PDA

View Full Version : Dont drink the Kool Aid

Heinegrabber
08-19-2011, 09:37 PM
Henne was less than average nailed passes under five bricked everything else. Looked good when he created plays with his feet but could not connect or read coverages on anything more than 15yds down field. When he missed he missed bad.

Nublar7
08-19-2011, 09:42 PM
So panic when things go bad, but don't buy in when things go good? Got it.

Slim
08-19-2011, 09:43 PM
Jesus Christ make it stop!!!!!

cuban_refugee
08-19-2011, 09:45 PM
I'm going to drink the kool-aid and then pee in your ear.

Heinegrabber
08-19-2011, 09:45 PM

When did things go good?????????

EvilDylan
08-19-2011, 09:46 PM
Couldn't you take some time to construct sentences that formed straight line coherent thoughts? Proofread.

Slim
08-19-2011, 09:48 PM

Tonight when our QB had a solid game and our offense put up 17 first half points.

Heinegrabber
08-19-2011, 09:48 PM
At least three balls hit the playing field with no one with in ten yards. Thats real good. We are so far behind the big dawgs on offense 8 and 8 is a stretch.

Phin-o-rama
08-19-2011, 09:49 PM

wtf is wrong with you henne played well and made no mistakes

if we get that game every week we are in the playoffs if we stay injury free...defense will be stout and marshall/bush will feed off each other

we don't need dan marino at QB...we just need decent to good play ...take a chill pill

Nublar7

There was a game tonight in case you didn't know.

chaders54
you are a loser and deserve to be slapped

Michael Fei
08-19-2011, 09:50 PM
You know, the Green Bay offense is built around short and intermediate passes with the occasional deep pass, and they went to the Superbowl.

If Henne can do anything like Green Bay does, I'd drink the Kool Aid until my bladder explodes.

Phin-o-rama
08-19-2011, 09:50 PM
At least three balls hit the playing field with no one with in ten yards. Thats real good. We are so far behind the big dawgs on offense 8 and 8 is a stretch.

lol wow dude...

NBP81
08-19-2011, 09:51 PM
I will drink whatever the F I want!

DDTDON
08-19-2011, 09:52 PM

This is getting pathetic now. These moronic posts should be sent to the depths!!! So tired of these threads. I saw some good things tonight and can only see more improvement with more cohesion.

SebasMiamiFan
08-19-2011, 09:52 PM
Wow dude..... we had a good game. I can do whatever I want.

MetalKev
08-19-2011, 09:55 PM
Henne was less that average nailed passes under five bricked everything else. Looked good when he created plays with his feet but could not connect or read coverages on anything more than 15yds down field. When he missed he missed bad.

i love morons

Heinegrabber
08-19-2011, 09:55 PM
You know, the Green Bay offense is built around short and intermediate passes with the occasional deep pass, and they went to the Superbowl.

If Henne can do anything like Green Bay does, I'd drink the Kool Aid until my bladder explodes.

Really?????? I need what you are drinking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you comparing what you saw to the Super Bowl Champs? Really Freaking Really. The beating we take in week one will change your tune.

cuban_refugee
08-19-2011, 09:56 PM

This guy just likes to stir the pot.....pretty much you are retarded....just mentally, not physically. I wont hold it against you. But I also wouldn't mind if you quit Finheaven.

Heinegrabber
08-19-2011, 09:56 PM
We are now the owners of a five yard passing game.

NBP81
08-19-2011, 09:57 PM
Well to be honest its pretty funny actually, Pre-season only counts when the Fins suck... If they dont well its all smoke and mirrors

rent this space
08-19-2011, 09:57 PM
Rough night for a Henne-hater

Heinegrabber
08-19-2011, 09:58 PM
This guy just likes to stir the pot.....pretty much you are retarded....just mentally, not physically. I wont hold it against you. But I also wouldn't mind if you quit Finheaven.

Was that you version of a fist pump.

