PDA

View Full Version : Join the "ABB" club!!

Clumpy
01-21-2004, 12:48 AM
Come one, come all and join the "ABB" club. What's the "ABB" club? Well, it's the.....

ANYBODY BUT BUSH!!! club. That's right, join and vote that piece (and the real president) of shee-it out of office!!

A friend of mine, life-long republican, has joined....you can too!!

:)

Section126
01-21-2004, 01:10 AM
Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
Come one, come all and join the "ABB" club. What's the "ABB" club? Well, it's the.....

ANYBODY BUT BUSH!!! club. That's right, join and vote that piece (and the real president) of shee-it out of office!!

Bush will be re-elected.........The Bills will win five superbowls before any of these clowns the democrats have running will beat Bush.................try again......

Clumpy
01-21-2004, 01:50 AM
:mad:

Mr.Murder
01-21-2004, 02:14 AM
Four-Star Clown? Decorated Nam service clown? Balanced budget health care for each resident clown? Prounion clown with terrific record for votes? Young energetic clown who userped the Jesse Helms machine (very un-clown-like)... the south is his back yard/circus?

If those guys are clowns, I would hate to see your definition of serious. Oh wait the would be shrubya. Clown of the century. The y2k clown, clown of the new millenium, the new clown order! NO ONE CAN FILL HIS BIG CLOWN SHOES! Clowns to mars!
I will dance in the streets in Gruden's jock strap (who left my Raiders) when the Bills win it all, even if I'm 90! I have theory about that, until OJ dies they will not let the Bills win it all! The year OJ dies they'll tuck their way to victory if they do not win it outright!

Section126
01-21-2004, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by Mr.Murder
Four-Star Clown? Decorated Nam service clown? Balanced budget health care for each resident clown? Prounion clown with terrific record for votes? Young energetic clown who userped the Jesse Helms machine (very un-clown-like)... the south is his back yard/circus?

If those guys are clowns, I would hate to see your definition of serious. Oh wait the would be shrubya. Clown of the century. The y2k clown, clown of the new millenium, the new clown order! NO ONE CAN FILL HIS BIG CLOWN SHOES! Clowns to mars!
I will dance in the streets in Gruden's jock strap (who left my Raiders) when the Bills win it all, even if I'm 90! I have theory about that, until OJ dies they will not let the Bills win it all! The year OJ dies they'll tuck their way to victory if they do not win it outright!

John Kerry: A stone-faced, frankenstein looking, Make Al Gore look exciting CLOWN.

Wesley Clark: A 4-star Dr. Strangelove, scary, insane, arrogant, weasel looking CLOWN.

Howard Dean: A raving lunatic, Dr. Death, Hateful, Mean Spirited CLOWN.

John Edwards: An ambulance chasing, say one thing and do another, Bush supporting and then Bush Bashing, going to lose re-election so I run for president CLOWN.

Al Sharpton: The definition of "A CLOWN"

PhinPhan1227
01-21-2004, 11:36 AM
"4 star clown"? I talked to two senior Commanders who worked under Clarke in Europe. Both had such high opinions of him that they left the service rather than continue with thier military careers. Not exactly a sterling reference.

Kamikaze
01-21-2004, 10:58 PM
If you Republicans want someone besides Bush to vote for, here's a real Republican (http://johnbuchanan.org/) who is challenging Bush in the NH primary.

CirclingWagons
01-24-2004, 03:20 PM
I'm in....Democrat or Republican, I don't care...just not Bush

ohall
01-24-2004, 03:24 PM

What's the matter, feeling guilty?

Oliver...

inFINSible
01-25-2004, 09:49 PM
:roflmao: The OJ curse!

inFINSible
01-25-2004, 09:51 PM
sorry...:foundout:

Mr.Murder
01-26-2004, 06:16 PM
The 'W' in GWB doesnt speel AWOL after all, it helps spell CLOWN!

Pigskin Pimp
01-27-2004, 07:27 AM
The 'W' in GWB doesnt speel AWOL after all, it helps spell CLOWN!

That's just retarded.....

Pigskin Pimp
01-27-2004, 07:29 AM
Originally posted by Section126

Bush will be re-elected.........The Bills will win five superbowls before any of these clowns the democrats have running will beat Bush.................try again......

:drinkers: I'll drink to that my good man!!

Maybe Bush can be beaten, but I seriously doubt any of these left wing nut cases can do it.....:lol:

Kamikaze
01-27-2004, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by Pigskin Pimp

:drinkers: I'll drink to that my good man!!

Maybe Bush can be beaten, but I seriously doubt any of these left wing nut cases can do it.....:lol:

You mean centrist nut cases, right? The only candidate coming even anywhere near "left wing nut case" is Dennis Kucinich.

