PDA

View Full Version : What TE should I start?

MiggeMadness
09-07-2011, 10:53 PM
Right now my TE is Keller. Seems like alot of people don't think he will do much. He was unimpressive the last half of last season. Did Sanchez just get more comfortable with Holmes/Edwards? Well, now they have another new receiver that's been out of football for awhile, do you think Keller will see more action like he did at the beginning of last season, at least until Burress is up to speed and in sync with Sanchez?

The best 2 TEs that or available in my league are Gresham from the Bengals, and Watson from the Browns. Bengals don't have much of anything on offense, so Gresham their QB (Dalton??) could lean on Gresham. And Watson...well, he's playing the Bengals, lol.

So Keller, Gresham, or Watson, who do you think?

EDIT: Aaron Hernandez is available too... I know Gronkowski saw more from Brady at the end of the season last year, but who knows.... especially with our problems against TEs...

JDOE
09-08-2011, 08:40 AM
If Hernandez is available, take him! They spread the ball around a lot in NE and they have several tight-ends, but Hernandez had very good numbers last year and I expect that to increase this year. I bet Brady and the Patsies frequently use 2 te sets, Welker in the slot of course, and many, many dink and dunk passes. Hernandez and Gronk will be the beneficiaries of that.

nyjunc
09-08-2011, 09:16 AM
I would expect Keller to see more action early on as Burress/Mason get comfortable.

If you can get Hernandez I'd recommend doing it.

WISfinfan13
09-08-2011, 10:51 AM
I drafted Keller to be my "early" Tight End...And Jared Cook to start as the season progresses...Start Keller, but have a backup plan....

WISfinfan13
09-08-2011, 10:52 AM
Ben Watson was a good play in 2003...Today...Not so much...

BARF
09-08-2011, 10:12 PM
you have to go with hernandez on this one