PDA

View Full Version : Dolphins, Ross and the Major League plan

phinzfan21
10-03-2011, 12:39 AM
Okay, obviously I'm not being completely serious here, but this is starting to look all too familiar.

Could Ross have the same plan as the owner in the movie Major League? It's the only thing that makes sense in the absurdity this this season and this FO. Does he want to go to L.A....where he'd have even more celebrities to smooze with? I mean, how do you keep Tony on as coach??? Unless he was willing to suck so bad to get LUCK, and have the fanbase so pissed that we might not care if the phins snuck off to L.A. at this point. Would explain not fixing the Oline at all, hiring Daboll, awful play calling, poor use of personel, why Ireland and Sparano still have a job. Any fool could see changes need to be made, to gameplan, to the Oline...conditioning. ect.
I know this isn't the case, but I rack my brain asking why....and nothing makes sense as to why things are done they way they or in this organization. ugh

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/10/ml-1.jpg

MiZFiT
10-03-2011, 12:53 AM
Nawww. I don't see it.

Built2Win
10-03-2011, 01:00 AM
ross wants luck
maybe told sparano he has immunity during length of contract

Thumper1016
10-03-2011, 01:01 AM
I dont think so. I still think Jacksonville is the team on the move to L.A. IMO

phinzfan21
10-03-2011, 01:23 AM
Think it's a bit harsh to just move this to spam land. Was ranting like many others do, just with a touch of silliness to it.

Vaark
10-03-2011, 12:42 PM
Although this is down in spam, just for the record, it's pretty doubtful Ross wants to be anywhere other than where he is.

He lives in Ron Perelman's , the former Revlon's CEO palatial estate facing the Atlantic in West Palm Beach. The majority of his business interests are in NY (as is his corporate office) and FL. He graduated from a high school in North Miami and I believe his best friend (whose name escapes me), another RE $billionaire of Cuban descent is located in So. FL.

In other words, this is one of his homes since childhood. Unless he wants to burn bridges, become the unwelcome man, persona non grata, Art Modell style to most everyone down here, even selfishly, he wouldn't dare a move away from home.

Tunaphish429
10-03-2011, 12:48 PM
I dont see the comparison..