PDA

View Full Version : Jerseys from China

jp5384
08-14-2011, 10:55 AM
This site has Reggie Bush (http://www.kickjerseys.com) jerseys...too bad they have him as #8.

footsteps_falco
08-14-2011, 12:53 PM
I have bought about 6 or 7 "china jerseys" from various sites over the last 2 years and I can't say that one of them is perfect or legit. Both Oranges have the wrong stripes on the sleeves. The aqua jerseys are all different colors and some of them are two-toned (sleeves are dark aqua, body is light aqua).. The white jerseys have Hunter green as their accent color. All the sizes are 48's yet not one jersey is the same size and none of them fits like a 48.

no regrets as they were all like 20-30$ but ive officially given up at this point i could have spent a little more money and just had 1 kickass jersey.

LikeUntoGod
08-14-2011, 01:04 PM
Thanks for adding to our national debt.

armyphin
08-14-2011, 01:14 PM
Buy American.

Adam First
08-14-2011, 01:21 PM
Fun Fact: The jerseys you buy from the Dolphins Pro Shop or the NFL Shop are made in El Salvador.

Thanks to this global economy, when it comes to things like textiles, electronics and various other consumer items, "buying American" is a thing of the past.

But that's a conversation for another time on another forum.

twofactor23
08-14-2011, 01:21 PM
Those jerseys suck

Built2Win
08-14-2011, 01:29 PM
People like cheap ..cheap labor wins ...
offical jerseys people are paying crap loads for should be American made
However testicular fortitude and corporate profits rule..

Once the supreme court decided that corporations are a person i knew we are doomed..

jp5384
08-14-2011, 02:00 PM
Buy American.

I'd happily pay a little more to buy American, but all the jerseys are made overseas (I know u were messing around) It's cheaper to pretty much do everything the wrong way. Cheaper to eat poorly than to eat healthy...more sickness. Cheaper to use gas than electric...more polution. Cheaper to produce overseas than USA...more joblessness. Cheaper to go to a call girl than having a wife...more herpes!