PhinPhan1227
01-27-2004, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by Kamikaze

You mean centrist nut cases, right? The only candidate coming even anywhere near "left wing nut case" is Dennis Kucinich.

Howard "Screaming" Dean, isn't Left Wing?

Mr.Murder
01-27-2004, 09:29 PM
Balanced budgets? Gun rights? Absolute leftist whacko ...

Kamikaze
01-28-2004, 12:17 AM
He must be as leftist whacko as Noam Chomsky. :rolleyes:

PhinPhan1227
01-28-2004, 12:52 AM
Balanced budgets? Gun rights? Absolute leftist whacko ...

Massive tax hikes during a "jobless recovery"? I'd say that Deans politics make him a leftist...his personality makes him a whako...:evil:

Mr.Murder
01-30-2004, 01:23 AM
Bush the C-in-C (Chimp in Charge) has worn that crown. And Dean's budget is balanced, more than you can say for shrubya's current deficit and IMF warnings , Greenspan has restrained self sooo much(still his criticm caused a major market adjustment), the NASDAQ is plummeting, the DOW has globalized and its production numbers(and taxable revenues) no longer apply to real time for the US dollars due to outsourcing.

And fear of pretzels (a myth to reverse spin college-guard day DUI's) is a sign of non-whacko personality?

PhinPhan1227
01-30-2004, 10:53 AM
Lol...the Nasdaq is plumetting? Last time I checked it was still over 2000. As for balancing the budget, Vermont has the population of 613,000, that is 97% white. By contrast, MIAMI has a population of 2.3 MILLION, that is 70% white. I'd be more impressed if the MAYOR of Miami had a balanced budget that the Governeor of Vermont. With those demographics YOU could have a balanced budget in Vermont. Christ, if you're going to crow about an acheivment, at least make it something that's within the same REALM of comparison. Oh...just for information, the US population is 285 million and 75% white. All figures are from the 1991 Census.

Clumpy
01-30-2004, 11:06 AM
Isn't it 2004

PhinPhan1227
01-30-2004, 11:24 AM
Isn't it 2004

That's what Google came up with. If you can find more recent figures, I'll look at them. But considering that Vermonts population was growing at a slower rate than the rest of the country, I doubt the ratios are too terribly different.

Mr.Murder
01-30-2004, 02:38 PM
Business matter look at the bottom line. Surplus good, deficit bad... simple enough.

DolphinDevil28
01-30-2004, 03:48 PM
No Saddam good, Saddam at large (as would be the case if Gore would have won), bad. Simple enough.

I'm telling you if a dem was in office there already would have been another September 11.

PhinPhan1227
01-30-2004, 06:17 PM
Business matter look at the bottom line. Surplus good, deficit bad... simple enough.

Simple is right...sums you up perfectly. To continue your Tarzan speak...surplus product of false dot com bubble and crippling of domestic security. Deficit product of war and backlash of burst bubble.

Mr.Murder
02-01-2004, 06:35 AM
Security was blocked by who? The repuke congress blocked antiterror funding and Gore's bill to make airline upgrade cabin doors. Bin Laden's capture while the bush oil ties were trying to get taliban pipelines built was blocked aggressively especially by the Saudis. Cheney sent 43 million to the taliban with his energy task force (kenny boy lay) and had this info stricken from Congress before 9-11.
Osama's bro was a big man for Arbusto in the days before Mexico nationalized oil holdings. They go back years. Two of Osama's brothers were in DC with Bush Sr. when 9-11 happened.

Would 9-11 have happened with Gore in office, or would it have been another sunny day featuring a recession and the longest oval office vacation tenure in the modern era? Chimp book readings photo-ops and LIES that it was never thought such when happen when Condie Rice's desk had a terror assessment that said such would happen from day one of office, listed 2 of the targets and when they would happen as possible muslim holidays (9-11).

People chanted "FOUR MORE WEEKS!" During bush Sr's last month of office. Too bad he will not get within 300 yards of free speech zones to hear such or Jr would get the same treament. maybe he can pardon a borther for felony action like his dad did for Neil's S&L scandals.
You act like the Dems made Clinton- actually Bush did, had Sr. not done so poor a job Bill would have never been an issue.Just another liberal gov in state with ablanced budget and self sufficent resources/economy.

PhinPhan1227
02-01-2004, 12:05 PM
My apologies for the typo. I meant to say foreign security. You were one of those who proclaimed our victory in Iraq to be the product of the success of Bill Clintons Army. I'm sure you'll also step up and point out that a failure by the Intelligence Community is a failure of Bill Clintons CIA?