DontFeedRexRyan
I think I'm done with this website.

flynryan15
Judging by the construction of that paragraph someone has been drinking and it wasn't Kool-Aid

EvilDylan
08-19-2011, 09:59 PM
Maybe you need to go and grab a few more heines.

Scoffaveli
08-19-2011, 10:00 PM
Lol he missed some throws but he didn't make any backbreaking mistakes. That is what we want right? I don't think anybody is expecting him to turn into Peyton Manning at this point

CalDolFan10x14
Did someone spike your Kool Aid? Is that why you don't want anyone to drink it? :lol:

Michael Fei
Really?????? I need what you are drinking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you comparing what you saw to the Super Bowl Champs? Really Freaking Really. The beating we take in week one will change your tune.
I'm saying that I like this new offensive style; it reminds me a bit of Green Bay's. Which is a good thing, for your aforementioned reason.

If Henne can master 5-7 yard passes, then he should have no problem keeping drives alive, which, in my opinion, really signifies a great offense.

Again, I'm just a guy watching the game on TV making comments. Take them for what you want.

BiggestPhan
MMmmm. Kool aid good.

Heinegrabber
08-19-2011, 10:01 PM
Remember Henne supporters this is the Carolina panthers who did not start any of their starting rb or wr. the worst team in the leageue and your starting qb dinked and dunked all night.

WeVie
08-19-2011, 10:02 PM
Henne did not look great. He missed some big throws and threw a few bricks but if he could play the way he played tonight all season, then they stand a chance to win a few games. He make no mistakes and that is a big time plus.

stickman
08-19-2011, 10:02 PM
They improved from last week, bottom line. If the O-line gels and the playmakers give Henne some help they will be fine. No worries about the D.

cuban_refugee
08-19-2011, 10:03 PM

You realize we beat the "superbowl champs" last year, right?!

Slim
08-19-2011, 10:03 PM
Remember Henne supporters this is the Carolina panthers who did not start any of their starting rb or wr. the worst team in the leageue and your starting qb dinked and dunked all night.

*******... how would the Panthers RB & WRs have impacted Henne? Furthermore, DeAngelo Williams did play. Please just leave.

SebasMiamiFan
08-19-2011, 10:06 PM
Henne did not look great. He missed some big throws and threw a few bricks but if he could play the way he played tonight all season, then they stand a chance to win a few games. He make no mistakes and that is a big time plus.

We went 7-9 last year. If Henne consistently plays like this, we're a playoff team.

pacresjt
08-19-2011, 10:06 PM
Like I said in another post 15/24 194 is a great job. Miss a couple of passes and the haters come out. These people are a waste of skin. Give credit when it's due and if you can't just stfu and say nothing. Your miserable existence does not need company. Lengthwise do it right!

armyphin
08-19-2011, 10:07 PM
We went 7-9 last year. If Henne consistently plays like this, we're a playoff team.
+1

Heinegrabber
08-19-2011, 10:08 PM
Lol he missed some throws but he didn't make any backbreaking mistakes. That is what we want right? I don't think anybody is expecting him to turn into Peyton Manning at this point

He didnt make any throws that count. Even Matt Moore stuck one to his reciever that he should have thrown. Henne is not a rookie he should be able to read some of the simplest of defenses.The sad part about tonight is he looked good when he made decisions on the move and sporano wont take the cuff of him.

EvilDylan
08-19-2011, 10:09 PM
What a great pass by moore just now. Almost got the receiver killed. He's injured that's for sure. Good throw Moore!!!

Lets start Moore so he can do that to our starters!

WeVie
08-19-2011, 10:12 PM

A lot of good that does if they don't even make the playoffs. I have noticed something with this team. If you go back and look, they have beaten either the Super Bowl champ or the Super Bowl loser almost every year they played either team. Look at the last 15 years. It is crazy.

LobsterMobster

Well since you apparently were not watching.....

