PDA

View Full Version : Chad Henne is simply horrible in the Dolphins loss

dolphans1
09-13-2011, 02:21 AM
I watched this game 3X before making the decision to post this title, but Chad Henne simply lost this game, because on that 4th and goal, he simply could not make the play that a Drew Brees or Peyton Manning would have made, he over through the ball and it was not even close , and then, our defense lets Wes Welker, (who our ex-coach idiot coach of ours trades to our division rivals. (wtf)

Chad Henne had several chances to keep us in this game but failed.

That being said, our defense failed us, but did put us in position to score on a deflected pick.

Guys/Gals, its going to be a very long season.

I predict it will one of our worst seasons.

Ignore Henne's stas, he was bad when we really needed him, and this is where Henne should be judged.

d-1

JCane
09-13-2011, 02:23 AM
I mean it's no secret that I've bashed Chad Henne on a consistent basis around here, but you're just wrong here my man lol.

You need to duck.

sharp
09-13-2011, 02:25 AM
can i get a big thanks for an LOLZ @ THE OP

phinzfan21
09-13-2011, 02:26 AM
Wow, so tonight is Chad's fault? Did you also pound back some shots as you watched the game all 3 times? Chad is not going to be 100% perfect, but tonight is not on him...he also made a bunch of plays that kept us in the game at all too. Even Brady made a couple mistakes tonight.
The 4th and Goal was on Daboll, horrible play call in the first place, and to the wrong receiver at that. You don't throw endzone fades to Hartline. And now you expect Chad to be Manning or Brees?

JC
09-13-2011, 02:26 AM

you my boy blue

MadDog 88
09-13-2011, 02:27 AM
Coming from someone who has bashed Henne as much as I have, you are dead wrong. Henne gave it all he had and played well. The routes in the redzone need to be cleanes up but this was a solid effort on his part.

Tiko377
09-13-2011, 02:27 AM
Yikes it's called growing pains in a new offensive system.

Chad henne is much improved as u saw him have control at the oline and u also saw more leadership from him.

I think we will be a borderline playoff team. His stats wouldev been better if Marshall and Bess couldev scored and our offense really missed Daniel Thomas

MarshallFin1
09-13-2011, 02:28 AM
Every coach knows his qbs str and weaknesses, odds are we had better chance of gettin that td with a qb sneak or fb up the middle. That td is on sparano, not henne.

JCane
09-13-2011, 02:29 AM
Also, the game ended at roughly 10:45PM Eastern time. Less than four hours ago. Even fast-forwarding thru commercials and halftime, there's no way you watched this game twice in that time frame.

The Dawg
09-13-2011, 02:30 AM
I dont like Henne, but he did ok tonight. He did overthrow Marshall quite a few times near the goal line, but the call for a THROW on 4th in goal was stupid. I blame this lost on the coaching and defensive strategy.

The Pats threw to their big TEs the entire game. Why? Because the Dolphins were using small, nickle corners to cover them. The defense was tired after the first series... Everything went down from there. Brady picked us apart.

phinzfan21
09-13-2011, 02:31 AM
Also, the game ended at roughly 10:45PM Eastern time. Less than four hours ago. Even fast-forwarding thru commercials and halftime, there's no way you watched this game twice in that time frame.

Yeah, I almost said that too. Must have FF through all the times we were on D to think this was Henne's fault tonight.

dolphans1
09-13-2011, 02:31 AM
Yes, Henne sucked, because he can't bail us out, our defense has to.

He's just an average QB and Sparano is an average coach.

I predicted this will be one of our worst seasons.

We will have a losing season this year, without question.

d-1

dolphans1
09-13-2011, 02:33 AM
That is why Sparano has to go, this guy can't coach, simply put.

d-1

I dont like Henne, but he did ok tonight. He did overthrow Marshall quite a few times near the goal line, but the call for a THROW on 4th in goal was stupid. I blame this lost on the coaching and defensive strategy.

The Pats threw to their big TEs the entire game. Why? Because the Dolphins were using small, nickle corners to cover them. The defense was tired after the first series... Everything went down from there. Brady picked us apart.

phinzfan21

d-1

Anything to actually back that up so far this season? yeah, didn't think so....and nice bailout by the D...they bailed out alright, completely out of the game

JCane

d-1

Well I predicted that as well...but Henne played about as well as he ever has in the NFL.

Dude didn't force balls into coverage. Didn't stare down every receiver like he normally does. He wasn't very accurate and was bailed out on a couple of occasions, but when TOM BRADY and the NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS pass for 500+ yards and four touchdowns...you can't really pin that on Chad Henne, dude.

Come on...

