PDA

View Full Version : A team full of WHITE BOYS can make it to the SuperBowl in 1982, but we can't? Why?

Cauby
09-13-2011, 05:28 AM
The Dolphins in the early 80's was a team that was 70% white. I was kind of young, but I remember the Dolphins being really good back then. Call me weird or whatever, but I think white football players play more for the team than black players do. This is coming from a black guy, too. Yea Im black. Im just frustrated right now. Think about it are defense is all black, and we aren't worth a SHEET. I blame myself. I just don't think we are a smart team. Is it because we don't have enough white players? White players are usually smart. I mean the 1971 perfect team was mostly white. This years Patriot team has a lot of white players and they are killing people. Im confused.

Hayden Fox
09-13-2011, 05:30 AM
Huh

armyphin
09-13-2011, 05:30 AM
Grabbing some popcorn because this is gonna get good.

Romy148
09-13-2011, 05:31 AM
wow bro, I dont even know where to start!!

CChambers84
09-13-2011, 05:33 AM
what does being white have ANYTHING to do with being a good team?

Cauby
09-13-2011, 05:35 AM
wow bro, I dont even know where to start!!

Yea, it's kind of strange, but everything I said is true and a fact. Look at the 1982 Miami Dolphin roster and the 1971 Miami Dolphin rosters. Im just keeping it REAL.

Romy148
09-13-2011, 05:39 AM
just to kill the argument man the ravens defense, is almost all black except for Ngata just like ours except for Solia and look at the difference!! Its about playing with passion and heart bro wheather white, black or polamalu lol

JCane
09-13-2011, 05:42 AM
Im just keeping it REAL.

Yeah, you're keeping it REAL ****ing stupid.

And that's why I dumped this trash in the Depths where it belongs.

GTFO with this trash.

Arsenal WV
09-13-2011, 05:43 AM
lol wow

Cauby
09-13-2011, 05:48 AM
just to kill the argument man the ravens defense, is almost all black except for Ngata just like ours except for Solia and look at the difference!! Its about playing with passion and heart bro wheather white, black or polamalu lol

You make a good point, but I played high school football in Illinios. The dominant teams, were the ones that had mostly white players. I played high school football against former, Steeler, Antwan Randle El. If you ask him, he would say the same thing. White players are just more disiplined, than black players, and Im a black man saying this. I have no promblem saying it, because it's true. Why do think the Patrots and Colts are always good, year after year.

Perfect23
09-13-2011, 05:55 AM
Maybe it is wrong what he's saying but I understand exactly what he's saying.

Romy148
09-13-2011, 06:13 AM
So we need Clay Mattews and Aj Hawk to bring discipline to the black guys from our D?? lol
what this dolphins D need is to stop with the crappy tackling and stop slipping away from taking a guy down and Dansby and bell to stop getting embarrased by Woodhead missing this tackles pathetic. And when Vontae sits down we have pure crap coming to back him up. Everytime I think that We got Nolan caroll for Ginn just depresses me he needs to get Cut.

Vaark
09-13-2011, 08:23 AM
It's lamentable we'll never know just how good Ray Lewis, Ed Reed, Revis and Ndomokung Suh would be if they had been Caucasian. :idk:

PS: I think I was yelling at you last season for all the bandwidth-wasting ****-stirring threads you started. Looks like you whipped yourself into better pre-season shape and faster too than our mostly Caucasian-depleted team of underachievers. No wonder Incognito and Trusnik looked like men among boys last night. If only we still had Berger and McQuistan things might have been different. Thanks for the perspective.