Mr.Murder
02-02-2004, 01:04 AM
Tenet told bush about this per day. Tenet wnet in person to Texas to tell him as much, Shrubya went fishing early instead. Nice to take 3 months vacation so stonewalling the INTEL procedure was made many times more difficult.
Tenet told bush yellowcake was not a fact to put in the state address, guess what happened? Blame everyone else all you want, the birds will come home to roost soon enough.
Clinton's CIA? Oh the agency Bush Sr. once ran and ascended to power with. That CIA...

PhinPhan1227
02-02-2004, 01:07 AM
Answer me this Murder...Bill CLinton has stated publicly that he believed that Saddam had WMD's right up until Iraq was invade. He was going off the same intel GW went off. Why is it that GW therefore was doing something nefarious or incompitant when Clinton shared the EXACT same opinion?

Mr.Murder
02-02-2004, 01:19 AM
Because Blix and Ritter said the the most intrusive inspections/eradication plans were working. Clinton said this to save face for the nearly million people his sanctions starved.Hopfully the Bush and CLintons both never see the highest office again.

PhinPhan1227
02-02-2004, 01:24 AM
The only reason there WERE inspections at that point was because Bush put troops in the region and threatened invasion. PRior to that there were NO inspection teams in Iraq. And once we put troops there, we were on a timetable. It cost too much both in hard costs as well as stagnation of our doemstic economy while those troops were just "poised". Had Saddam been fully cooperative, they could have been pulled back, but so long as he continued to stall, they had to remain, and eventually be used. Saddam could have stayed in power by fully cooperating. He didn't and this was the inevitable result. Once again, Clinton agreed with everything Bush did. If Clinton is also on your hate list, I'm afraid that you don't have too many options left. It looks like your party is going to nominate MiniBill.

Mr.Murder
02-03-2004, 05:22 PM
Wrong about that... sanctions put inspectors there, from the time the first conflict until chimp ordered them out they were destroying tactical WMD ordinance (solid ordinance for gas application) and their chem program was such a joke Kay himself used no universal precautions whatsover to check their cobweb covered "production facilities" that were anything from distellery production supplies to methane/hydrogen facility refinery equipment, many of whose programs doctors discontinued their programs.

And those "MOBILE WMD LABS" were fire trucks and was proven such by inspectors who had tagged them of such previously and usually accompanied inspector teams to maintain fire control for controlled ordinance burns.

Thanks again for providing yourself opportunity to be proven wrong 1227.

PhinPhan1227
02-03-2004, 05:24 PM
God you're clueless. Check the date that we first deployed troops, and then check the date that weapons inspectors RETURNED after leaving the country several years ago. Damn man, buy a clue for God's sake!!!

themole
02-04-2004, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by Kamikaze
If you Republicans want someone besides Bush to vote for, here's a real Republican (http://johnbuchanan.org/) who is challenging Bush in the NH primary.

Ivan's back amongst us!:evil:

baccarat
02-15-2004, 03:06 AM
Originally posted by CirclingWagons
I'm in....Democrat or Republican, I don't care...just not Bush

Why care about their platform, how they plan to improve America, their voting record, etc. as long as your hatred for Bush is satisfied, eh?

DeDolfan
02-19-2004, 03:41 PM

I've seen a few of those bumper stickers around already back from Daddy Bush's campaign. Remember the ones that said...........

NO MORE BU**** !! ??? :lol: :lol:

themole
02-19-2004, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by PhinPhan1227

Massive tax hikes during a "jobless recovery"? I'd say that Deans politics make him a leftist...his personality makes him a whako...:evil:

LOL..his personality makes him "Adolphish"!

Section126
02-19-2004, 11:56 PM
Dean is truly insane......no I mean it...he is :crazy:

My favorite Dean quote is: "George Bush banned so-called Partial Birth Abortion,.......what if your circumstances change a week before birth....do you just have the child or do you choose to abort?.....Now you have no choice......My campaign will guarantee you the right to choose."

Dean was not only crazy but a little scary also. Is he really a doctor? Makes you wonder................

themole
02-20-2004, 12:08 AM

My favorite Dean quote is: "George Bush banned so-called Partial Birth Abortion,.......what if your circumstances change a week before birth....do you just have the child or do you choose to abort?.....Now you have no choice......My campaign will guarantee you the right to choose."

Dean was not only crazy but a little scary also. Is he really a doctor? Makes you wonder................

LOL..I know...I know! His podium antics reminded me of Adolph Hitler.

PhinPhan1227
02-20-2004, 10:09 AM

Are you sure that wasn't Clarke? I remember him coming out strongly for full term abortions.

DeDolfan
02-20-2004, 12:09 PM

he's definitely scarier than crazy, IMO. Either way, I'm glad he's out!!

Section126
02-20-2004, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by PhinPhan1227

Are you sure that wasn't Clarke? I remember him coming out strongly for full term abortions.

Clarke also said something similar but that was good ole' Dean.