PDA

View Full Version : Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

KingNick88
11-10-2011, 11:25 AM
If you have never played an Elder Scrolls game, then now is the time to start!!

http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-360/the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/critic-reviews

rob19
11-10-2011, 11:36 AM
I started with Oblivion.. freaking loved it.

Already have a pre-order on skyrim.. gonna roll khajiit rogue

Ricky_Fan34
11-10-2011, 12:27 PM
Going to the midnight release tonight. Don't know anything about the game, but damn it, I'm getting it.

Locke
11-10-2011, 01:36 PM
You have to be into RPGs, otherwise it's going to bore you. It's an open-ended world that tends to be pretty slow paced. I loved Oblivion personally and plan to pick this up eventually. Probably not for a few months though. I've still got a list of games I'm working on before I start buying new ones...

NY8123
11-10-2011, 01:43 PM
Dude I can not tell you how many years of my life I have wasted playing Oblivion and COD. lol.

Modern 3 and Skyrim = Yes and Yes!!!

Clipse
11-10-2011, 07:11 PM
I've played every Elder Scrolls game dating back to the 1st, ES: Arena in 1994. This is the series when it comes to RPG gaming. From the pure awesomeness of the stock game, to the thousands of mods available on the PC. This is a first day cop which is rare for me for RPGs.

rob19
11-11-2011, 07:24 AM
what are you guys gonna roll? Went redguard warrior last time.. wanna roll khajiit rogue this time.. they look way cooler now
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/11/movieoblivioncharacter007-1.jpg

I have a feeling I'm gonna sink another 150 hours in to the side-quests again before I touch the main quest..

rob19
11-11-2011, 03:03 PM
and so it begins
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/11/IMG_0908-1.jpg

Gonzo
11-11-2011, 07:43 PM
Damn it, I wish I had the time. Hopefully this summer. MAYBE this winter.

rob19
11-11-2011, 08:08 PM
pretty much recaps my day so far
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/11/869c89_995701-1.jpg

Gonzo
11-12-2011, 01:54 PM
So, how bad does this game suck? :d-day:

rob19
11-12-2011, 09:01 PM
So, how bad does this game suck? :d-day:

dude I love it so far.. taking a little getting used to, but the leveling system is way better than Oblivion's.

Graphics are great, combat system got revamped.. destruction casting is actually a viable option now

Gonzo
11-12-2011, 09:21 PM
dude I love it so far.. taking a little getting used to, but the leveling system is way better than Oblivion's.

Graphics are great, combat system got revamped.. destruction casting is actually a viable option nowDamn, can't wait until the summer. Maybe for X-mas break...

rob19
11-15-2011, 09:26 AM
Damn, can't wait until the summer. Maybe for X-mas break...

I feel you dude.. I've forced myself to store my PS3 the last few days as I've had a couple essays due

Gonzo
11-15-2011, 01:47 PM
I feel you dude.. I've forced myself to store my PS3 the last few days as I've had a couple essays dueWorse, I'm also married...:(

rob19
11-15-2011, 02:15 PM
Worse, I'm also married...:(

Good luck sinking 300 hours into this game guilt free then :lol:

Gonzo
11-15-2011, 04:33 PM
Good luck sinking 300 hours into this game guilt free then :lol:Oh, no guilt...but no anything else either.

Ricky_Fan34
11-16-2011, 12:56 PM
Skyrim is no doubt the game of the year. No question. So much fun. I chose Argonian.

rob19
11-16-2011, 07:59 PM
I HAVE BEEN SLAYING DRAGONS ALL WEEKEND

dragons are a cool edition.. also the 'shouts' that they put in are hella ****ing dope.. I only have the sprint and force push so far, but it makes for a completely different dynamic.. along with the changes to the casting system.. this should most definitely be a candidate for game of the year.. I do have a couple small gripes, like at least so far, I prefer Oblivion's map style, and there's not athletics or acrobatics skills, so there's no jumping or running abnormally high or fast (which I enjoyed).. but overall this is a big upgrade over Oblivion

Clipse
11-16-2011, 09:02 PM
Skyrim should be named co game of the year with Witcher 2. I doubt there's going to be a game better than these 2 by years end. Battlefield 3 was great, but not this level. MW3 was trash and and a blatant copy and paste of MW2. LA Noire, great but not at this level. Same with Deus Ex. Never played Portal 2, not my kind of game. Haven't gotten around to Assassins Creed yet but doesn't sound like a GOTY from reviews.

Ricky_Fan34
11-16-2011, 10:48 PM
Picked up Assassins creed today. Havn't opened it yet. Don't plan on it for a while. Skyrim is the type of game where i can literally sit down for 6+ hours and play.

Dolphins9954
11-18-2011, 10:39 AM
Skyrim is probably the best game ever made in the history of games. It's that good. I got over 40 hours in and barely have touched the story line. The world is massive and the quests countless. I load up on potions, arrows and supplies. Hire a merc and do nothing but explore caves and dungeons. Bethesda has made a masterpiece.

rob19
11-18-2011, 01:12 PM
Skyrim is probably the best game ever made in the history of games. It's that good. I got over 40 hours in and barely have touched the story line. The world is massive and the quests countless. I load up on potions, arrows and supplies. Hire a merc and do nothing but explore caves and dungeons. Bethesda has made a masterpiece.

I do wish they made some type of centralized city like the Imperial City used to be.. Just towns in Skyrim

Ricky_Fan34
11-18-2011, 01:14 PM
I still really don't understand Imperials vs. Stormcloaks. I have not yet chosen a side.

