PDA

View Full Version : Chris johnson blows

Ilovemyfins4eva
09-26-2011, 02:58 PM
why the hell is chris johnson so ****ing bad this season? i draft him with the 2nd pick overall, and he ****ing blows.

its not that hes not living up to expectations of a 2nd overall pick, but still playing pretty solid, like a player picked in the 2nd round.

the guy is playing like a scrub picked in the 13th round of drafts. what is wrong with him.

anyone else have this bum that feels my pain?

Kdawg954
09-26-2011, 04:07 PM
2nd overall? I know Foster is banged up a bit, but how did you take CJ over Foster/AP (depending who was drafted first)?

Be patient with him, he'll come around.

uga3406
09-26-2011, 06:24 PM
2nd overall? I know foster is banged up a bit, but how did you take cj over foster/ap (depending who was drafted first)?

be patient with him, he'll come around.

not!

Perfect23
09-26-2011, 06:46 PM
what's wrong with him he's getting a fat paycheck that's whats wrong with him.

Ilovemyfins4eva
09-26-2011, 11:33 PM
2nd overall? I know Foster is banged up a bit, but how did you take CJ over Foster/AP (depending who was drafted first)?

Be patient with him, he'll come around.peterson went first so he was off the table, and honestly, as good as foster was last year, with his hamstring injury that he had coming into this season, and who knows if he was going to be a one year wonder, i went with a guy in chris johnson who has proven over time.

either way, they have both big major disappointments.