PDA

View Full Version : Marshall is a bum.

LVFinsFan
10-02-2011, 08:32 PM
Besides not catching footballs, he walks to the huddle after every play with ZERO urgency, breaks the huddle early when its not a pass, and during pre game stretches away from his teammates.

Took me till today to take off the homer glasses watching him live.

He doesn't care about this team or winning. If he does then he sucks at showing it.

GT17
10-02-2011, 08:33 PM
Besides not catching footballs, he walks to the huddle after every play with ZERO urgency, breaks the huddle early when its not a pass, and during pre game stretches away from his teammates.

Took me till today to take off the homer glasses watching him live.

He doesn't care about this team or winning. If he does then he sucks at showing it.

lol

Denver fans said all of that about him (and MORE of his tomfoolery) before he came here.

Didn't you pay attention ?

If you did then how can you be surprised ?

BGtoKNfor6
10-02-2011, 08:35 PM
Funny because I said 2 weeks ago that he runs arguably some of the worst routes I have seen by a supposed "top flight" wideout. The guy's body language says it all. Again, he is the kid with the nerf football that doesn't like what someone did or how things are going and he grabs his ball and takes it home...

MiZFiT
10-02-2011, 08:35 PM
Guarantee you give him a potentially elite QB like Luck and he instantly turns into a top 5 WR.

Tiko377
10-02-2011, 08:36 PM
hes basically given up on the coaches/qbs imo and a fresh new regime will get him excited again.... he was really fired up last year in our race when we actually won a game.

but if you think he doesn't care for his teammates thats just dumb because i saw multiple times when he was clapping or giving them a pat for making a play.

BGtoKNfor6
10-02-2011, 08:37 PM
hes basically given up on the coaches/qbs imo and a fresh new regime will get him excited again.... he was really fired up last year in our race when we actually won a game.

but if you think he doesn't care for his teammates thats just dumb because i saw multiple times when he was clapping or giving them a pat for making a play.

I'd prefer 3 td catches over a "rah rah" *** slap...just sayin..

Bonedoc7777
10-02-2011, 08:37 PM
he did drop a TD today and a third down pass that hurt us

beanh8er
10-02-2011, 08:38 PM
He doesn't care anymore, and frankly I don't blame him. Get him Andrew Luck and as Mizfit said he'll be a top 5 WR next year.

jvw
10-02-2011, 08:39 PM
I am really starting not to like this kid......

Nawledge
10-02-2011, 08:39 PM

he cared last year? i recall a bunch of boneheaded penalties that killed drives because hes a big baby.

Phinatic8u
10-02-2011, 08:41 PM
I wouldnt care about these coaches either.

Every WR breaks the huddle early when its a run. Theres no assignments for them to do.

He also held a dinner at his house for the offense and there wives. He cares about his teamates. He was consistently helping Bush and other players up after they got tackled.

Nawledge
10-02-2011, 08:41 PM
He doesn't care anymore, and frankly I don't blame him. Get him Andrew Luck and as Mizfit said he'll be a top 5 WR next year.

so because his QB is Henne its ok for him to not care and drop balls that should be caught?

thats gotta be one of the most retarted things ive heard in awhile and i read stupid sh*t on finheaven every day...

mmikel30
10-02-2011, 08:43 PM
We need an O-line any qb will suck with our O-line

TedSlimmJr
10-02-2011, 08:44 PM
He's a fairly talented receiver, but he's just not worth it. An elite receiver makes that catch on the deep ball where it went right through his hands. He's sloppy most of the time.

A professional receiver shouldn't be trying to catch any ball with his hands that far apart to begin with. That's a lack of fundamentals.

The closer he gets to the endzone, the worse his route running gets. He runs terrible routes in the redzone.

He does little things that tip off the defense as you mentioned (leaving the huddle early when he's not getting the ball, etc.)

Drops a ton of passes because his technique gets so sloppy.

The fanboys in their #19 jerseys will keep defending this bum with a bunch of "ifs"... but he's not nearly what they think he is.

Nawledge
10-02-2011, 08:45 PM
I wouldnt care about these coaches either.

Every WR breaks the huddle early when its a run. Theres no assignments for them to do.

He also held a dinner at his house for the offense and there wives. He cares about his teamates. He was consistently helping Bush and other players up after they got tackled.

hahahaha rationalizing for his crappy on-field play...really your defense is he cares about his teammates because he helped them up off the ground a few times? we get it you love Marshall and will defend him regardless of the situation but his lack of effort is pathetic. He has 3 drops in the endzone this year. Those are 3 tds lost because of Marshall being Marshall.

buxster07
10-02-2011, 08:46 PM
gotta look at it from his shoes.

you're an outstanding talent, and you can do great things. but you're on a sucky team. it's demoralizing because you want to win but your team isn't capable. deep down you know this to be true. you feel stuck in a trap. it's like your competing hard but your running in quicksand. in the big picture (of a winning season) , all efforts will be pointless.

Nawledge
10-02-2011, 08:48 PM
gotta look at it from his shoes.

you're an outstanding talent, and you can do great things. but you're on a sucky team. it's demoralizing because you want to win but your team isn't capable. deep down you know this to be true. you feel stuck in a trap. it's like your competing hard but your running in quicksand. in the big picture (of a winning season) , all efforts will be pointless.

hes contributing to the sucking by dropping balls he should catch. This is what i was talkin about in another thread. So many people give Marshall a free pass cuz he so "talented"...he drops passes that should be caught, he rarely gets any seperation from dbs, he never gets YAC....he just really isnt that good.

Phantom
10-02-2011, 08:51 PM
I wouldn't want that mental case anywhere near Andrew Luck. The guy is a peice of trash, on and off the field.