PDA

View Full Version : Suck for Luck fans SUCK!

calmrage
11-06-2011, 04:25 PM
If you EVER root for your team to lose, you have NO IDEA what it means to be a fan. I just saw that over half of the fans on this site think it's OK. That's sad and pathetic. Dolphins "fans" have the team we deserve.

J. David Wannyheimer
11-06-2011, 04:28 PM
Here comes the peanut gallery.

DeathStar
Mediocre for another decade will make you happy.

WitheringPlant
I think you don't understand what it means to be a fan. Its a game, not a war.

PFC
11-06-2011, 04:29 PM
Yeah let's cheer on another 10 years of losing records and no playoff appearances. It's what true fans do!

DeathStar
11-06-2011, 04:30 PM
Yeah let's cheer on another 10 years of losing records and no playoff appearances. It's what true fans do!

Lets get the 15 overall pick too.

YAY!

I'm a real fan who love 7 wins a year...

insomnia411
11-06-2011, 04:31 PM
Ok, I hope that this one meaningless win in a lost season against a ****ty team is worth missing out on yet another chance to actually improve the team. In rooting for this win all you are actually rooting for is continuous and unending mediocrity. You have no idea what yr talking about, this win is the worst thing that could ever happen to this franchise.

H4wt Pocket
11-06-2011, 04:35 PM
You know what's sad and pathetic? Being okay with mediocrity for the past decade. We want to lose now, to improve the team for the future. What does winning for the rest of the year get us? Nothing. It's hard to get excited over a middle of the road record and the 15th draft pick every ****ing season.

Dolfansal
Let's all think for a second. When was the last season the Dolphins were anything more than an afterthought in the NFL? This team has done nothing for a very long time.

Many of us are sick of the parade of half a$$ qbs we have had since Dan. It doesn't make anyone less of a fan to wish for a star QB!!!!!!

sinPHIN
true fans want change, not under 500 record every year. you go ahead and continue to be happy to be let down year in and year out. we want change for the future. stop living in the now

CalDolFan1014
11-06-2011, 04:49 PM
OmG!!! We WON! It's the end of the world! Oh NoEzZ!11!! We're bad fans!!! This bitchfest is becoming pathetic.

CalDolFan1014
11-06-2011, 04:55 PM
Name calling and whining after a Dolphins WIN. Now I've seen it all. :lol:

calmrage
11-06-2011, 04:56 PM
When is the last time NE, Pitt, Baltimore, Green Bay, or Philly, had the #1 pick? Getting Luck does not ensure success.

Dolphins7273
11-06-2011, 04:57 PM
People and their silly fan rules. Tisk tisk.

Dolphins7273
11-06-2011, 05:00 PM
When is the last time NE, Pitt, Baltimore, Green Bay, or Philly, had the #1 pick? Getting Luck does not ensure success.

Notice how 3 of those teams you mentioned have QB's these ding dongs passed on.

sinPHIN
11-06-2011, 05:03 PM
they all took qbs early in the first round tard

DevilInPgh
11-06-2011, 05:03 PM

NE: Drew Bledsoe, back when he was good
Pittsburgh: Terry Bradshaw
Baltimore Ravens: never, but the Baltimore COLTS did pick John Elway
Green Bay: Randy Duncan, who never got a shot behind Bart Starr, but before him was Paul Hornung
Eagles: Chuck Bednarik

Any other questions?

DolFan in NE
11-06-2011, 05:07 PM

Not sure because those teams are busy winning playoff games and Super Bowls. There are 7 Super Bowl wins in that crowd along with countless conference championship game appearances.....so yeah I don't think they'd be picking #1. By the way, those number are since the last Dolphins playoff win. Getting Luck doesn't mean we'll be good but at least they recognize the era of the NFL that they're in and they're making an effort to improve this franchise.

jvw
11-06-2011, 05:13 PM
If you EVER root for your team to lose, you have NO IDEA what it means to be a fan. I just saw that over half of the fans on this site think it's OK. That's sad and pathetic. Dolphins "fans" have the team we deserve.

I agree, how can any fan root against what we saw today? to the see the smiles on the players faces after the game, to see the offense run down to mug Fasano after his second TD....to see Brandon Marshall jump up and down after his score like he was a school kid.....this is why i watch football, for the thrill of victory.....I will never root against my team to win so we can have a high pick in the next yrs draft......