38-yard pass to Fasano while avoiding the rush
Completing over 60% of passes
194 yards passing in one half
Zero interceptions

I'll take that any day

Heinegrabber

You seriously think that is a play off contender you saw tonight. People wake up that is the freaking panthers. Did you see the Patriots or steelers play yet?

Heinegrabber
08-19-2011, 10:13 PM
A lot of good that does if they don't even make the playoffs. I have noticed something with this team. If you go back and look, they have beaten either the Super Bowl champ or the Super Bowl loser almost every year they played either team. Look at the last 15 years. It is crazy.

cosign

Heinegrabber
08-19-2011, 10:15 PM
Like I said in another post 15/24 194 is a great job. Miss a couple of passes and the haters come out. These people are a waste of skin. Give credit when it's due and if you can't just stfu and say nothing. Your miserable existence does not need company. Lengthwise do it right!

Missed every pass an NFL caliber QB should make.

WeVie
08-19-2011, 10:15 PM

That is what I mean. If he would have played last year like he did tonight in every game, that would have easily been 3 more wins. Maybe more. Let's hope he continues to play at least that good or even improve but, it was the Panthers so....................

I shall not get my hopes up just yet but I am hoping.

ohall
08-19-2011, 10:17 PM
You seriously think that is a play off contender you saw tonight. People wake up that is the freaking panthers. Did you see the Patriots or steelers play yet?

lol if Henne plays like he did against the Panthers, yes I would think it's common sense the Dolphins will make the play-offs. However, the question remains, will he?

It can't be so important that you are proven correct about Henne, that you wouldn't want for him to play well?

finfan54
08-19-2011, 10:18 PM
man we are going to suck.

reggie bush as a guy who gets 20 plus touches? dont see it.

OL looked like hell tonight.

slider732
08-19-2011, 10:21 PM
"He didnt make any throws that count. Even Matt Moore stuck one to his reciever that he should have thrown. Henne is not a rookie he should be able to read some of the simplest of defenses.The sad part about tonight is he looked good when he made decisions on the move and sporano wont take the cuff of him"

Did we watch the same game????

1: Henne made audibles at the line all night. Hence, the "cuffs" are off.

2: Henne's big gains
3-19-MIA 41(11:18) (Shotgun) C.Henne pass short middle to A.Fasano to CAR 44 for 15 yards (T.Davis; J.Anderson).
2-7-MIA 45(5:52) C.Henne pass short left to B.Marshall to CAR 35 for 20 yards (R.McClain).
2-6-MIA 30(12:18) C.Henne pass short right to B.Hartline to MIA 41 for 11 yards (C.Godfrey; R.McClain).
2-15-MIA 20(7:42) C.Henne pass short middle to D.Bess to MIA 37 for 17 yards (S.Considine).
3-10-MIA 37(6:49) (Shotgun) C.Henne pass short middle to D.Bess to CAR 47 for 16 yards
1-10-MIA 37(2:03) (Shotgun) C.Henne pass deep right to A.Fasano to CAR 25 for 38 yards (K.Burney).

Those are 6 completions out of his 15 that were over 10 yards. I did not count the designed dumpoffs to Reggie because you would qualify the initial completion to under 10 yards. 6/15 is 40 percent

3: Did you not see how Henne used his legs this game when the play broke down? Jesus, the guy had a 17 yard gain. When was the last time we saw that happen?

4: Most of his big gains in the second half happened when Reggie and Brandon were on the bench.

The only bad mistake he had was when he threw across his body to I think it was Clay in the second quarter. Other than that he did a nice job. If you take a look at his stats, they are very similar to Brady's last night, minus the 2 throwing td's. Oh, and he completed 63% of his passes.

So, can we all agree on you going back into hiding? Cause that would be fantastic.

flynryan15
08-19-2011, 10:25 PM

They were missing the Defensive MVP, a starting WR, both starting TE, on their third rb, and a couple more injuries. Just saying!

AllFinsAllDay
08-19-2011, 10:25 PM
man we are going to suck.

OL looked like hell tonight.

