PDA

View Full Version : Pat white`s comeback??

WVUBOB
09-02-2011, 02:52 PM
He`s running out of options
http://www.smokingmusket.com/2011/9/1/2399056/exclusive-pat-white-gets-cut-by-the-virginia-destroyers

Roman529
09-02-2011, 02:55 PM
I thought he was giving baseball a try?

Vaark
09-02-2011, 02:56 PM
I feel bad for him; he's a fine young man who left his glory days and potential behind in Morgantown. Hopefully some booster who owns a beer distributorship or something will hire and put him on a lucrative career track that doesn't involve athletics.

The Confessor
09-02-2011, 02:58 PM
Definately feel bad for the kid, but he obviously shouldve stuck it out with Baseball.

I can't believe Shottenheimer is coaching at that level??????:err:

Tunaphish429
09-02-2011, 03:00 PM
Talk about rock bottom..

dlockz
09-02-2011, 03:52 PM
Pat White also known as the Ireland/Parcells folly. Horrrible draft pick could have had Leeshan McCoy but we drafted this stiff

Ed Norton
09-02-2011, 03:59 PM
Maybe the Dolphins will think about signing Chris Griesen.

I hope Pat White didn't major in basket weaving. He may have to find a real job like the rest of us. At least he probably collected a ton of cash from the Dolphins so he has a better head start than most.

miamiron
09-02-2011, 03:59 PM
Horrrible draft pick could have had Leeshan McCoy but we drafted this stiff

could have had Sebastian Vollmer
our right tackle problem would not be a problem

72champagne
09-02-2011, 04:04 PM
bill parcells sucks.

foozool13
09-02-2011, 04:11 PM
Knowing we could have had McCoy makes me want to throw up. SMH...wow.

Spesh
09-02-2011, 04:12 PM
I feel bad for him; he's a fine young man who left his glory days and potential behind in Morgantown. Hopefully some booster who owns a beer distributorship or something will hire and put him on a lucrative career track that doesn't involve athletics.

This. As vehement as people are about Pat White, he seemed like a class act.

Two stories with him really stood out for me. The Patriots/Dolphins game when we honored some vets, White was the only person(from both teams mind you) to go up and shake their hands and thank them for what they do. And the week before the Superbowl, when Miami players kept coming in and working out(in rooms that were about to be used by the Superbowl teams), Sparano had to come in and clear out the players, one of whom being Pat White who was in the quarterbacks film room going through plays.

Hard worker and decent guy. If people really want to be angry, why not point the finger at the people really responsible? The ones still responsible for missing on picks?

The Confessor
09-02-2011, 04:20 PM
This. As vehement as people are about Pat White, he seemed like a class act.

Two stories with him really stood out for me. The Patriots/Dolphins game when we honored some vets, White was the only person(from both teams mind you) to go up and shake their hands and thank them for what they do. And the week before the Superbowl, when Miami players kept coming in and working out(in rooms that were about to be used by the Superbowl teams), Sparano had to come in and clear out the players, one of whom being Pat White who was in the quarterbacks film room going through plays.

Hard worker and decent guy. If people really want to be angry, why not point the finger at the people really responsible? The ones still responsible for missing on picks?

I saw an extensive interview with White about 3 weeks before we drafted him.

Nothing but a very polite, articulate, positive young man.

Say what you want about his Dolphin mis-givings, he is one of the really great kids out there.

vanquenton
09-02-2011, 04:29 PM
I got season tickets lol!

Dr. Phin
09-02-2011, 04:53 PM
RFLMAO...just the title alone...