:bobdole:

67Stang
09-13-2011, 02:35 AM
Please delete your account and never post on here again....please! WTF is wrong with people?

sharp
09-13-2011, 02:36 AM
lol sparano isnt the o-coord

sometimes i attack posters, but the mods have to attack this guy for idiocracy. ban him

fishfanmiami
09-13-2011, 02:37 AM
Hate to say it but right now Henne's also our best runningback.
7 carries for 59 yards and a TD
Great effort by Chad but he needs a little help.

phinzfan21
09-13-2011, 02:39 AM
Hate to say it but right now Henne's also our best runningback.
7 carries for 59 yards and a TD
Great effort by Chad but he needs a little help.

Yeah, isn't that sad?

dolphans1
09-13-2011, 02:39 AM
How do you figure, he played well enough to win this game....?

He failed, we lost....

d-1

Well I predicted that as well...but Henne played about as well as he ever has in the NFL.

Dude didn't force balls into coverage. Didn't stare down every receiver like he normally does. He wasn't very accurate and was bailed out on a couple of occasions, but when TOM BRADY and the NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS pass for 500+ yards and four touchdowns...you can't really pin that on Chad Henne, dude.

Come on...

:bobdole:

dolphans1
09-13-2011, 02:40 AM
Wes Welker 99 yard TD pass, I swear, tomorrow Sparano would be gone...!!!

d-1

phinzfan21
09-13-2011, 02:41 AM
Have you ever watched football before?

JCane
09-13-2011, 02:41 AM
Wes Welker 99 yard TD pass, I swear, tomorrow Sparano would be gone...!!!

d-1

Must be Henne's fault.

phinzfan21
09-13-2011, 02:44 AM
Must be Henne's fault.

Obviously right...Henne should have scored on the previous 4th down, then Welker would not have had to go an entire 99 yards to score most likely...=) Henne left the ball on the 1. lol

CalDolFan10x14
09-13-2011, 02:44 AM
Ughhhhh....my head hurts :bobdole:

dolphans1
09-13-2011, 02:45 AM
B.S., if Henne connects and we score, then Wes Welker doesn't score. It's called a "let=down" effect. Henne has to make the throw, Henne wasn't even close. He sucks, Marino, Brees, Manning make the play, Henne over throws, and we blame our defense, whereas Henne had many chances in the game to bail us out.

If you like losing, well. then Henne played great, and lets just blame our defense.

This loss is unacceptable.

I cannot wait till Sparano is gone from here.

d-1

Your simply an idiot !!! Henne did just fine, Our defense is what didn't show up... When you pass for 416 yds with 3 td's and 1 pick "which was the last play" you should win... go cheer for the Saints or Colts... We don't need you !!

phinatic0083
i know its only one week but the man made us the #2 offense in the league. when the hell have we ever been that high in any week since marino?

Akkilees
I don't agree with the OP, but to be fair the offense was 2/14 (14%) on 3rd down conversions. Henne needs to get this stat up if we want to win games this season. I liked what I saw but I still am not seeing that clutch make a play intangibles you see from the elite qbs. I believe henne has it in him and that his confidence will grow as the season goes on.

phinzfan21
09-13-2011, 02:46 AM
See...I told you how it would be Henne's fault.lol

JCane
09-13-2011, 02:47 AM
My eyeballs now have AIDS from reading this ******* thread.

Missouri-FINFAN
09-13-2011, 02:49 AM
I watched this game 3X before making the decision to post this title, but Chad Henne simply lost this game, because on that 4th and goal, he simply could not make the play that a Drew Brees or Peyton Manning would have made, he over through the ball and it was not even close , and then, our defense lets Wes Welker, (who our ex-coach idiot coach of ours trades to our division rivals. (wtf)

That being said, our defense failed us, but did put us in position to score on a deflected pick.

Ignore Henne's stas, he was bad when we really needed him, and this is where Henne should be judged.

d-1 Henne did just fine, Our defense is what didn't show up... When you pass for 416 yds with 3 td's and 1 pick "which was the last play" you should win...

dolphans1
09-13-2011, 02:50 AM
Henne is just an average QB, yes if we have the 85 Bears team defense, we have a chance, but he sucks, and I hate saying this about our QB, but he just not very good.

Wes Welker, our old scrub receiver scores a 99 yard TD pass against us....?

Please explain that....?

We suck.....!!!!

d-1

phinzfan21
09-13-2011, 02:52 AM
are you still posting? why?

justdev7
09-13-2011, 02:54 AM
Was this for real??? It kinda seems like this was serious...

Wildbill3
09-13-2011, 02:56 AM
yeah i knew this thread was coming. my only response is stop wasting the air of planet earth with all due haste.

