PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Swallow Vikings in Friendly BUT rules were broken

Prime Time
01-17-2004, 02:12 AM
Preda broke a few rules

-No bringing guys back on punts
-No more than one motion per play
-Making the CB trail the WR in motion leading the WR with wide open room....

He won 38-6 BTW

Predaphin
01-17-2004, 03:57 AM
Originally posted by Prime Time
Preda broke a few rules

-No bringing guys back on punts
-No more than one motion per play
-Making the CB trail the WR in motion leading the WR with wide open room....

:boohoo::boohoo::boohoo:

He won 38-6 BTW :rolleyes2

:shout: Dont forget to mention you broke that #2 rule also
.....and Im not even sure #3 is a rule......and believe me, had it been a league game i WOULDNT have brought those guys back there on the punt, and even if I didnt use any of those 3 Rules you said I broke, I wouldve still gave you a beating....You just CANT accept the fact that i gave you an outright beating, ...you kept calling me a cheeser all game long, not sure why :dunno:, I figured thats all you could come up with to try and get back at me for your frustration....Just take the beating like a man and tell it like it is...You gonna sit here and tell me bringing back guys on a punt, lost you the game?? cmon, I didnt even score an any PRs....oh and BTW, he said he finally figured me out at the end of the game.....although i must admit I never saw a change in his strategy. :eat:

Baz
01-17-2004, 04:08 PM
LMAO. You have to tell me what you did about Moss. None of my coverages could help out my 4th CB on that damn fly route......

Prime Time
01-18-2004, 02:29 PM
1. Motion Rules - DO NOT DO IT TO GET THE DEFENSE OUT OF POSITION. That is cheap and cheesy. Motion when you feel necessary, but NOT to get Defense out of position.

Ex....Morton in motion and my CB is running to catch up to him and you hike the ball, that is cheap and that is what you do on that one play and he is wide open every time. You have to wait till the WR and CB are set.

Predaphin
01-18-2004, 04:03 PM
thats cool, i can beat you anyway you want me to.