PDA

View Full Version : Tony Sparano to receive extension following today's win

endorPHINS72
11-06-2011, 09:15 PM
Stephen Ross and Jeff Ireland both mobbed Tony Sparano on the sidelines today and the three jumped up and down like schoolgirls, singing "We are the Champions" after today's miracle win. This win not only put's Miami back in the driver's seat of the AFC East race, but makes the Dolphins the favorite for home field advantage throughout the playoffs. The much-maligned, but brilliant Tony Sparano will receive the position of "Coach for Life" with the Dolphins. Stephen Ross presented Sparano with a chest full of medals (similar to Idi Amin). When asked how he felt about today's win and contract extension, Sparano said, "All'z I know is I'm going to go home and **** my wife in my bed, k? Cause these guys and I have been tryin' real hard the last few weeks, k? And Jeannette knows, k? That we're real close and today it showed, k? Yeah, I'm gonna **** Jeannette like a superstar tonight."

This is the proudest I've ever been as a Dolphins fan. I would trade the memory of Dan Marino in an instant if Tony would never grow old and could be the Dolphins coach for the next 1,000 years.

arcadiafinfan
11-06-2011, 09:16 PM
troll

edit: Sarcasm

endorPHINS72
11-06-2011, 09:18 PM
troll

You are nothing.

AllFinsAllDay
11-06-2011, 09:30 PM
and your a tool

EvilDylan
11-06-2011, 09:37 PM
notice no one thanked you for this pathetic excuse of a thread.

endorPHINS72
11-07-2011, 12:08 AM
and your a tool

"You're"

Learn some grammar for Christ's sake!

---------- Post added at 11:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 PM ----------

Alabama???

CattailsrEdible
11-07-2011, 12:34 AM

I did!

Remember what the doormouse said. " FEED YOUR HEAD "

AllFinsAllDay
11-07-2011, 06:00 AM
"You're"

Learn some grammar for Christ's sake!

---------- Post added at 11:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 PM ----------

Alabama???

My bad you're a tool is that better? cause you're a tool so only a tool would correct someone on spelling about being a tool.

endorPHINS72
11-07-2011, 05:09 PM
My bad you're a tool is that better? cause you're a tool so only a tool would correct someone on spelling about being a tool.

Much better, thank you.