CalDolFan10x14
09-13-2011, 02:57 AM
Henne is just an average QB, yes if we have the 85 Bears team defense, we have a chance, but he sucks, and I hate saying this about our QB, but he just not very good.

Wes Welker, our old scrub receiver scores a 99 yard TD pass against us....?

Please explain that....?

We suck.....!!!!

d-1

How the hell is this still Henne's fault?!?! I'm really hoping your buzzed or something, because there's no way a sober man can make these arguments. Seriously, man...Chad Henne doesn't tackle. Chad Henne isn't out there on coverage. Chad Henne isn't lining up to start the run. Give it a rest. This game is pretty much all on the D here.

PogiRo
09-13-2011, 02:59 AM
B.S., if Henne connects and we score, then Wes Welker doesn't score. It's called a "let=down" effect. Henne has to make the throw, Henne wasn't even close. He sucks, Marino, Brees, Manning make the play, Henne over throws, and we blame our defense, whereas Henne had many chances in the game to bail us out.

If you like losing, well. then Henne played great, and lets just blame our defense.

This loss is unacceptable.

I cannot wait till Sparano is gone from here.

d-1

If it wasn't for the defense's crap of a performance, the Dolphins would not have needed to be bailed out because Henne played more than well enough to win. He did his job. What you're doing is holding it against him that he's not Marino, Brees, Manning, etc... Ridiculous.

And so as to not be a hypocrite, it's not your fault that you don't have better sense than to blame Henne for tonight's loss. Even when you put the effort and watch the game three times, you still come out with this conclusion. You're wrong, but it's not your fault.

TrojanFin
09-13-2011, 03:01 AM
There is just no chemistry between Marshall and Henne. They even commented on it during the broadcast that they are not seeing the field the same way. I think once they all get on the same page... they will start clicking more. Marshall needs to use his height to his advantage and Henne needs to learn to lob the ball over the defender to the back of the endzone. Henne needs to learn to put more touch on the ball.

Biggest peeve of the night btw (aside from our atrocious D)... Brandon calling that TO to keep from being called for a false start for no freak'n reason... seriously WTF!!

DisturbedShifty
09-13-2011, 03:02 AM
Sorry. This loss lies souly on the defense's shoulders.

JCane
09-13-2011, 03:04 AM
If you want to say that Henne didn't do this or that right and he needs to improve on this and that then fine.

But you cannot pin this loss directly on Chad Henne.

Miamifins2381
09-13-2011, 03:06 AM
stop thanks whoring

Sirspud
09-13-2011, 03:08 AM
I opened up this thread thinking it would be a joke, playing on all the Henne hate that has gone on and having a good laugh about it. Instead I find somebody actually believes that a QB who accounted for about 450+ yards of offense himself, with the only turnover being a garbage time, meaningless piece of crap, I start to doubt the sanity of the poster.

If you were to say that Henne is still not getting it done in the red zone the way the best QB's are doing it, I would agree. He still lacks that ability to move around, throw the defense for a loop, and then find the guy who has broken open in the end zone for the score. He doesn't do that and I don't think he ever will. If you said that not being able to score TD's in big moments was a big factor in tonight's loss, I'd also agree. But Henne made more nice plays than perhaps he did all of last year, and he didn't commit any crippling mistakes. That's not horrible.

Missouri-FINFAN
09-13-2011, 03:08 AM

d-1

You do know that Chad Henne is a QB and plays on the offensive team correct ???
Let me help you out just in case...
Quarterbacks are members of the offensive team (http://www.finheaven.com/wiki/Offensive_team) and line up directly behind the offensive line (http://www.finheaven.com/wiki/Lineman_(football)). Quarterbacks are the leaders of the offensive team, responsible for calling the play in the huddle.Every play starts with a "snap", an action where the offense's center gives the ball to the quarterback, or to another offensive player such as a punter (http://www.finheaven.com/wiki/Punter_(American_football)) or wide receiver. After receiving the ball, the quarterback either throws a pass or hands it to another offensive player; in some cases, the quarterback keeps the ball in an attempt to run or "scramble" past the defense.

Kistner10
09-13-2011, 03:09 AM
I missed the part where Henne was on defense for the Welker bomb.

If you would've told me before the game that Henne would've accounted for over 400 yards and 3 TD's I swear I thought we would've won the game.... Simply put the defense didn't show up tonight.

I don't care what you say about a "let down" effect, a 99 yard TD is unacceptable. Especially to Wes Welker who doesn't exactly have Randy Moss speed out there.

