PDA

View Full Version : I seriously HATE the Colts sooo much

AphexPhin
11-07-2011, 12:36 PM
Having lived in Indiana for most of my life, I just want to let everyone know how much I hate that team and their fanbase(who was non existent until Peyton came along in Indy)
**** that entire organization and their fanbase!

**** their owner and his family for leaving Baltimore in the middle of the night.

**** their ungrateful lucky fanbase.

Having Peyton for over a decade and then getting Luck right after that? God **** that ****

SabanHater
11-07-2011, 12:40 PM
we're cursed. been saying it for years. out of all the years Peyton decides to get hurt... it's the one when we absolutely suck. now their gonna be set for the next 10+ years.

electrolyte
11-07-2011, 12:42 PM
I am convinced the Colts family tanks seasons for QB's.

The Colts was purchased by Daddy Irsay. Who then gave the team to his son, Jim irsay. The next in line? Daughter Irsay. It's a family owned racket.

They were #1 pick when Elway came out, #1 pick when Peyton came out, #1 pick when Luck comes out. I have never been more sure of a tanking team than the Colts organization. Can you blame them though? It's smart business....

J. David Wannyheimer
11-07-2011, 12:43 PM
The Colts would be in LA if not for Peyton.

Irsay family = scumbags. Jim Irsay is a drug addict and a lush who inherited the team and is generally an embarrassment.

Bill Polian has done nothing in Indy except for lucking into a couple of #1 picks. His son got promoted through nepotism, is responsible for the current Colts mess, and has caused numerous scouts and front office guys within the organization to leave in just a couple of years.

electrolyte
11-07-2011, 12:44 PM
we're cursed. been saying it for years. out of all the years Peyton decides to get hurt... it's the one when we absolutely suck. now their gonna be set for the next 10+ years.

Bad management. After the Giants game, I posted we need to fire Sparano immediately. He was going to stick it to us by winning a game. That was his mission, you could tell. I personally believe he was trying to get himself fired until the Broncos game. After that Tebow miracle, and he didn't get fired, he realized he is going down with the ship. So it became his mission to win a game or 2 or 3.

That's what I believe. Now he screwed us on his way out.

Keonxl
11-07-2011, 12:45 PM
Having lived in Indiana for most of my life, I just want to let everyone know how much I hate that team and their fanbase(who was non existent until Peyton came along in Indy)
**** that entire organization and their fanbase!

**** their owner and his family for leaving Baltimore in the middle of the night.

**** their ungrateful lucky fanbase.

Having Peyton for over a decade and then getting Luck right after that? God **** that ****

Tell me about it dude. I live just north of indy and everything you said is 100% dead on. I have lived here since 89 and the fan base is exactly how you said it. It sickens me.

Vaark
11-07-2011, 01:31 PM
Remember, it was the Irsays who arranged a moving van to stealthily move their HQs from Baltimore to Indy in the dead of night. What do you expect from these jackals?

J. David Wannyheimer
11-07-2011, 01:36 PM
Remember, it was the Irsays who arranged a moving van to stealthily move their HQs from Baltimore to Indy in the dead of night. What do you expect from these jackals?

Yup. In the middle of the night. They will do the same thing to Indy when the franchise is struggling and LA is calling.

kcbrown
11-07-2011, 01:41 PM
I know nothing about the fan base there but I too despise that team. When we had Marino, we would manhandle the Colts, they have always been a soft team to me even with Freeney being the beast that he is.

Yes, I liked Bert Jones and Lydell Mitchell back in the day...and I liked the fact that they hired not one but TWO African American coaches. I also like the fact that they gave Gary Brackett (Rutgers) a chance to hold down the middle and he made it. But I knew they wouldn't win without Peyton.

EmperorPhin
11-07-2011, 01:44 PM
Bad management. After the Giants game, I posted we need to fire Sparano immediately. He was going to stick it to us by winning a game. That was his mission, you could tell. I personally believe he was trying to get himself fired until the Broncos game. After that Tebow miracle, and he didn't get fired, he realized he is going down with the ship. So it became his mission to win a game or 2 or 3.

That's what I believe. Now he screwed us on his way out.
And you dont expect an interim coach to try to win some games and get his name out there?

dolfaneric12
11-07-2011, 01:46 PM
I will hate the Colts more than the Jets, Patriots, and Bills combined if they get Luck

Dolphins7273
11-07-2011, 01:56 PM
All that, and they were in our division for nearly 30 years. Some of my earliest memories as a fan was wanting to pour hot coffee on Jim Harbaugh.

electrolyte
11-07-2011, 02:15 PM
Dallas Clark out for the year. Leg injury.

Fins Fan
11-07-2011, 02:19 PM
Dallas Clark out for the year. Leg injury.

Un-effing-believable. This is getting laughable.

tay0365
11-07-2011, 02:44 PM

Maybe not, I heard the Colts have said there is a very good chance Payton will play1-2 games at the end of the season so they can evaluate him. They need to evaluate how he is looking, considering his contract.

Ilovemyfins4eva
11-07-2011, 03:51 PM
Maybe not, I heard the Colts have said there is a very good chance Payton will play1-2 games at the end of the season so they can evaluate him. They need to evaluate how he is looking, considering his contract.i didnt hear that, i have actually heard the opposite.

from what i have read, it said that he wont even meet with doctors again till december, and they will take it from their. it is very unlikely peyton plays in a real football game this year.

as far as hating the colts, i like peyton manning a lot, but damn do i hate this franchise.

what the **** is this? the one year their a qb touted as a guy who can potentially step in right away and be a franchise qb for 15 years they suddenly drop this low?

obviously losing peyton manning would hurt any team, as he is that good. However, how do you go from 10-12 wins yearly for the past decade, to a win less season due to the loss of one player?

their are plenty of teams in the league who don't have a manning type caliber qb, and several who don't even have a good qb period, and yet those teams still manage to be competitive, and even win 3-4 games. this colt team is a ****ing joke, and i hope luck back stabs them like Elway did to them.

They dont deserve a qb like luck, and they will look really bad when they just disgard their franchise player in peyton manning for a kid like luck, especially if manning is deemed healthy enough to play.

**** THE COLTS!!!!!!! However, i can never say i hate them as much as the jets or pats. jets especially.

electrolyte
11-07-2011, 07:54 PM
the colts are tanking and we all know it.

just remember, this is the same Irsay family who has tanked the Colts seasons for Elway, Manning, and now Luck.

the same family who brought moving vans in the middle of the night to move out of baltimore to indianapolis, backstabbing the city.

if any owner in the league is capable of doing this, it's the irsay family.

Clipse
11-07-2011, 11:31 PM
the colts are tanking and we all know it.

just remember, this is the same Irsay family who has tanked the Colts seasons for Elway, Manning, and now Luck.

the same family who brought moving vans in the middle of the night to move out of baltimore to indianapolis, backstabbing the city.

if any owner in the league is capable of doing this, it's the irsay family.

And Jeff George. **** the Colts.

Valandui
11-07-2011, 11:39 PM
I am convinced the Colts family tanks seasons for QB's.

The Colts was purchased by Daddy Irsay. Who then gave the team to his son, Jim irsay. The next in line? Daughter Irsay. It's a family owned racket.

They were #1 pick when Elway came out, #1 pick when Peyton came out, #1 pick when Luck comes out. I have never been more sure of a tanking team than the Colts organization. Can you blame them though? It's smart business....
#1 when Jeff George came out too, who was considered that type of prospect as well if I recall correctly.