PDA

View Full Version : On a lighter note. New Fins helmet design?

iMFEELNiT
10-17-2011, 04:57 PM
http://www.decographics.com/miami-dolphins-logo.html

Dont know if this is a repost, if so, I apologize.
Im also aware that this isnt our new helmet, but I wouldnt be opposed to us using it!
Great design!

Hayden Fox
10-17-2011, 04:59 PM
I think the first move Ross should make is to go back to the 1972 uniforms. Happy Dolphin, jumping through the sun. Lighter aqua. Grey face mask.

damanref10
10-17-2011, 05:17 PM
Our old school jerseys are some of the best that the NFL has to offer... all these new unis (jaguars, seahawks, and even the lions) are making half the teams looks like Arena Football teams.

Old school looks are much more appealing. And im not some old school geezer thats hanging on to the old.... ripe old age of 22 lol they just look better.

Jessie Z!
10-17-2011, 05:26 PM
I like the white logo and the Aqua helmet. I also like the old, and like the current...but I'm not afraid of change either.

endorPHINS72
10-17-2011, 05:35 PM
I think the first move Ross should make is to go back to the 1972 uniforms. Happy Dolphin, jumping through the sun. Lighter aqua. Grey face mask.

I would love to see that. That uniform is bad-***! Look how the retro look has helped Buffalo establish a new identity this year.

Travis34
10-17-2011, 05:35 PM
I actually like both of those

Vertical Limit
10-17-2011, 05:39 PM
They're both hideous..

DefensiveEnd76
10-17-2011, 05:43 PM
http://www.decographics.com/miami-dolphins-logo.html

Dont know if this is a repost, if so, I apologize.
Im also aware that this isnt our new helmet, but I wouldnt be opposed to us using it!
Great design!

I like the aqua helmet. A metallic aqua colored helmet would look pretty cool I think.

jarod
10-17-2011, 05:44 PM
I personally think a modernized retro look would be awesome. Kind of like what the Bills did this year, and the jests a few years back. With the new Nike licensing in 2012, I have a good feeling something will change. We're overdue for a new look, or for reverting back to the old (the uniform which we were so successful with.)

DisturbedShifty
10-17-2011, 05:44 PM
I am not a BIG fan. But they are not bad. I hate the aqua helmet. But the logo on it is cool. I would like to see it with a tail in front of the sun instead of coming out it. That is the only way I could see taking the helmet off the dolphin is if it was a an entirely different position. In the classic position it looks weird without the helmet.

DphinBillkiller
10-17-2011, 05:49 PM
I liked the logo on the aqua one as well.

Myles Fynch
10-17-2011, 05:50 PM
Never cared for the idea of putting the logo on the shoulder sleeves, as long as we're making personal confessions.

DefensiveEnd76
10-17-2011, 05:50 PM
I would love to see that. That uniform is bad-***! Look how the retro look has helped Buffalo establish a new identity this year.

There's something to be said about a teams psyche when changing logos/uniforms. Look at what happened when Denver, Tampa Bay, St. Louis, Atlanta, New England, Seattle, Philadelphia, N.Y. Giants and Arizona changed theirs, they all went to the Superbowl after changing. Now look at how the Bills and Lions are playing (both have newer logos/designs). We're about the only team in the league who has not done a thing since we changed our logo in 1997. Maybe a total uniform overhaul with a new coaching staff and front office would be a breath of fresh air for us.

Shouright
10-17-2011, 05:53 PM
The helmet looks nice, but I think you have to admit that the idea of a pissed off looking dolphin is kind of silly.

Myles Fynch
10-17-2011, 05:58 PM
The helmet looks nice, but I think you have to admit that the idea of a pissed off looking dolphin is kind of silly.

It borders on obsession with some people. Just put a chainsaw in its flipper and be done with it already. :bobdole:

LANGER72
10-17-2011, 06:43 PM
I do not like the new logo, too cartoonish.
I like the original helmet logo the best.

LANGER72
10-17-2011, 06:45 PM
There's something to be said about a teams psyche when changing logos/uniforms. Look at what happened when Denver, Tampa Bay, St. Louis, Atlanta, New England, Seattle, Philadelphia, N.Y. Giants and Arizona changed theirs, they all went to the Superbowl after changing. Now look at how the Bills and Lions are playing (both have newer logos/designs). We're about the only team in the league who has not done a thing since we changed our logo in 1997. Maybe a total uniform overhaul with a new coaching staff and front office would be a breath of fresh air for us.

Why don't we try wearing the colors that were used when we used to be relevant? Old school colors for me.

PhinMagic
10-17-2011, 06:50 PM
i like

DisturbedShifty
10-17-2011, 06:56 PM
Only problem with that statement is the Lions. Because they were terrible after they changed their logo.

SpurzN703
12-19-2011, 02:47 PM
I don't think either one are good at all. The dolphin with no helmet on just doesn't look right

WeVie
01-05-2012, 12:49 AM
I have to admit that I do like the aqua helmet and the logo.

PortFin
01-27-2012, 08:53 AM
I'm a fan of the old unis and would love to see us return to them. Those other ones would make us look like an arena team

emdolphinfan
05-12-2012, 09:09 AM
nice

massimo1984
07-30-2012, 04:37 PM
Like them both

jtoomuch
12-18-2012, 11:13 AM
Nice concepts.

FiNzZzZ
01-10-2013, 04:53 AM
I'm almost there trying to see everyone piX. Ahhhhhh