned as one of the greatest then go to the EPSN, The NFL network, numerous websites and any Miami forum.

Sanchez is enough for the Jets to get by because of the running game and the stellar defense. The Jets need to address their defensive front, it is aging and they didn't do much about it in the off season. As soon as teams can rush on them it will break down the strength of Revis and Co. on the outside. The Jets make a living off the blitz and stuffing the run and if that breaks down so the D.

The same thing can be said about Miami, if Miami doesn't rush the football like they did in 09 it is going to be a really long season. I am not so worried about the D, they should be vastly improved, the pundits are making much ado about the first pre-season game in a shortened pre-season year. You can not judge any team right now but by the third game it most certainly should be business as usual.

If Miami rushes the football as well as it did in 09 and improves upon the defense it played last season, Henne will rival Sanchez in the stat category. If the o-line breaks down and struggles and the D has to carry the team Henne will be on the bench by week five and Tony might be shelved by week 9.

JetsBeast
08-14-2011, 06:21 AM
Why the hell would I do that if I am a Dolphins fan? If you haven't heard Dan Marino mentioned as one of the greatest then go to the EPSN, The NFL network, numerous websites and any Miami forum.

Sanchez is enough for the Jets to get by because of the running game and the stellar defense. The Jets need to address their defensive front, it is aging and they didn't do much about it in the off season. As soon as teams can rush on them it will break down the strength of Revis and Co. on the outside. The Jets make a living off the blitz and stuffing the run and if that breaks down so the D.

The same thing can be said about Miami, if Miami doesn't rush the football like they did in 09 it is going to be a really long season. I am not so worried about the D, they should be vastly improved, the pundits are making much ado about the first pre-season game in a shortened pre-season year. You can not judge any team right now but by the third game it most certainly should be business as usual.

If Miami rushes the football as well as it did in 09 and improves upon the defense it played last season, Henne will rival Sanchez in the stat category. If the o-line breaks down and struggles and the D has to carry the team Henne will be on the bench by week five and Tony might be shelved by week 9.

Huh? I wasn't saying that Namath is an all time QB(Which I dont think he is) i was saying the places I named are extremely biased toward the Jets and will say Namath is an all time great QB whenever they get a chance to.

Your right that the teams should not be judged yet, and I think Miami has improved and could be a great team witht he right QB.

But watching that O-line the past 2 years I don't think any QB for the fins will be able to get the help they need. But it is the 1st preseason game of the season and both sides are playing vanilla football, so we'll see in the regular season

Sanchez and Henne may put up the similar numbers in the stat books but the things that aren't in the stat book is where the QB's go their seperate ways. Sanchez is known as a clutch QB and mobility with poise in the playoffs where as Henne is the exact opposite.

CalDolFan1014
08-14-2011, 06:49 AM
Holy hell! Do most Jets fans actually TRY to be this stupid? Or does it just come naturally? Wow!!!!!! :bobdole:

Vaark
08-14-2011, 08:22 AM
Don't know why he didn't receive any red reps until I just pulled the plug. I encourage others to follow to send this phag to Pinkville.

anyway Admins, yet another retard who reconfirms my campaign to make thread starting an earned (and removed) privilege based on first satisfying the dual requirements of 60 days membership and 60 posts. Believe me we're gonna get a lot more of these morons who have nothing better to do than antagonistically troll when grounded in their folks basement.