PDA

View Full Version : Prove to me Andrew is the secod coming of Dan Marino

koolvid
10-02-2011, 08:02 PM
Eve though he can be the greatest QB alive, and have a BBC, is he as good as Dan Marino? Dan's team reminds me of the one we have now, our defense suck especially our safeties, our special teams isn't that great, our best reciever has more downs than an elevator and is getting paid the highest salary to have the most drops this season, our running game is ??, so proove to me in a video he is better then dan marino and he can carry us to a super bowl and win, something not even in my opinion the best QB could ever do.

our coaching staff can be decent or just complete ****... its 50/50

in other news, I sometimes lay in my sisters bed and pretend I'm a carrot

koolvid
10-02-2011, 08:06 PM
looks like your all mind ****ed by my wizard knowledge

electrolyte
10-02-2011, 08:07 PM
Stop creating stupid threads.

JoeFin
10-02-2011, 08:11 PM
What does your sister do with the carrot?

koolvid
10-02-2011, 08:12 PM
seems like no one can prove it therefore Luck is not a team saver for the phins

joenhre
10-02-2011, 08:13 PM
No clue if he will be as good as Dan but I am pretty sure he will be better than the guys we have at QB right now. We all know this team needs more than just a QB but in today's NFL the QB is the most important position on the field. That is where the next regime has to start and Andrew Luck is a great prospect to start with.

Travis34
10-02-2011, 08:14 PM
Stop creating stupid threads.

Its more of this than your wizard-ness

Miamifinz
10-02-2011, 08:15 PM
Who gives a flying ****?! WE NEED TO GO AND GET THE BEST QB PROSPECT OF THE YEAR FOR A CHANGE. AND QUIT USING 2ND ROUNDERS ON MEDIOCRE BUMS. He could be a bust for all I care, at least they tried.