PDA

View Full Version : Am I the only one tired of NYJUNC taking over this forum with his homer/antagonism?

R_t_Kraken
08-26-2011, 02:29 PM
Well if I am, then F U C K you. If I'm not, join my group in my sig, thank you.

Remember, This is a Dolphins fan website. That *** clown has nearly 20,000 posts, 90% of which are homer-erotic Jets fanboy drivel, and calling Dolphins fans homers on FINHEAVEN.

Get with it people.

Flip Tanneflop
08-26-2011, 09:54 PM
Count me in.

**** NYJunc and **** de ****ing Jests. **** em all. I'll bury those cockroaches.

PhinsPhan11
08-26-2011, 10:03 PM
I'm in. I can't stand junc and some of his posts.

Clipse
08-27-2011, 12:18 AM
In. **** nyjunc. Can you believe there's actually gullible, naive ****s out there that think he's a good rival poster. How ****ing stupid are people? I can see his passive aggressive trolling from a mile away. Backhanded insults left and right. **** him and his mother who won't let him on the internet past 6:00 or on the weekends. 20,000 posts on Miami Dolphins message board. What a punk, no life *****.

PhinsPhan11
08-27-2011, 12:26 AM
In. **** nyjunc. Can you believe there's actually gullible, naive ****s out there that think he's a good rival poster. How ****ing stupid are people? I can see his passive aggressive trolling from a mile away. Bankhanded insults left and right. **** him and his mother who won't let him on the internet past 6:00 or on the weekends. 20,000 posts on Miami Dolphins message board. What a punk, no life *****.
:hclap:

R_t_Kraken
08-27-2011, 02:48 AM
Well said R&R. So it written, so shall it be done, let the revolt begin.

nyjunc
09-09-2011, 03:32 PM
Thanks for the support guys, if you get bored of me you can change the title of your group to "worst posters of finheaven". How shocking that someof the least knowledgeable posters are in this group.