WTF were you watching?

josekareh
08-19-2011, 10:27 PM

When u got peed in your ear..

slider732
08-19-2011, 10:27 PM
"man we are going to suck.

OL looked like hell tonight."

Seriously, I hope this is sarcasm. They pass protected well and Bush and Thomas were a combined 100yds on 20 rushes, or 5 yds per carry. Yeah, Murtha had too many false starts, but they played well otherwise.

Also, Reggie had a 30 yard gain called back on a block in the back on Marshall. So that would be 21 rushes for 130 had Marshall not been a *******. That's 6.19 yards per carry.

So again, did we watch the same game?

cuban_refugee
08-19-2011, 10:30 PM
WTF were you watching?

He was totally being sarcastic.

67Stang
08-19-2011, 10:31 PM
HAHA, Moore complete one deep pass against 3rd string and Henne has a night like he did tonight and there are clowns talking about Moore on here playing better. Pathetic!

cuban_refugee
08-19-2011, 10:32 PM
When u got peed in your ear..

Got me laughing like a school girl getting tickled in her "ear".

Phin-o-rama
08-19-2011, 10:32 PM
They were missing the Defensive MVP, a starting WR, both starting TE, on their third rb, and a couple more injuries. Just saying!

Yeah but it was in Lambeau so that makes things equal imo

Heinegrabber
08-19-2011, 10:33 PM
"He didnt make any throws that count. Even Matt Moore stuck one to his reciever that he should have thrown. Henne is not a rookie he should be able to read some of the simplest of defenses.The sad part about tonight is he looked good when he made decisions on the move and sporano wont take the cuff of him"

Did we watch the same game????

1: Henne made audibles at the line all night. Hence, the "cuffs" are off.

2: Henne's big gains
3-19-MIA 41(11:18) (Shotgun) C.Henne pass short middle to A.Fasano to CAR 44 for 15 yards (T.Davis; J.Anderson).
2-7-MIA 45(5:52) C.Henne pass short left to B.Marshall to CAR 35 for 20 yards (R.McClain).
2-6-MIA 30(12:18) C.Henne pass short right to B.Hartline to MIA 41 for 11 yards (C.Godfrey; R.McClain).
2-15-MIA 20(7:42) C.Henne pass short middle to D.Bess to MIA 37 for 17 yards (S.Considine).
3-10-MIA 37(6:49) (Shotgun) C.Henne pass short middle to D.Bess to CAR 47 for 16 yards
1-10-MIA 37(2:03) (Shotgun) C.Henne pass deep right to A.Fasano to CAR 25 for 38 yards (K.Burney).

Those are 6 completions out of his 15 that were over 10 yards. I did not count the designed dumpoffs to Reggie because you would qualify the initial completion to under 10 yards. 6/15 is 40 percent

3: Did you not see how Henne used his legs this game when the play broke down? Jesus, the guy had a 17 yard gain. When was the last time we saw that happen?

4: Most of his big gains in the second half happened when Reggie and Brandon were on the bench.

The only bad mistake he had was when he threw across his body to I think it was Clay in the second quarter. Other than that he did a nice job. If you take a look at his stats, they are very similar to Brady's last night, minus the 2 throwing td's. Oh, and he completed 63% of his passes.

So, can we all agree on you going back into hiding? Cause that would be fantastic.

Wow that's saying a lot against the panthers. How many shbort passes did you mention. I said he nailed all the short stuff. I also said he looked good on broken plays. But anything over fifteen yard was RAC or broken play. This guy can not read a defense.

Stefins
08-19-2011, 10:33 PM
Henne was less that average nailed passes under five bricked everything else. Looked good when he created plays with his feet but could not connect or read coverages on anything more than 15yds down field. When he missed he missed bad.
Maybe its just better for all involved if you decided not to be a Fins fan anymore!

WeVie
08-19-2011, 10:34 PM
cosign

huh??????????

