PDA

View Full Version : The Offical Tony "FIST PUMPER" Sparano Memorial Thread!

flynryan15
10-18-2011, 12:35 PM
As much as I don't want him fired it is gonna happen so I might as well have the honor of starting the thread!

Tony I might not want you gone, but it most certainly isn't because I support you! It is because I don't want our owner looking fickle turning off potential real HCs! It is because I know you will finish what you started and bring us Luck! But most of all I want you to suffer pain and embarrassment weekly for the losses you cause!

You are a real piece of human garbage Tony! Now before any of you get all indignant on me hear me out! Tony got what many don't in their professional life, a second chance! Not only did he get a second chance he got a raise and more power! He could have used Harbaughgate to learn, after all it was of his own doing he was in that position! Instead he acts like a child, pouts at the office, and refuses to repair work place relationships for the better of the team! Instead he power played it to try and prove he knows best!

Hey Tony if you didnt suck on gameday since the Colts game 09 the franchise wouldnt have been coach shopping! Your owner gave you everything you wanted, but this failure is of your doing! Assistant after assistant have been sacrificed to save your butt all while you spew empty promises of philosophy change! In the end it is more of the same!

Good bye Tony get lost, collect your millions and be gone!

Dolphan5876
10-18-2011, 12:40 PM
Never seen such a mess before in my life. Defensive line is nonexistent. Hell put Reggie Bush on the line. He’s doing us no good anywhere else. QB takes too long to throw the ball. Linebackers and corners can’t cover anybody Receivers can’t catch. I am embarrassed to be a fan. Now after we get our collective ***** handed to us by Tebow and the Broncos I will be done and will not watch the dolphins again till the draft. By that time we should have a new coach and Gen. Mgr.

mnphinfan
10-18-2011, 12:58 PM
As much as I don't want him fired it is gonna happen so I might as well have the honor of starting the thread!

Tony I might not want you gone, but it most certainly isn't because I support you! It is because I don't want our owner looking fickle turning off potential real HCs! It is because I know you will finish what you started and bring us Luck! But most of all I want you to suffer pain and embarrassment weekly for the losses you cause!

You are a real piece of human garbage Tony! Now before any of you get all indignant on me hear me out! Tony got what many don't in their professional life, a second chance! Not only did he get a second chance he got a raise and more power! He could have used Harbaughgate to learn, after all it was of his own doing he was in that position! Instead he acts like a child, pouts at the office, and refuses to repair work place relationships for the better of the team! Instead he power played it to try and prove he knows best!

Hey Tony if you didnt suck on gameday since the Colts game 09 the franchise wouldnt have been coach shopping! Your owner gave you everything you wanted, but this failure is of your doing! Assistant after assistant have been sacrificed to save your butt all while you spew empty promises of philosophy change! In the end it is more of the same!

Good bye Tony get lost, collect your millions and be gone!

I don't know if he's a piece of human garbage, but he's a terrible football coach. I posted on another thread awhile back that I chalked last season debacle to the Patsies to end the season as the players just wanting the season to be over with because they didn't make the playoffs and not to him losing the locker room. It has been clear this season that he has truely lost the players and they no longer buy into his system/scheme which explains all of the mental lapses. Plus, not only are our younger players not improving but the veterans are regressing. That's on the coaching staff.

I as well as you don't want Sparano fired for one reason. What if the players turn it around under an interum coach and we end up with 4-5 wins? He started this mess he needs to finish it no matter how bad of a train wreck it becomes.

I'm sure I'll hear it from people saying how can you root for this team to lose. I'll respond by saying this season's already lost and I'm not rooting for them to lose. I'll still watch and cheer for them to win every game, but I'll do it while knowing the best possible scenario for this team will be for them to end up with 1-2 wins max allowing us a chance to draft a franchise QB which this team sorely lacks and is about the only thing along with the hiring of a competent head coach that can bring this team back from the depths it has reached.

