PDA

View Full Version : Took Dalton a Quarter

MDFINFAN
08-21-2011, 08:03 PM
To adjust to the Jets D, and then march the bengals down the field and score against the Jet's #1's...At least our D didn't let a rookie QB look good and score on them..and we're talking about a 70 yard drive..

Sanchez should have had 2 ints..he's so lucky..but if he was on our team with those throws..you guys would be ready to throw him under the bus, and yet he's experienced 2 AFC Championship games.. go figure...

btw, Burress caught the first pass of the game for 20 yards..

McPhin
08-21-2011, 08:05 PM
I guarantee espn shows Dirty Sanchez' throws to Burress and Holmes and praises them! Only2/14 positive plays for their "O" in the 1st quarter. Cincy drives 70 yards on them though! Lmfao :-D

finfan54
08-21-2011, 08:06 PM
not to mention he threw yet another slant play. that guy knows nothing else. granted it scored TD, but C'MON MAN! Taint gonna work vs. this defense.

finfan54
08-21-2011, 08:07 PM
dalton's wife/girlfriend jumping up and down?

McPhin
08-21-2011, 08:08 PM
To adjust to the Jets D, and then march the bengals down the field and score against the Jet's #1's...At least our D didn't let a rookie QB look good and score on them..and we're talking about a 70 yard drive..

Sanchez should have had 2 ints..he's so lucky..but if he was on our team with those throws..you guys would be ready to throw him under the bus, and yet he's experienced 2 AFC Championship games.. go figure...

Their luck WILL run out this year ;-)

Smith21
08-21-2011, 08:08 PM
1 should of been a pick another was just a terrible high pass that neither the DB or WR could get to.. the DB touched it though

Also Sanchez is 0-4 on third down.

elite14eva
08-21-2011, 08:12 PM
cincy's doomed this year.

McPhin
08-21-2011, 08:12 PM
not to mention he threw yet another slant play. that guy knows nothing else. granted it scored TD, but C'MON MAN! Taint gonna work vs. this defense.

Hey finfan54.....I'm from Crapchester(Greece, NY)! Where you watching preseason games, Bathtub Billy's? Are they still open? Lol. Hope all is well......

dolphinfan41
08-21-2011, 08:13 PM
I'm failing to understand the point of this thread.

FYI - Dalton threw 2 int's in the first quarter inside the Bungals 50, that resulted in a TD and a filed goal, before he "marched the bengals down the field and score against the Jet's #1's..."

DolphinChamps
08-21-2011, 08:15 PM
jets offensive line looks like garbage our d line should have a field day on sanchez

McPhin
08-21-2011, 08:16 PM
And yet another JERSEY drive ends against the Bangles!!!!!! LMAO. Somebody better put their FEET in Rex's face to make him happy! Hahahahahahahaha

finfan54
08-21-2011, 08:17 PM
Hey finfan54.....I'm from Crapchester(Greece, NY)! Where you watching preseason games, Bathtub Billy's? Are they still open? Lol. Hope all is well......

just watchin from home on NFLN where they take a peek in every once in a while. now watchin dallas/san diego. future foes.

used to cruise billy's back when they didnt have preseason games on NFLN.

finfan54
08-21-2011, 08:18 PM
1 should of been a pick another was just a terrible high pass that neither the DB or WR could get to.. the DB touched it though

Also Sanchez is 0-4 on third down.

well then....here comes another slant!

McPhin
08-21-2011, 08:18 PM
I'm failing to understand the point of this thread.

FYI - Dalton threw 2 int's in the first quarter inside the Bungals 50, that resulted in a TD and a filed goal, before he "marched the bengals down the field and score against the Jet's #1's..."

Dude what's there to "understand"? We're BASHING(analyzing lol)) the JERSEY girls and it's fun!!!!

dolphinfan41
08-21-2011, 08:28 PM
And yet another JERSEY drive ends against the Bangles!!!!!! LMAO. Somebody better put their FEET in Rex's face to make him happy! Hahahahahahahaha

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/08/rexryantoesjpgw300h300-1.jpg

Yonk1216
08-21-2011, 08:51 PM
Jets fans are touting their performance tonight as what everyone should come to expect from the offense on a weekly basis..... We need to be happy about what we see from our team no matter the opponent. The Bengals have a very real chance at going 0-16 this season and they are by far and away a worse team compared to the Panthers.....

