PDA

View Full Version : I'm SO glad we ran Ted Ginn out of Miami.............

calmrage
09-12-2011, 07:52 AM
so are the 49ers!

Miami Dolphins = dumbest fan base on earth.

beanh8er
09-12-2011, 07:57 AM
Yes we could really use his timely drops right about now.

allsilverdreams
09-12-2011, 07:57 AM
wo wo wo wait a moment here.i dont blame the fans i blame this stupid azz FO.they have droped the ball way to many times here in miami.we are now a laughing stock of the NFL.when for the last 30 + years we were a top 5 org.when and where did this slide begin.cant blame the fans man,cant blame the fans.

FinzFanGal
09-12-2011, 07:59 AM
wo wo wo wait a moment here.i dont blame the fans i blame this stupid azz FO.they have droped the ball way to many times here in miami.we are now a laughing stock of the NFL.when for the last 30 + years we were a top 5 org.when and where did this slide begin.cant blame the fans man,cant blame the fans.

This ^^^^

The reason Ginn is no longer here rests with two people, Tony Sparano & Jeff Ireland. Period. NO OTHERS TO BLAME.

randomname
09-12-2011, 08:02 AM
Ted Ginn was a beast. A BEAST! Nobody could drop balls or run out of bounds as fast as he could.

FinKage34
09-12-2011, 08:04 AM
Come on man! Yes, Ginn shows flashes of brilliance in the return game every year once or twice. (Usually twice in the same game) Then does NOTHING but run out of bounds and drop passes the rest of the time. So moving him out yes, does indeed hurt for that one game, then as he is mediocre the rest of the time it looks like a brilliant move.

Now I do wish his family was still here though... lol

jnewmant
09-12-2011, 08:05 AM
The way he performed yesterday was the exact reason he was run out of miami, he shows no consistency, one week he plays like a lion and the next week he plays like a lamb. 6 return tds in his whole career. Do you really keep someone on the roster because they score a td a year on average?

3rdandinches
09-12-2011, 08:08 AM
To the OP, will you posts T.Ginn updates all season please because I'd love to see what you can come up with when he has his 8 game stretch of dropping balls, falling to the ground without fighting for an inch and running out of bounds to avoid any contact. We don't need a guy to play well twice a year, we need players committed to the game and that make an impact more consistantly!

NE dumped B.Tate for the exact reason we dumped T.Ginn but we're dumb and they are smrt!

Phin-o-rama
09-12-2011, 08:09 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYSxJgjjJFc

AllFinsAllDay
09-12-2011, 08:21 AM
how did i know this stupid crap was going to come up after i saw the 1st TD. Ginn is not worth the toilet paper i wipe my *** with, he is so inconsistent its not even funny.

NYinBostonFin
09-12-2011, 08:25 AM
LOL...I knew someone would be posting about Ginns yearly TD return....Yeah, what a mistake getting rid of him, how many receiving yard he have? He stretching the field for that SF offense?

Moron.

DolfanAdam
09-12-2011, 08:26 AM
Ginn didn't do **** for the 49ers last year, he finally has his once bi-yearly flash of brilliance and now you want him back? Marshall caught more balls last year (and more importantly made something of them once he had possession) than Ginn did in his whole time with this team, excluding kick returns.

If he played like that every game he'd be a league MVP, but his picture is next to inconsistent in the dictionary.

Vaark
09-12-2011, 08:28 AM
Love all these history revisionists who couldn't wait to kick Teddy out of town but now are swelling up the ranks of the few of us who thought he was worth retaining and certainly more than a 5th in return. It's like all those who wanted Brady Quinn, but then claim they didn't. Hindsight being 20/20 is too ****ing funny.

Hey what's done is done but if you really want to cry over something egregious, first check out Ronnie Brown in our locker room then catch a Packers game.

AllFinsAllDay
09-12-2011, 08:39 AM
Hey what's done is done but if you really want to cry over something egregious, first check out Ronnie Brown in our locker room then catch a Packers game.

I dont get it explain please lol

spiketex
09-12-2011, 08:41 AM
Did you notice that SF slashed his pay, big time the other week. Teddy is now a Dad, with twins. I think that he was motivated to show what he can do. We should have kept him for special teams but now we have speedy Clyde Gates.

enJeppesen
09-12-2011, 08:41 AM
bla bla bla

andyahs
09-12-2011, 08:42 AM

Who Saban should have drafted over who he did draft.

phins2k3
09-12-2011, 08:45 AM
What you guys saw yesterday was Ted Ginn all 2011 season highlights.I bet he doesn't do much the rest of the way.

