PDA

View Full Version : Baz-41 PrimeTime-42

Baz
01-14-2004, 11:50 PM
A nailbiter.....

Dropped passes killed me. In my stats, it said I had 11, including the game sealer which got picked off somehow...

Here is what absolutely killed me. In the 4 WR set, Moss can be moved into the slot, but you can't move your corners around, so I had Buckley on Moss all day, getting burned. :fire:

Great game though......

Dolfan984
01-15-2004, 12:02 AM
We all experience the same thing when we play PT Baz, you aren't the only one. :(

Predaphin
01-15-2004, 01:04 AM
Originally posted by Dolfan984
We all experience the same thing when we play PT Baz, you aren't the only one. :(

i cant wait till i play PT, Hes gonna wish there was such thing as a 7WR set.

:evil: :evil: :evil:

Prime Time
01-15-2004, 01:27 AM
Preda...after I beat you :) you will be wishing you had Moss on your team

Prime Time
01-15-2004, 01:29 AM
Originally posted by Bazinet37
A nailbiter.....

Dropped passes killed me. In my stats, it said I had 11, including the game sealer which got picked off somehow...

Here is what absolutely killed me. In the 4 WR set, Moss can be moved into the slot, but you can't move your corners around, so I had Buckley on Moss all day, getting burned. :fire:

Great game though......

Great Game indeed. But the criticial 3rd down 36 yard pass to Moss when Buckley was covering was by Frerrote :evil:....BTW, another nail biter indeed, but your gameplanning did not get you the W. I am atop my division :evil:

TerryTate
01-15-2004, 02:25 AM
IN PC you can have formation subs (i can put surtain, madison on the inside) but in PS2 they dont have it :(..... that ticks me off...

I also kick butt on the PC version, havent mastered PS2 yet....

Baz
01-15-2004, 04:21 AM
Seriously, that is a mismatch that can't be helped, even with deep safety help. Its unfair if you ask me. Oh well, i'll get the win next time...