J. David Wannyheimer
10-18-2011, 01:00 PM
I got nothing against the guy personally, but he's a bad coach.

flynryan15
10-18-2011, 01:01 PM
I don't know if he's a piece of human garbage, but he's a terrible football coach. I posted on another thread awhile back that I chalked last season debacle to the Patsies to end the season as the players just wanting the season to be over with because they didn't make the playoffs and not to him losing the locker room. It has been clear this season that he has truely lost the players and they no longer buy into his system/scheme which explains all of the mental lapses. Plus, not only are our younger players not improving but the veterans are regressing. That's on the coaching staff.

I as well as you don't want Sparano fired for one reason. What if the players turn it around under an interum coach and we end up with 4-5 wins? He started this mess he needs to finish it no matter how bad of a train wreck it becomes.

I'm sure I'll hear it from people saying how can you root for this team to lose. I'll respond by saying this season's already lost and I'm not rooting for them to lose. I'll still watch and cheer for them to win every game, but I'll do it while knowing the best possible scenario for this team will be for them to end up with 1-2 wins max allowing us a chance to draft a franchise QB which this team sorely lacks and is about the only thing along with the hiring of a competent head coach that can bring this team back from the depths it has reached.

I don't root for them to lose, I just have accepted the reality! It is his mess let him see it through!

mnphinfan
10-18-2011, 01:07 PM
I don't root for them to lose, I just have accepted the reality! It is his mess let him see it through!

I know you don't. You and I are on exactly the same page.

How's that ankle doing? Must be chasing flight attendents around the hotel rooms by now.

flynryan15
10-18-2011, 01:12 PM
I know you don't. You and I are on exactly the same page.

How's that ankle doing? Must be chasing flight attendents around the hotel rooms by now.

Ankle is great! Yeah I have been back to work for a while now although I don't fish from the company pier ;-). Have you seen flight attendants lately? It would be more like whaling from the company pier!

Myles Fynch
10-18-2011, 01:18 PM
There was a thread created for this back in January when we botched his departure the first time.

http://www.finheaven.com/forums/showthread.php?293083-The-Official-Tony-Sparano-Memorial-Thread

mnphinfan
10-18-2011, 01:21 PM
Ankle is great! Yeah I have been back to work for a while now although I don't fish from the company pier ;-). Have you seen flight attendants lately? It would be more like whaling from the company pier!

LOL, next time you are in the MSP/STP area on a Sunday let me know. It'd be great to watch a Fins game with a fellow fan. I literally haven't found 1 in the 6 years I've lived here.

MiZFiT
10-18-2011, 01:22 PM
Seeing him just kneel on the ball heading into half time puts the cherry on top for me.

Daytona Fin
10-18-2011, 01:22 PM
whether you root to win or lose, it doesnt really matter, we are going to lose. the fins are a very bad football team. rooting or wishing isnt going to change that.

JEDIJ007
10-18-2011, 01:23 PM
Can't wait til hes gone. will be a great day in Dolphins History.

rev kev
10-18-2011, 01:24 PM
I smell garbage but it aint Tony - Tony is not HC material that is for sure

The Confessor
10-18-2011, 01:26 PM
I have been a STAUNCH supporter for the last year and half...but, especially after that 3 and inches call, he needs to go..and I mean NOW!!!

Only way, and I mean ONLY way you pass on that situation is if you have every intention of going for it on 4th.

Second off, you have Brandon Marshall (Would've dropped it anyways) and Devonne Bess, who arguably has the best hands in the NFL, and you throw it to a rookie that has hardly played? Seriously?

This man is:

A) Being instructed to lose on purpose
B) More incompetent than somebody that has never coached on any level...ever.

Later Sparano, you won't be missed!!!!

LordPicklewagon
10-18-2011, 01:28 PM

you got that right......i fly all the time and the quality of flight attendants has gone down as much as anything else in the airline industry. Im almost always in the first 4 rows where the average age for a flight attendant seems to be over 50

flynryan15
10-18-2011, 01:41 PM
you got that right......i fly all the time and the quality of flight attendants has gone down as much as anything else in the airline industry. Im almost always in the first 4 rows where the average age for a flight attendant seems to be over 50

Roflmao! That dinosaur was the ones the new show Pan Am has everyone clamoring for! Problem is they never ****ing retired! They are old, fat and mean no one wants to be stuck.inns aluminum tube with that! True story the Delta Flight Attendants Union sued and won because the company would not offer the red dress option of the uniform in over size 28! Wtf? Seriously size 28 or over and you have Ms. Kool-Aid dragging her roller bag through the terminal!

flynryan15
10-18-2011, 01:48 PM
LOL, next time you are in the MSP/STP area on a Sunday let me know. It'd be great to watch a Fins game with a fellow fan. I literally haven't found 1 in the 6 years I've lived here.

