PDA

View Full Version : Batman Arkham City

Ricky4Life
10-23-2011, 06:26 AM
Anyone else play it yet?

Thumper1016
10-23-2011, 11:50 PM
I have played for about an hour or so but I am in the process of moving right now. So not alot of extra time to play.

DisturbedShifty
10-24-2011, 05:01 AM
I have beat it and have moved on to the side missions. I really like it. My only complaint is the actual campaign is too short. But that is my opinion. On a side note. If you would care to play through as the Batman from Batman Beyond buy a can of NOS energy drink, the ones with the codes under the tab. Register at the website given on the can and then go herehttp://www.drinknos.com/rewards.do?itemId=15766 to redeem the code for the skin. Once you have beat the game you can play with the new costume during the side missions and you can also use them in the challanges.

Locke
10-24-2011, 02:35 PM
Is it worth paying full price for it? I tend to wait and play older games instead of paying the crazy amount they charge for new games these days. Exceptions being franchises I really like, which includes Batman...

Thumper1016
10-24-2011, 06:55 PM
Is it worth paying full price for it? I tend to wait and play older games instead of paying the crazy amount they charge for new games these days. Exceptions being franchises I really like, which includes Batman...
I was going to wait as well but I was at Walmart and if you buy it there you get arkam asylum as well. So that was enough to get me to buy it there.

DisturbedShifty
10-25-2011, 04:46 AM
I was going to wait as well but I was at Walmart and if you buy it there you get arkam asylum as well. So that was enough to get me to buy it there.
The first game is great. And the second one is better.

Thumper1016
11-03-2011, 11:14 AM
I have beat it and have moved on to the side missions. I really like it. My only complaint is the actual campaign is too short. But that is my opinion. On a side note. If you would care to play through as the Batman from Batman Beyond buy a can of NOS energy drink, the ones with the codes under the tab. Register at the website given on the can and then go herehttp://www.drinknos.com/rewards.do?itemId=15766 to redeem the code for the skin. Once you have beat the game you can play with the new costume during the side missions and you can also use them in the challanges.
I have to agree with Shifty here. The main story is way too short in my opinion. The game over all is outstanding. Great graphics and smooth game play.

vafins
12-21-2011, 03:46 PM
like everyone else said the story mode is shorter than the last game but there are some really fun things in the story mode too playing as cat woman is kinda fun too for me

Kefo
04-24-2012, 09:32 PM
It`s worth buying and new DLC coming soon

Thumper1016
05-14-2012, 01:57 PM
Looking forward too Harley Quinns Revenge DLC.

Thumper1016
06-06-2012, 01:59 PM
Harleys DLC costs 10.00 and is supposed to be two hours of new game play but I beat in just over an hour. Not sure that I would say it is worth the money IMO.

Ricklerush
08-14-2012, 11:21 PM
Love the batman begins costume! I Love the openness of the city, it makes the game last a lot longer than the first.

RichLgz
10-21-2012, 08:22 PM
amazing game