Nublar7
08-19-2011, 10:35 PM
Really?????? I need what you are drinking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you comparing what you saw to the Super Bowl Champs? Really Freaking Really. The beating we take in week one will change your tune.Miami beat the Super Bowl champs with Henne at quarterback.

cuban_refugee
08-19-2011, 10:38 PM
Yeah but it was in Lambeau so that makes things equal imo

Not only that but GB has great depth and we were pretty banged up too.

mtlfinfan
08-19-2011, 10:43 PM
Just shut the f#%^ up!!!!!!!!

People like you are unbelievable. Get outa here. Freaken annoyance.

slider732
08-19-2011, 10:44 PM
"Wow that's saying a lot against the panthers. How many shbort passes did you mention. I said he nailed all the short stuff. I also said he looked good on broken plays. But anything over fifteen yard was RAC or broken play. This guy can not read a defense"

Is there a circus up your a$$? Cause that's where your head is.
A: A sign of a good team is one that beats the hell out of the teams they should beat. We did that to the Panthers with Henne at the helm.

B: Go back and watch the game. You are completely wrong with your assessment of the intermediate passes that were completed, saying they were all RAC

C: Can't read a defense? Look at the number of times Henne checked to a pass or a run play based upon the defense he faced. You'll be amazed, but I'm sure you won't admit you're wrong.

67Stang
08-19-2011, 10:45 PM
Basher camp will hold a meeting tonight at the Circle Jerk Bar and Grill in to discuss new strategies of bashing Henne. The "it's preseason, GB was hurt last year when we played them, and he can't run, audible, play out of the shotgun, or play action pass" have no merit anymore, so a new bash plan is needed. Bashers, please wear your Kyle Orton or Matt Ryan jerseys and bring plenty of Vaseline for our circle jerk that we use to open and close all meetings. P.S. Will someone please bring a computer and projector, so we can watch the Chad Henne is a Joke YouTube video again.....Thank you!

MDFINFAN
08-19-2011, 10:48 PM

That's what these practice games are for, to get timing, spacing, kinks out, especially on a short offseason, the bottom line is the O showed improvement and that's what we're looking for, or are you going to compare them to teams who didn't change coaches or get a new offense...is that who you're comparing too? Really, come on...week 3, and they look better than first ps game..admit it..or will that hurt to say...boy..can't win for losing..

slider732
08-19-2011, 10:49 PM
Oh, and new rule I encourage everyone to adopt.

Finheaven Rule #1: Don't argue with people who can't spell our coach's name. It's Sparano, no Soprano, Soprono, or Sparono.

Thus Heinegrabber, this rule would disqualify you from posting.

Heinegrabber
08-19-2011, 10:51 PM
Wow you guy are right Henne squashed the panthers and should be a lock to start the rest of the season. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

slider732
08-19-2011, 10:53 PM
Wow you guy are right Henne squashed the panthers and should be a lock to start the rest of the season. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

:crazy:

Clipse
08-19-2011, 10:55 PM
This guy is clueless.

Signed, a Henne Hater.

ohall
08-19-2011, 10:59 PM

I didn't see anyone type that, maybe I missed it. I think a lot of ppl were simply saying, he played well tonight and because of that the offense also looked like it played well.

Henne has a huge ? above his head. However because we have a different offensive coordinator that seems to give some ppl a lot of hope the real problem last year was our former OC Dan Henning. Count me in as one of those ppl. This offense tonight made more big plays in one half than last years offense showed all year long.

Heinegrabber
08-19-2011, 11:00 PM
That's what these practice games are for, to get timing, spacing, kinks out, especially on a short offseason, the bottom line is the O showed improvement and that's what we're looking for, or are you going to compare them to teams who didn't change coaches or get a new offense...is that who you're comparing too? Really, come on...week 3, and they look better than first ps game..admit it..or will that hurt to say...boy..can't win for losing..

You have some points but that was the panthers.

Vaark
08-19-2011, 11:05 PM
hopefully someone spiked the Haterade with some anti-freeze!

Heinegrabber
08-19-2011, 11:08 PM
hopefully someone spiked the Haterade with some anti-freeze!