Clipse
11-06-2011, 05:20 PM
Enjoy the mediocrity. At least then you can call yourself a "real fan" while rooting for the same ****ty product for another 5+ years.

ForksPhin
11-06-2011, 05:30 PM
I agree, how can any fan root against what we saw today? to the see the smiles on the players faces after the game, to see the offense run down to mug Fasano after his second TD....to see Brandon Marshall jump up and down after his score like he was a school kid.....this is why i watch football, for the thrill of victory.....I will never root against my team to win so we can have a high pick in the next yrs draft......

Any idea why the players weren't doing this in their 7 losses? Maybe because they don't have a QB that can consistently lead them to wins. Maybe because they have a terrible coaching staff that doesn't put them in the position to win games?

Funky Fin
11-06-2011, 05:32 PM
The years of mediocrity are over! Didn't you guys just watch us put 31 on KC. What an epic win to turn around our 7 loss season. Super Bowl here we come.

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/11/get_real_big-1.jpg

JEDIJ007
11-06-2011, 05:42 PM

I am a fan and i don't root for them to lose but im still say suck for luck. this team blows. lets go COLTS!!!!!!

jtoomuch
11-06-2011, 05:53 PM
Ok, I hope that this one meaningless win in a lost season against a ****ty team is worth missing out on yet another chance to actually improve the team. In rooting for this win all you are actually rooting for is continuous and unending mediocrity. You have no idea what yr talking about, this win is the worst thing that could ever happen to this franchise.So should the players intentionally throw games? Is this actually what you advocate?

X-Pacolypse
11-06-2011, 05:57 PM
This team fails at failing. Say good-bye to Andrew Luck, and better hope Matt Barkely decides to come out.

13marino13
11-06-2011, 05:58 PM
So should the players intentionally throw games? Is this actually what you advocate?

Nope, Ross should demand we sit our starters to evaluate our talent for the remainder of the season.

CedarPhin
11-06-2011, 06:03 PM
This thread is a dumpster fire, and now closed.

DDTDON
11-06-2011, 06:03 PM
YAHOOOOOO!!! I hope we win some more games. I hope you Suck for Luck *******s are sad and disappointed at the end of the year. Pathetic bunch of losers!!!! LMAO!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! GO FINS!!!!!!!

jtoomuch
11-06-2011, 06:06 PM
Nope, Ross should demand we sit our starters to evaluate our talent for the remainder of the season.And should they try to win?

The Confessor
11-06-2011, 06:12 PM
Enjoy the mediocrity. At least then you can call yourself a "real fan" while rooting for the same ****ty product for another 5+ years.

Yep, I will. If it's .500 then so-beit.

You see, I follow and root for them no matter what. I guess it's just a weakness in character my parents instilled in me very young. Stick with it, even if you don't always come out on top. You see, in every game, one team has to lose, that's just sports. Just because MY team doesn't win doesn't give me the right to take my ball and go home......................

Yamilo
11-06-2011, 06:25 PM
That's the exact point all the anti sfl fans are missing.... "Sfl'ers are rooting to win too", just not this season..... And the quoted part is FACT.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

Mr. Magoo
11-06-2011, 06:25 PM
It's disgraceful that a moderator "thanked" this piece of **** thread... one that is clearly in violation of the TOS as well as stated policy that it's out of bounds for people to question whether other fans are indeed fans.

JCane
11-07-2011, 02:21 AM
OP has a subscription to Playgirl.

DisturbedShifty
11-07-2011, 02:57 AM
Here is what I have to say to those that keep ragging on those who aren't part of the "Suck for Luck" crowd. Nobody knows what the future holds. Not you, not me, not your uncle Jed twice removed from your mother's second cousin's side that was once a soothsayer. To say that drafting Luck won't help Miami back to it's glory days is just plain ignorant. He is a very good quarterback that can and will most likely help which ever team he is drafted by. But at the same time, none of us know if he will pan out. He very well might be the next over hyped quarterback that turns out to be a bust. The only difference this time is that if who ever drafts him and he is a bust, he won't cost the team $100 million in guaranteed money. Ever since today's win, loss to you SFLers, at LOT more potential first round quarterback names have been thrown out there. So just because we MIGHT miss out on Luck, doesn't mean we still won't draft a first round quarterback.