PDA

View Full Version : Guaranteed Stadium Filler!

riorebel
10-03-2011, 01:04 AM
An MMA match between Sparano and Ireland. Ireland is not only a talentless "talent evaluator" who has doomed his "friend", Tony...He's also a no-good, back-stabbing "friend", having joined Ross in his clandestine pursuit of Harbaugh behind Tony's back. Put the two toegther and Tony probably wants to tear Ireland's head off!

I'd put my money on Tony and definitely buy a ticket to see it for two reasons:
1. Tony gets his first "home win" in 2 years
2. Ireland is no longer around

TruePoizon
10-03-2011, 08:38 AM
what is this, Ancient Rome? Time to move on to bigger and better things, dude.

WeVie
10-03-2011, 09:03 AM
This one should be moved to the trash bin.

riorebel
10-03-2011, 09:44 AM
Lighten up guys. This thread has a a big "HUMOR" sign on it. This team is so bad that it can't be taken seriously. It can only be laughed at and joked about. SERIOUSLY, can any SERIOUS Dolphin fan take this train-wreck of a team SERIOUSLY? You can either cry or laugh about this team. I choose to laugh. Have a good day!

SebasMiamiFan
10-03-2011, 10:52 AM
Yah really people.... it was clearly a joke. Lighten up.

J. David Wannyheimer
10-03-2011, 10:54 AM
I'm more offended by the fact that it wasn't funny than the content, to be honest.

dolphinators13
10-03-2011, 11:07 AM
An MMA match between Sparano and Ireland. Ireland is not only a talentless "talent evaluator" who has doomed his "friend", Tony...He's also a no-good, back-stabbing "friend", having joined Ross in his clandestine pursuit of Harbaugh behind Tony's back. Put the two toegther and Tony probably wants to tear Ireland's head off!

I'd put my money on Tony and definitely buy a ticket to see it for two reasons:
1. Tony gets his first "home win" in 2 years
2. Ireland is no longer around

Sparano by flash KO-"fist pump punch"