Really???

Heinegrabber
08-19-2011, 11:14 PM
I didn't see anyone type that, maybe I missed it. I think a lot of ppl were simply saying, he played well tonight and because of that the offense also looked like it played well.

Henne has a huge ? above his head. However because we have a different offensive coordinator that seems to give some ppl a lot of hope the real problem last year was our former OC Dan Henning. Count me in as one of those ppl. This offense tonight made more big plays in one half than last years offense showed all year long.

You missed the point. The plays he missed were plays your QB should make. He looked good on the two runs and the broken plays but everyone knows he is not a runner. When you consistently miss on the deep ball not just this season but last season as well you have to go. Moore hit his guy in the chest he dropped it Henne just out right missed his target.

jacquesstrap
08-19-2011, 11:23 PM
I can live with no tds and no ints. That is all I want from Henne. Don't make the bone head play to lose the game.

CRAZYDOLFAN305
08-19-2011, 11:28 PM
Henne was less than average nailed passes under five bricked everything else. Looked good when he created plays with his feet but could not connect or read coverages on anything more than 15yds down field. When he missed he missed bad.

Let me guess you need attention..

Heinegrabber
08-19-2011, 11:48 PM
Let me guess you need attention..

You didn't have to reply.

Vaark
08-20-2011, 12:32 AM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/08/SandyVagina-1.png

Johnny O
08-20-2011, 12:39 AM

Look at me !!! I'm controversial !!!

GRYPHONK
08-20-2011, 10:24 AM
I really don't understand how you can critiscize Henne for this game. I vaguely see your point. No T'DS so he didn't make any big plays. But he didn't do anything to hurt this team If he hits Gates for that TD then throws 2INT'S LATER how does that help us.

The only way I can see anyone truly not liking what they saw today is if they are the "suck for Luck" group. Because if this is the Henne that plays all year we won't even be able to sniff at luck. Not saying we will be a playoff contender, but I can see the "SUCK FOR LUCK" people really being upset after last nite

The Ghost
08-20-2011, 10:29 AM
Worst post ever.

jfleag61
08-20-2011, 10:33 AM
Honestly............Why isn't this site called "FinHaters"??

gota
08-20-2011, 10:54 AM
You do realize we had over 300 yards of offense in the first half...

Heinegrabber
08-20-2011, 11:01 AM
I really don't understand how you can critiscize Henne for this game. I vaguely see your point. No T'DS so he didn't make any big plays. But he didn't do anything to hurt this team If he hits Gates for that TD then throws 2INT'S LATER how does that help us.

The only way I can see anyone truly not liking what they saw today is if they are the "suck for Luck" group. Because if this is the Henne that plays all year we won't even be able to sniff at luck. Not saying we will be a playoff contender, but I can see the "SUCK FOR LUCK" people really being upset after last nite

Next week will be a better show of where Henne is. He still does not make throws that an NFL caliber QB should. If you look at the first two preseason games our back up made better throws.

Phintron3000
08-20-2011, 11:08 AM
You are just being a whiny little cynical *****

DDTDON
08-20-2011, 11:08 AM

You don't have to comment or post at all, but you do. You are troll, plain and simple. You refuse to acknowledge anything positively. There are many factors for Henne's performance lasty year. Go ahead and ignore that. It's always the same repetitive thing. It was the panthers, it was the Panthers. You know nothing about football, all you are is a f*****g parrot. you want a damn cracker?!?

NYPhin24
08-20-2011, 11:13 AM

BUT they still had their SUPER BOWL MVP in Aaron Rodgers, you know the QB, the only position that people look at on this board, and im pretty sure the Packers played almost every game except 2 or 3 without Finley and Grant.....stop making reasons to go against the team you root for......makes ZERO sense

Heinegrabber
08-20-2011, 11:18 AM
You don't have to comment or post at all, but you do. You are troll, plain and simple. You refuse to acknowledge anything positively. There are many factors for Henne's performance lasty year. Go ahead and ignore that. It's always the same repetitive thing. It was the panthers, it was the Panthers. You know nothing about football, all you are is a f*****g parrot. you want a damn cracker?!?

