PDA

View Full Version : Gruden wants to Coach again and preferably Miami!

snake eyes
10-30-2011, 10:32 PM
Dont be fooled by Gruden resigning with ESPN. Rumor has it he would like the dolphin job under the right circumstances of course. I have my sources and of course they are totally unreliable.:lol:

MiamiNative0722
10-30-2011, 10:40 PM
This season is pure torture.

fin-atic
10-30-2011, 10:43 PM
If you dont put at least a description of what makes your "source" reliable or even real...this will be moved to spam. There is enough hysteria on this site without stirring the pot for entertainment value.

Dont be fooled by Gruden resigning with ESPN. Rumor has it he would like the dolphin job under the right circumstances of course. I have my sources and of course they are totally unreliable.:lol:

retarmyfinfan
10-30-2011, 10:55 PM
If you dont put at least a description of what makes your "source" reliable or even real...this will be moved to spam. There is enough hysteria on this site without stirring the pot for entertainment value.

Please move it. First it was Gruden to Miami for sure and he extended with ESPN, then it was Cowher and he is saying he will be back with CBS. What is the next BS rumor? Shula coming back? I'm tired of all the BS rumors.

SarahAnn
10-30-2011, 10:57 PM
Please move it. First it was Gruden to Miami for sure and he extended with ESPN, then it was Cowher and he is saying he will be back with CBS. What is the next BS rumor? Shula coming back? I'm tired of all the BS rumors.

Marino for President :chuckle:

Oh, wait...

snake eyes
10-30-2011, 11:32 PM
seriously I do think that Gruden wants the miami job. He has made a bunch of comments on the air that would lead you to believe that he is open to it.

marinobestever
10-30-2011, 11:40 PM
who the HELL would want john gruden are you serious??????

BARF
10-31-2011, 08:08 AM
better than sparano

Irwin Fletcher
11-05-2011, 07:52 PM
For more than a year, ominous rumors had been privately circulating among high-level Finheaven leaders that the Miami Dolphins had been at work on what was darkly hinted to be the ultimate weapon: Jon Gruden. Intelligence sources traced the site of the top secret Phins project to the perpetually blackout-shrouded wasteland at Dolphins home games. What they were building or why it should be located in such a remote and desolate place no one could say, but my sources tell me it's a home for Andrew Luck.

JoeFin
11-16-2011, 09:47 PM
Is your source the internet?