Well I generally bid south for the winter but if I end up in MSP I will send you a message. I think we stay at the Crown Plaza by the Mall Of America.

mnphinfan
10-18-2011, 01:48 PM
Roflmao! That dinosaur was the ones the new show Pan Am has everyone clamoring for! Problem is they never ****ing retired! They are old, fat and mean no one wants to be stuck.inns aluminum tube with that! True story the Delta Flight Attendants Union sued and won because the company would not offer the red dress option of the uniform in over size 28! Wtf? Seriously size 28 or over and you have Ms. Kool-Aid dragging her roller bag through the terminal!

It's either Kool-Aid Gal or Big Gay Al, take your pick.

LordPicklewagon
10-18-2011, 01:56 PM

Thats exactly right. Some of them have been there for 40 years and show it. Im gold with delta and continental and platinum with usair so its real easy for me. I print my boarding pass online the night before. Never check any bags. First one on, first one off. Easy Peasy. But i feel bad the poor guy in 32 E who has to deal with 55 year old Bertha Rottencrotch who can barely squeeze in the aisle as shes huffing and puffing pushing the drink cart along.

flynryan15
10-18-2011, 02:00 PM
Thats exactly right. Some of them have been there for 40 years and show it. Im gold with delta and continental and platinum with usair so its real easy for me. I print my boarding pass online the night before. Never check any bags. First one on, first one off. Easy Peasy. But i feel bad the poor guy in 32 E who has to deal with 55 year old Bertha Rottencrotch who can barely squeeze in the aisle as shes huffing and puffing pushing the drink cart along.

Feel bad for us pilots who have to put up with her bitching and then watching it feed for 3 or 4 straight days! I had one fat one that was so food aggressive I literally hid a Cinnabun in the galley to drive her mad!

J. David Wannyheimer
10-18-2011, 02:08 PM
I'm amazed that anyone could be clueless enough to stick with this guy until last night. This is the same crap we've been seeing from Tony for three years. It took you this long to realize he's an idiot?

flynryan15
10-18-2011, 02:18 PM
I'm amazed that anyone could be clueless enough to stick with this guy until last night. This is the same crap we've been seeing from Tony for three years. It took you this long to realize he's an idiot?

Hell no I have been saying he sucks **** through a tube since the Saints game 09! I just know he is getting fired soon.

flynryan15
10-23-2011, 04:39 PM
Bump roflmao! But no I don't want him fired!

J. David Wannyheimer
10-23-2011, 04:44 PM
Stay the course, Mr. Ross. The game went to overtime and we lost on a fumble. You have an excuse.

Tunaphish429
10-23-2011, 04:44 PM
This guy needs to be fired now

Tunaphish429
10-23-2011, 04:45 PM
Your ****ing fired tony

flynryan15
12-11-2011, 04:45 PM
Bump it is a old one but a good one!

Adam First
12-11-2011, 05:30 PM
lol...
where have you been this past month, flynryan?

flynryan15
12-11-2011, 05:33 PM
lol...
where have you been this past month, flynryan?

I have been here usually only posting on game day my December schedule is brutal lots of fly all night sleep all day.

flynryan15
12-12-2011, 04:59 PM
****ing bump! Gtfo meatball!

SabanHater
12-12-2011, 05:04 PM
I don't think the guy is trash. I actually thought he handled the Harbaugh thing like a professional. Just not that great of a head coach. Time to move on. Cowher time!!!!!

Adam First
12-12-2011, 05:57 PM
See ya Tony. Thanks for the division title and the fisting--I mean fist pumping.

He'll likely find a job as an assistant if he wants one.