PDA

View Full Version : Suck for Trent Richardson.

kingfin23
11-06-2011, 05:00 PM
ThanksGod! Suck for Luck is gone. Fake Fans. Yessssssssssssssssssss..... Go Maimi nice work. LUCK GUNNA SUCK!

DeathStar
11-06-2011, 05:01 PM
Mediocre for another decade makes you happy.

PerfectFinz72
11-06-2011, 05:02 PM
"Fake fans". Nothing is worse that moron fans who call other fans "fake".

Dmarino110
11-06-2011, 05:03 PM
ThanksGod! Suck for Luck is gone. Fake Fans. Yessssssssssssssssssss..... Go Maimi nice work.

Mediocre for another year. HorrAys!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DeathStar
11-06-2011, 05:03 PM
"Fake fans". Nothing is worse that moron fans who call other fans "fake".

The funny part is that this guy thinks that Matt Moore is a franchise QB....

And he thinks he is the real fan....LOl

Austin Tatious
11-06-2011, 05:04 PM
I could totally see Richardson in Miami. Could get a good 6 years out of him, unless he shreds his MCL. More likely 3-4 years out of him. What did we have Ronnie for? 2005-2010. That is a very likely scenario for Miami. I still like Mattie Kalil for Miami, but Richardson would be a nice pick for a few years of power 1980's football and some more 6-10, 7-9 seasons. We will be just out of the reach of Gunner Kiel (next big qb) when he is ready in 2015.

Semedi
11-06-2011, 05:04 PM
Andrew Luck? Man... having one QB would be so boring. Hey everyone, lets guess the next 16 QBs for the Miami Dolphins over the course of the next decade! GO TEAM!

Gsmack_42
11-06-2011, 05:06 PM
So will you thank god when Ross moves this team to LA in the next 10 years.

J. David Wannyheimer
11-06-2011, 05:09 PM
Andrew Luck? Man... having one QB would be so boring. Hey everyone, lets guess the next 16 QBs for the Miami Dolphins over the course of the next decade! GO TEAM!

Matt Moore
Peyton Manning (2 games)
Matt Moore
Sage Rosenfels
Pat Devlin
Matt Cassel
Matt Hasselbeck
Alex Smith
Vince Young
Kevin Kolb
Sage Rosenfels (again)
Jake Locker
Brian Griese
JP Losman
Blaine Gabbert
Tony Romo

kingfin23
11-06-2011, 05:10 PM

And he thinks he is the real fan....LOl Funny part is you root for your team to lose and think a rookie QB is a prover star. That's Funny fake fan.

PerfectFinz72
11-06-2011, 05:11 PM

And he thinks he is the real fan....LOl

Yeh I dont take him seriously. Hes an idiot.

sinPHIN
11-06-2011, 05:13 PM
Funny part is you root for your team to lose and think a rookie QB is a prover star. That's. Funny fake fan.
you make me laugh.. you are about half retarded

Cuban305Fan
11-06-2011, 05:13 PM
Yes!!! Can't wait for the Dolphins to draft another QB in the 2nd round! Woohoo! I'm glad they won but the future doesn't look bright.

ForksPhin
11-06-2011, 05:25 PM
It's not that anyone truly wants this team to go out and lose purposely, but c'mon, what woke this team up? What changed this week after 8 weeks (including the bye) of poor preparation, poor game-planning, playing scared, playing stupid (there was still a little of that today), not using Bush properly, not using Clay, not using Fasano, not playing aggressive defense? What changed?

Did it take 8 weeks for this team to remember that the regular season started? 8 weeks to remember that they were a pretty decent defense last season? 8 weeks for the coaching staff to learn the strengths of their players?

Nothing has changed after today...besides this franchise becoming even more snake-bitten since chances are, they won't get Andrew Luck. So, we as fans, watch another season that died after a few weeks, and have no hope of truly moving forward. This team and coaching staff still sucks. Just now there is the potential that they will still suck next season. Maybe Sparano will return, we'll re-sign Chad Henne, and have a Henne-Moore QB competition next summer. WOULD ANYONE BE SHOCKED? I wouldn't be shocked. After today, I am pretty convinced that this team will go on and win 4-5 games. They'll be drafting about 10th overall. They won't get a Luck or a Barkley at QB. And Ross may not pay huge money for a big-name coach. Guys like Pouncey, Clay, Thomas, and even Burnett will produce over the next 8 games, and Ireland will be able to say he had a good off-season without Parcells. So, maybe he'll stick around too.

DeathStar
11-06-2011, 05:27 PM
Funny part is you root for your team to lose and think a rookie QB is a prover star. That's Funny fake fan.

We have gone a decade of mediocrity without taking a rookie 1st round QB.

It's time to try it.

You LOVE mediocrity.

I Don't.

I think long term and want success.

You think short term and love mediocrity.

Rugby
11-06-2011, 05:30 PM
It's not that anyone truly wants this team to go out and lose purposely, but c'mon, what woke this team up? What changed this week after 8 weeks (including the bye) of poor preparation, poor game-planning, playing scared, playing stupid (there was still a little of that today), not using Bush properly, not using Clay, not using Fasano, not playing aggressive defense? What changed?

Did it take 8 weeks for this team to remember that the regular season started? 8 weeks to remember that they were a pretty decent defense last season? 8 weeks for the coaching staff to learn the strengths of their players?

Nothing has changed after today...besides this franchise becoming even more snake-bitten since chances are, they won't get Andrew Luck. So, we as fans, watch another season that died after a few weeks, and have no hope of truly moving forward. This team and coaching staff still sucks. Just now there is the potential that they will still suck next season. Maybe Sparano will return, we'll re-sign Chad Henne, and have a Henne-Moore QB competition next summer. WOULD ANYONE BE SHOCKED? I wouldn't be shocked. After today, I am pretty convinced that this team will go on and win 4-5 games. They'll be drafting about 10th overall. They won't get a Luck or a Barkley at QB. And Ross may not pay huge money for a big-name coach. Guys like Pouncey, Clay, Thomas, and even Burnett will produce over the next 8 games, and Ireland will be able to say he had a good off-season without Parcells. So, maybe he'll stick around too.

Good God that sounds depressing......and probably a good insight for the near future. Its horrible.

J. David Wannyheimer
11-06-2011, 05:30 PM
Draft a beefy lineman in the first round and a QB in the second. **** yeah.

Rugby
11-06-2011, 05:32 PM
Draft a beefy lineman in the first round and a QB in the second. **** yeah.

Those that forget the past, are condemned to repeat it.......that's a Dolphins new organization message.

tylerdolphin
11-06-2011, 05:34 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Holy ****ing ****. There are still people that want to draft RBs and lineman in the first this year. My God. I dont even.