You dont have to read or reply.

Travis34
08-20-2011, 11:25 AM
Kwitchyerbitchin'

DDTDON
08-20-2011, 11:30 AM
You dont have to read or reply.

I will reply because it seems like you having nothing of value to add. You are the minority in your own thread. It's pathetic. Please keep repeating yourself, your low football IQ is showing to the rest of us. Henne is our QB for the year, get it through your thick skull!! He played well last night and I think he will progress, I bet you will keep finding excuses next week if he continues his progress.

Heinegrabber
08-20-2011, 11:34 AM
I will reply because it seems like you having nothing of value to add. You are the minority in your own thread. It's pathetic. Please keep repeating yourself, your low football IQ is showing to the rest of us. Henne is our QB for the year, get it through your thick skull!! He played well last night and I think he will progress, I bet you will keep finding excuses next week if he continues his progress.

He had 30 games to progress. Your cheering for him like he is a rookie.

DDTDON
08-20-2011, 11:40 AM
He had 30 games to progress.

This is just sad! You can't even come up with a good rebuttal. :rolleyes2:

finfan54
08-20-2011, 11:55 AM
WTF were you watching?

sarcasm. reverse pshycology.

BTW, Did we control that clock or what? even got penalties and overcame them. so regardlass of playing the panthers, we beat the refs as well. maybe we get star status this year with refs. unlikely but....

Heinegrabber
08-20-2011, 12:05 PM
This is just sad! You can't even come up with a good rebuttal. :rolleyes2:

30 games and all you can say is he is making progress. That is damn near two complete seasons and the board is going crazy over a guy with ****ty numbers in the preseason. You must call him what he is. He has played over 120 quarters and we should praise him for this preseason performance ha ha. Its a shame we cant expect him to be at least decent in the preseason. The team settled for sparano after the FO failed to replace him and now we will settle for Henne.

sharp
08-20-2011, 12:18 PM
hey mods, this guy isn't saying anything. what the hell is taking you so long

Heinegrabber
08-20-2011, 12:27 PM
hey mods, this guy isn't saying anything. what the hell is taking you so long

The song cry baby comes to mind.

mrhankey81701
08-20-2011, 12:30 PM
wtf are you even saying? the throws down field to Bess and Fasano weren't 5 yard dink and dunk passes. Marshall is a big possession receiver, he needs to get the ball as quickly as possible so he can get the YAC. Same with Reggie Bush. Actually watch the game before you comment

CANDolphan
08-20-2011, 12:32 PM
If you think Moore has made more "NFL" throws than Chad Henne over the past two pre-season games you don't understand football and clearly don't understand what a football throw is. I get it, you're ignorant and stubborn - a deadly combination - but just once.. ONCE in your life, sit down and shut up. Adults are talking. You're trying to throw checkers strategy in a chess conversation and you look like an idiot.

You add nothing to this site but the ability to get people riled up with controversial (intentionally wrong) opinions. Get out.

mrhankey81701
08-20-2011, 12:33 PM
So basically the same exact group that missed the Super Bowl?

Johnny O
08-20-2011, 01:25 PM
huh??????????

Spelling error. He meant to say "I'm a tool"

Phinatic8u
08-20-2011, 01:29 PM
So basically the same exact group that missed the Super Bowl?

Besides Matthews..Pretty much

Johnny O
08-20-2011, 01:30 PM
Honestly............Why isn't this site called "FinHaters"??

Most here are cool. Even the Jet fans on here are cooler than this guy.

sharp
08-20-2011, 01:47 PM
The song cry baby comes to mind.

I don't like seeing this forum litered with BS and a thread like this at the top with blatant ignorant trolling responses.

Heinegrabber
10-07-2011, 09:08 AM
Seems like thing havent change. Its four games into the season and we are still scratching our heads.