PDA

View Full Version : What the deal with MJD? Would u draft him late in the 1st rd?

uga3406
08-27-2011, 08:17 PM
My 1st pick is at 11 and was wondering, what's the deal with him. I know his knee has been giving him some trouble, but word is that he should be good to go come week one. He is playing aganist the Rams last preseason game but I still a little worried. Would u take him at 11 if he was still there? Is he worth it?

Gogonjdevil
08-27-2011, 11:14 PM
I drafted him early 2nd round (Pick 10 in a 12 team league). Got Rodgers first, then MJD. And honestly...I think I jumped the gun. In hindsight, I think I should have grabbed Gore in that spot. Don't know if that helps or not.

patinthehat
08-28-2011, 09:57 AM
I drafted him early 2nd round (Pick 10 in a 12 team league). Got Rodgers first, then MJD. And honestly...I think I jumped the gun. In hindsight, I think I should have grabbed Gore in that spot. Don't know if that helps or not.

gore should be picked way before mjd.

jnewmant
08-28-2011, 10:49 AM
Hopefully u picked up reshad jennings as a handcuff in case mjd misses time, his knee problems seem chronic and garard seems to have regressed so the jags are gonna be playing against 8 man fronts continuously. Don't expect a lot out of him

Gogonjdevil
08-28-2011, 02:12 PM
gore should be picked way before mjd.

Yeah...I agree. I sort of panicked and went BPA and MJD was the higher ranked. I kicked myself as soon as I made the pick.

uga3406
08-29-2011, 06:43 PM
Yeah...I agree. I sort of panicked and went BPA and MJD was the higher ranked. I kicked myself as soon as I made the pick.

Gore is a freakin head case guys who is more injury prone then MJD. Gut feeling on him is that he has a chip on his shoulder and will prove a lot of doubters wrong imo. Thanks for advice guys.