You need to find something better to do in life other than posting on this forum dude, or find a new sport because you obviously don't know a lot about football. This is atrioucious that you're even posting and defending this thread. In your theory Brees was totally at fault at giving up 42 points to GB and for Ingram not scoring at the 1 on the last play... Get a clue

JCane
09-13-2011, 03:10 AM
If you would've told me before the game that Henne would've accounted for over 400 yards and 3 TD's I swear I thought we would've won the game.

Nailed it.

Arsenal WV
09-13-2011, 03:11 AM
This thread makes my head hurt...

ryanosaur2000
09-13-2011, 03:12 AM
How do you figure, he played well enough to win this game....?

He failed, we lost....

d-1

I am starting to think that you are a troll. Your logic is full of holes mate and your hate of Henne seems to make it impossible for you to see that he was the least of our issues tonight.

Honestly man, you need to stop posting this kind of drivel.

dolphans1
09-13-2011, 03:16 AM
Henne did well enough to win....????

How can you argue that when we never controlled this game at any point, I watched this game 3X before posting this, and what does Henne do on that 4th down call and on a few other calls when we need to keep the drive alive....? He tanks...!

Yes, if our defense sacks Brady 9 times and keeps them from scoring, we easily win this game based on your argument.

Look our problems stem from our owner Stephen Ross who has Fergie, Marc Anthony and J.Lo. as co-owners....?

And then he hires Sparano, and almost fires him to be still be our Head Coach....? Is this not a clue to any of you...?

Sparano should be delivering pizza at Dominos and he has no clue how to run a winning team.

Reggie Bush is our featured every down back.......?

Our players looked winded and spent, but its the defenses fault.... OWTF

d-1

If it wasn't for the defense's crap of a performance, the Dolphins would not have needed to be bailed out because Henne played more than well enough to win. He did his job. What you're doing is holding it against him that he's not Marino, Brees, Manning, etc... Ridiculous.

And so as to not be a hypocrite, it's not your fault that you don't have better sense than to blame Henne for tonight's loss. Even when you put the effort and watch the game three times, you still come out with this conclusion. You're wrong, but it's not your fault.

Wildbill3
09-13-2011, 03:20 AM
Henne did well enough to win....????

How can you argue that when we never controlled this game at any point, I watched this game 3X before posting this, and what does Henne do on that 4th down call and on a few other calls when we need to keep the drive alive....? He tanks...!

Yes, if our defense sacks Brady 9 times and keeps them from scoring, we easily win this game based on your argument.

Look our problems stem from our owner Stephen Ross who has Fergie, Marc Anthony and J.Lo. as co-owners....?

And then he hires Sparano, and almost fires him to be still be our Head Coach....? Is this not a clue to any of you...?

Sparano should be delivering pizza at Dominos and he has no clue how to run a winning team.

Reggie Bush is our featured every down back.......?

Our players looked winded and spent, but its the defenses fault.... OWTF

d-1they make medications for people who experience delusional tendencies. please get some.

Kistner10
09-13-2011, 03:21 AM
Seriously how is this guy still posting on this forum??? What does Fergie and Henne have to do with our defense giving up 600 yards of offense??

CaneHammer
09-13-2011, 03:23 AM
D-1 was run off from the Scout Forum... He is nothing more than a troll...

Wildbill3
09-13-2011, 03:25 AM
D-1 was run off from the Scout Forum... He is nothing more than a troll...appears so. He's a miserable fan I think.

23EmilioVasquez
09-13-2011, 04:17 AM
Its funny how you say Bress would make that play and he had his offense on the one yard line with the chance to tie a huge game and couldnt get it in

ohall
09-13-2011, 04:24 AM

d-1

It's the year 2011 and you are still doing this D1?

13 years dude, really?

ohall
09-13-2011, 04:33 AM
FYI this guy has been trolling Dolphin MBoards for more than a decade. Don't feed the troll IMO.

Built2Win
09-13-2011, 05:24 AM

d-1

it was a bad play though overall he was decent

Vaark
09-13-2011, 08:45 AM
OP is the Poster Boy for the mandatory use of condoms by fornicating siblings

Flip Tanneflop
09-18-2011, 08:19 AM

d-1

Really? Youre blaming that debacle on Chad Henne? GET REAL!!!!

Ive got news for ya brah. And most people know Ive been as harsh on Henne as someone could possibly be. Chad Henne was our BEST PLAYER ON MONDAY!!! Best player we had on the whole ****ing field was Chad Henne that night. He is the last person I blame that horse **** performance on.

Top blame goes to the coaching staff on this one. You can follow that up with the ****ty performance of the secondary, especially Nolan Carroll and Rashad Jones. They are closely followed by the front 7 who couldnt put consistant pressure on JCane's grandmother. But, to put even an ounce of blame on Chad Henne for that bull**** is just plain being clueless.