AllFinsAllDay
09-12-2011, 08:49 AM
ahh i see now! **** you Saban !!!!!

BARF
09-12-2011, 08:55 AM
maybe ginn does that one more time in a game, yeah the FO is dumb, trading him away, and then cutting livas who would probably now do that for another team, i hope he gets picked up by someone the fins play and hope he takes every return to the house

andyahs
09-12-2011, 09:06 AM
maybe ginn does that one more time in a game, yeah the FO is dumb, trading him away, and then cutting livas who would probably now do that for another team, i hope he gets picked up by someone the fins play and hope he takes every return to the house

You mean the same FO that is good enough to bring Livas in but not good enough to hold a roster spot for him after showing very little in the preseason?

SuperMarksBros.
09-12-2011, 09:06 AM
Love all these history revisionists who couldn't wait to kick Teddy out of town but now are swelling up the ranks of the few of us who thought he was worth retaining and certainly more than a 5th in return. It's like all those who wanted Brady Quinn, but then claim they didn't. Hindsight being 20/20 is too ****ing funny.

Seriously. Some of us caught alot of heat when Ginn was run out of town for a 5th rd pick. Like him or hate him, he's the speed guy we've been pining over for a year now.

SabanHater
09-12-2011, 09:18 AM
your calling us dumb????? Starting this stupid thread could be considered dumb. Tedd Ginn was a p@$sy. End of discussion.

NYinBostonFin
09-12-2011, 09:20 AM
Seriously. Some of us caught alot of heat when Ginn was run out of town for a 5th rd pick. Like him or hate him, he's the speed guy we've been pining over for a year now.

We aren't looking for a speed guy that does nothing as a WR.

SuperMarksBros.
09-12-2011, 09:27 AM
Drawing attention from Brandon Marshall and stretching a defense isnt doing nothing.

ebozzz
09-12-2011, 09:28 AM

Man if he just showed up for the Jets games, the way that he always seemed to do, that would be worth more than a 5th round pick to me.... :D

SuperBowlDream
09-12-2011, 09:29 AM
To the OP, will you posts T.Ginn updates all season please because I'd love to see what you can come up with when he has his 8 game stretch of dropping balls, falling to the ground without fighting for an inch and running out of bounds to avoid any contact. We don't need a guy to play well twice a year, we need players committed to the game and that make an impact more consistantly!

NE dumped B.Tate for the exact reason we dumped T.Ginn but we're dumb and they are smrt!

Amen..and that convulsion he had after his second TD yesterday made me glad he was on the west coast too cause it looked like the ground was shaking his body into a dry heave.

The Ted Ginn Family...Who needs them?

gdiaz0358
09-12-2011, 09:34 AM
If he were still here he would do that once a year, and then be garbage the rest of the time...if anything be upset we let go of Anthony Armstrong not Ginn.. Hes stating for Washington and has done great, also returning punts/ kicks. Ginn is trash!!

DolfanISS
09-12-2011, 09:40 AM

Totally agree. I've always said Ginn for a measly 5th round pick was a bad move and NEVER WAIVERED. He's not a #1 WR, or even a good one and I'm fine with that. He's a game breaking return guy and the speed WR we greatly missed last year (even if he was 3 or 4). We shall see how we make out with gates and Moore filling those roles.

WeVie
09-12-2011, 09:48 AM

He is saying instead of making a logical decision for once and drafting Aaron Rodgers, we used our number two pick and drafted a backup college RB who after only 5 years, is off to another team to backup someone else. :idk:

ebozzz
09-12-2011, 09:54 AM
We shall see how we make out with gates and Moore filling those roles.

I think that Gates & Moore will be better as receivers but their return game is not as good as Ginn's at this point....

NY8123
09-12-2011, 10:00 AM
If you remember Tedd Ginn had one similar game when he played for Miami against the Jets. Now he has had two good return games in 5 years of NFL football. He is a player with speed with no real desire to be great.

ebozzz
09-12-2011, 10:05 AM
If you remember Tedd Ginn had one similar game when he played for Miami against the Jets. Now he has had two good return games in 5 years of NFL football. He is a player with speed with no real desire to be great.

In his defense now, he has had other good return games. Some of them were nullified due to penalties & such....

jvw
09-12-2011, 10:07 AM

Yea they are responsible for that 1-15 season........that's when we were the laughing stock of the NFL

do you really want Ted Ginn Jr back?

WeVie
09-12-2011, 10:09 AM
He was a waste of a pick and I am glad he is gone. He just can't catch.