My point is that I think we are entirely too hard on our own players and their performances in games against bad opponents.... I'm not saying Henne is the next Tom Brady.... but neither is Sanchez... both can be competent QBs that can help manage games and rack up wins.... its just that Sanchez was put in a position on a team with better overall talent with a more competent OC early on..... the Jets are not as good as they were last year and the dolphins personnel is slightly more explosive so I think it's going to be a very interesting season... we may not be on their level... but we've already proven over the last 2 years that we can play with them and beat them on any given sunday.

JB1089
08-21-2011, 08:51 PM
12/20, 2 TD, 121.5 rating (In heavy rain)

I'll take that.

McPhin
08-21-2011, 09:13 PM
12/20, 2 TD, 121.5 rating (In heavy rain)

I'll take that.

Seriously dude? Get a clue. How old are you lil jersey fan?

kud
08-21-2011, 09:17 PM

Your right I would have, cause Sanchez sucks. As much as I hate to say it, Fat Rex Ryan is the star of that team. He calls an amazing defense.

ChambersWI
08-21-2011, 09:20 PM
Sanchez's throw to Plax was nice, I'll give him that.

A lot of people are stating that Michael Johnson is abusing D'Brick Ferguson. I wouldn't say abusing, but Johnson is making Brick work.

As for Dalton. He's got a lot to learn and not much time to do it.

dolpns13
08-21-2011, 09:22 PM
A) What does this thread have to do with Miami?
B) Who cares
c) What does this thread have to do with Miami?

jameso2404
08-21-2011, 09:24 PM
Nice pic. Really nice pic!

jameso2404
08-21-2011, 09:25 PM
Powell>>>>>>Thomas by far

Clipse
08-21-2011, 09:40 PM
Sanchez sucks. Dalton is 10x worse than Sanchez could even dream of being. I still can't believe there was fans who wanted us to draft that guy with a 2nd round pick. LOL. WTF were the Bengals thinking.

jetsattack
08-21-2011, 10:01 PM
oh noes.....the jets are doomed

carlbick
08-21-2011, 10:08 PM

So um a ...how did Sanchez wind up the first half? Stop drinking that teal Kool Aide.

Smith21
08-21-2011, 10:11 PM
So um a ...how did Sanchez wind up the first half? Stop drinking that teal Kool Aide.

he had 1 good drive, he got handed the ball within the 20 twice. but the Jets will be good this year. a guy like Matt Hasselbeck would of been deadly with the Jets team.

jetsattack
08-21-2011, 10:12 PM
he had 1 good drive, he got handed the ball within the 20 twice. but the Jets will be good this year. a guy like Matt Hasselbeck would of been deadly with the Jets team.

i wish we had chad henne

sharp
08-21-2011, 10:16 PM
man I hope Sanchez doesn't get away with that robbery he did last year, everyone dropped the easy picks on him.

nyjunc
08-22-2011, 08:41 AM

We are already starting w/ the "should have's"?

Dalton was very impressive on that TD drive.

Sanchez looks great so far but it is only preseason, I am looking forward to seeing the entire O healthy and clicking.

nyjunc
08-22-2011, 08:44 AM
I guarantee espn shows Dirty Sanchez' throws to Burress and Holmes and praises them! Only2/14 positive plays for their "O" in the 1st quarter. Cincy drives 70 yards on them though! Lmfao :-D

You noticed Mark led a 99 yd TD drive, right? It's preseason, I don't take a ton out of it but if you are going to criticize at least try to be fair.

jets offensive line looks like garbage our d line should have a field day on sanchez

We will be lucky to score on the great Miami D.

[/U][/B]Seriously dude? Get a clue. How old are you lil jersey fan?

YOU are saying that to someone else w/ your posts in this thread?:lol: