PDA

View Full Version : Reggie Bush injured again…………in Madden 2012!

PUGHDIDDY
09-04-2011, 08:34 PM
I have a stupid issue but an issue it is!! Does Reggie Bush get hurt in every game of Madden 2012 when everyone else plays it???? Or is my PS3 just not Bush friendly???:rolleyes:

AllFinsAllDay
09-04-2011, 08:36 PM
i dont think this is going to sit to well.

sharp
His injury rating is a frikin 60 on madden, but if u think thats bad bob sanders has 45. Basically if you dont want him to get hurt, sub him when he's red, or hell even when hes yellow lol

The Confessor
I have a stupid issue but an issue it is!! Does Reggie Bush get hurt in every game of Madden 2012 when everyone else plays it???? Or is my PS3 just not Bush friendly???:rolleyes:

I know Reggie Bush is closer to Christian Okoye in my Madden :lol:
He bowls over the ENTIRE Jest defense...and is only rated 78 I think.

CallMeDaddy
09-04-2011, 08:38 PM
Dont ever do that to me again! I almost had a heart attack!

This should probably go in the game thread.

Da Phinishisher
09-04-2011, 08:39 PM
Madden sucks almost as bad as this thread.

The Confessor
09-04-2011, 08:40 PM

We appreciate that added value :err:

PUGHDIDDY
09-04-2011, 08:42 PM

And yet you came in to cheer us up with you great insight and wisdom!!! Thanks!!!!

yardlaw
09-04-2011, 08:43 PM
Happened to me also, I just turned off injuries :chuckle:

Hawaii 5-0
09-04-2011, 08:43 PM
not a cool title...

MarshallFin1
09-04-2011, 08:46 PM
let me take this one ya'll. Im a highly ranked player when it comes to madden, let me give u a tip. Reggie is the guy you use precisely for the big plays only, toss plays/screens, or quick outs for a pass. You dont run up the middle with reggie, trust me bro. For up the middle use daniel thomas, he will do great for you up the middle. He breaks tackles, and has great speed to go with it. I have busted 60 yard runs with daniels thomas before up the middle. You gotta do it smack dab in the middle though. Reggie bush was highly injury prone in new orleans because of how much new orleans used him, 4 different positions ect so EA games based reggie injury rating from his days in new orleans. Im a ground and pounder and i have yet to see reggie go down in 1 game since i have been using this stragedy. Believe me, i use to do what u did also, run reggie up the middle until i saw just how injury prone he is in the game. Use both backs dude, u will see a big difference. Also, make sure you use the sidelines lol, dont let reggie take any hits he should NOT be taking.

PUGHDIDDY
09-04-2011, 08:53 PM
let me take this one ya'll. Im a highly ranked player when it comes to madden, let me give u a tip. Reggie is the guy you use precisely for the big plays only, toss plays/screens, or quick outs for a pass. You dont run up the middle with reggie, trust me bro. For up the middle use daniel thomas, he will do great for you up the middle. He breaks tackles, and has great speed to go with it. I have busted 60 yard runs with daniels thomas before up the middle. You gotta do it smack dab in the middle though. Reggie bush was highly injury prone in new orleans because of how much new orleans used him, 4 different positions ect so EA games based reggie injury rating from his days in new orleans. Im a ground and pounder and i have yet to see reggie go down in 1 game since i have been using this stragedy. Believe me, i use to do what u did also, run reggie up the middle until i saw just how injury prone he is in the game. Use both backs dude, u will see a big difference. Also, make sure you use the sidelines lol, dont let reggie take any hits he should NOT be taking.
Alright I will try that out, Thanks!!!!

The Confessor
09-04-2011, 08:56 PM

Two things:
1) You're saying that EAsports NAILED Reggie Bush in 12
b. You still live in your parents basement and play 14 hours at a time?????

SR 7
09-04-2011, 09:00 PM
he gest injured 3 out of 4 games for me online.

JerryD
09-04-2011, 09:26 PM

And yet in all the Reggie Bush threads ... you insist to run Reggie between the tackles ... then make excuses & change real-life stats like saying he never got hurt in NO & now saying you know all about it from Madden!?!? Nice to hear "expert" analysis, flip-flopping the opposite of what you've been insisting on with trite comments. Just sayin ... ??

KDog13
09-04-2011, 09:44 PM

lol the thread says in madden 12, you almost had a heart attack over a madden injury lol?

PUGHDIDDY
09-04-2011, 11:00 PM
lol the thread says in madden 12, you almost had a heart attack over a madden injury lol?

Hey Madden injury’s can be serious, what more proof is needed than the cover hexxxxxxx!!!!

MarshallFin1
09-05-2011, 12:02 AM
And yet in all the Reggie Bush threads ... you insist to run Reggie between the tackles ... then make excuses & change real-life stats like saying he never got hurt in NO & now saying you know all about it from Madden!?!? Nice to hear "expert" analysis, flip-flopping the opposite of what you've been insisting on with trite comments. Just sayin ... ??

last i checked, madden was a video game right? just sayin....

tay0365
09-05-2011, 01:00 AM

Same Here, you need to title things better. Next Time title Maden 2012 question

semperkillz
09-05-2011, 01:45 AM
Yeah the dude gets injured every 2 games or so. Its pathetic, I ended up turning injuries off which is something I never used to do but he gets injured way more than any player dolphins ever had.

aquaman54
09-05-2011, 08:45 AM
Relax.............TONS of injuries in Madden 12 this year.And in my franchise week 14,I hit Vick with Cam....."AND ENDED HIS SEASON W/BROKEN RIBS"!!!!!! VERY SATISFYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!