PDA

View Full Version : Prime Time Missing in Action?

TerryTate
01-19-2004, 12:19 AM
Where the heck is he?

we both agreed on sunday and hes not here, your games will be delayed until i can play this monkey, and monday or tuesday dates of which to play madden will be really tough to do, i hope he shows up tonight sometime...

it might already be his bedtime...

Predaphin
01-19-2004, 02:48 AM
and to think theres no school tommorow due to Martin Luther king Day....i seen him on Aim this morning....Wonder why he hasnt responded....Maybe that whipping i gave him sunk in real bad and he got madden sick.

AngryDolphins
01-19-2004, 02:50 AM
:lol: :banana:

Prime Time
01-19-2004, 03:28 AM
And yet Angry has played noone on this board and is still talking...

Well TT I was here in the morning... then I went out in the afternoon, then I was on again late afternoon then I went out to a club. We'll play this wek sometime. I have half days Wed. and Thurs. Off tommorow and Friday. AND Tuesday is always an ooption

TerryTate
01-19-2004, 05:48 PM
15 and your clubbin?

These kids grow up fast dont they ;)

AngryDolphins
01-19-2004, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by Prime Time
And yet Angry has played noone on this board and is still talking...

Well TT I was here in the morning... then I went out in the afternoon, then I was on again late afternoon then I went out to a club. We'll play this wek sometime. I have half days Wed. and Thurs. Off tommorow and Friday. AND Tuesday is always an ooption You lucky I dont have that shyt online..ill whoop ur candy@$$ eevry nite.:D Maybe next yr if madden is on live u can rent it so I can play u.

TerryTate
01-19-2004, 11:53 PM
Angry you wouldnt be able to run with any of us if you never played the game online...

If you think you are good playing single player you aint seen nothin yet!

Baz
01-20-2004, 01:27 AM
LMAO. No offense Angry, but Tate is right. Online is a very different game. I don't think you could hang with any of us. Well, maybe PrimeTime......

Prime Time
01-21-2004, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by Bazinet37
LMAO. No offense Angry, but Tate is right. Online is a very different game. I don't think you could hang with any of us. Well, maybe PrimeTime......

I am 4-0 in our last 4 meetings Baz...don't talk :D

Prime Time
01-21-2004, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by TerryTate
15 and your clubbin?

:lol: YUP!

Fresh
01-21-2004, 02:13 PM
15 and your clubbin?

I believe PT, it's that damn easy. When I was 14 I did everything my momma wouldn't like, but drugs.

AngryDolphins
01-21-2004, 10:37 PM
Angry you wouldnt be able to run with any of us if you never played the game online...

If you think you are good playing single player you aint seen nothin yet! Whats different about it?? Is it because its lags alot or something cus I usually play with my friends not just single player.

Prime Time
01-24-2004, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84

I believe PT, it's that damn easy. When I was 14 I did everything my momma wouldn't like, but drugs.
:lol: True. True. Who is that Wang looking fellow on the Heat BTW?

Prime Time
01-24-2004, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by AngryDolphins
Whats different about it?? Is it because its lags alot or something cus I usually play with my friends not just single player.

No it is a completely different style of gameplay. You actually have to use audibles and adjust your team to the other players strengths.