Gonzo
11-18-2011, 02:21 PM
Damn you all!

Dolphins9954
11-18-2011, 02:28 PM
I do wish they made some type of centralized city like the Imperial City used to be.. Just towns in Skyrim

I use Whiterun as my central city. Bought a house and keep all my good stuff there. I'm exploring Rifton now and trying to get into the thieves guild so I can sell all the stuff I've stolen. lol

Dolphins9954
11-18-2011, 02:34 PM
I still really don't understand Imperials vs. Stormcloaks. I have not yet chosen a side.

I haven't yet either. Still trying to collect more info on it. Apparenty the Stromcloaks are rebels fighting to kick out of the Imperials from their homeland Skyrim. It's hard to tell who the good guys are. Because you fought for the Imperials in Oblivion, but they tried to kill you right off the bat in this one. Also the leader of the Stromcloaks appears to be an a-hole from what I gathered. I'm letting it play out more.

rob19
11-18-2011, 02:48 PM
I use Whiterun as my central city. Bought a house and keep all my good stuff there. I'm exploring Rifton now and trying to get into the thieves guild so I can sell all the stuff I've stolen. lol

Bought & furnished the house in Whiterun too.. I still wish they had some type of Imperial city though.. Thieves Guild quests are always the funnest Imo.. maybe right behind the Dark Brotherhood ones, lul

I haven't yet either. Still trying to collect more info on it. Apparenty the Stromcloaks are rebels fighting to kick out of the Imperials from their homeland Skyrim. It's hard to tell who the good guys are. Because you fought for the Imperials in Oblivion, but they tried to kill you right off the bat in this one. Also the leader of the Stromcloaks appears to be an a-hole from what I gathered. I'm letting it play out more.

I'll probably choose based off the rewards.. gonna consult my 5000 page long players guide..

Dolphins9954
11-18-2011, 04:18 PM
Bought & furnished the house in Whiterun too.. I still wish they had some type of Imperial city though.. Thieves Guild quests are always the funnest Imo.. maybe right behind the Dark Brotherhood ones, lul

I'll probably choose based off the rewards.. gonna consult my 5000 page long players guide..

That's cheating!!!!

Dolphins9954
11-18-2011, 07:08 PM
and so it begins
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/11/IMG_0908-1.jpg

You use 1.5???? That's a waste of paper man and makes the joint taste like paper. 1.25 is the way to go. You did the same thing I did when I got the game.

Clipse
11-18-2011, 10:31 PM
You use 1.5???? That's a waste of paper man and makes the joint taste like paper. 1.25 is the way to go. You did the same thing I did when I got the game.

Why use paper at all?

Dolphins9954
11-18-2011, 10:44 PM
Why use paper at all?

That is true. My glass piece is the preferable choice.

Clipse
11-19-2011, 12:26 AM
That is true. My glass piece is the preferable choice.

Touche.

rob19
11-19-2011, 09:43 PM
BIG *** JOINTS ALL DAY SON

i have a bong too.. it's next to my desk and i hit it every half hour or so

I would recommend anyone who doesn't smoke weed & lives in a state that can get medical marijuana that you do so, if only to play this ****ing game. i AM a dual-wielding khajiit stealth assassin with fire-breath and werewolf powers

how sick is this werewolf **** btw? once a day on command, none of that "not being able to go out in the day" bullcrap

bad phone pic
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/11/IMG_0910-1.jpg
lvl 15 so far

rob19
11-20-2011, 05:49 AM
lvl 19 after playing till 4am.. some action shots for y'all who don't have the game (forgive the quality)

Khajiit's
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/11/IMG_0923-1.jpg

slayed dragon
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/11/IMG_0920-1.jpg

stealth sniping
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/11/IMG_0916-1.jpg

Werewolf/Lycan ability
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/11/IMG_0952-1.jpg

Dolphins9954
11-20-2011, 06:00 PM
Over 60 hours into the game now. Not even close to beating it. Barely have played the story line. Bethesda you guys deserve evey bit of praise for making this epic of a game.

rob19
11-21-2011, 01:45 AM
Some dragon Combat I found.. This has to be the RPG of the century

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTErCaqplQY&feature=relmfu

rob19
11-22-2011, 01:43 AM
Over 60 hours into the game now. Not even close to beating it. Barely have played the story line. Bethesda you guys deserve evey bit of praise for making this epic of a game.

only 33 for me. lvl 22, what you rolling?

Gonzo
11-22-2011, 02:45 AM
e55P2XF38O0

rob19
11-22-2011, 03:18 AM
luul

Dolphins9954
11-22-2011, 10:27 AM
only 33 for me. lvl 22, what you rolling?

Level 28. I've been spending a lot of time getting my smithing up. Got all my armor and weapons to (epic) levels.

Ricky_Fan34
11-22-2011, 12:46 PM
Level 24 now. Anyone understand enchanting yet?

rob19
11-22-2011, 01:28 PM
Level 24 now. Anyone understand enchanting yet?

You first have to disenchant an item to learn that enchantment, in doing so you'll destroy the item. So if you disenchant a weapon with 5+ fire damage, it'll destroy the weapon, & now you'll be able to enchant fire damage on your weapons. Disenchanting something with 5+ fire damage & 50+ fire damage makes no difference.. you still learn to enchant fire damage.. so disenchant your lesser valued items if possible..

To actually enchant the item once you know the enchant, you have to fill a soul gem with a soul. Buy the spell "soul-trap", and get some empty soul gems.. you absorb the soul by casting soul-trap, and killing the beast within like 60 seconds or something. Depending on the type of beast you kill, you'll get a smaller or bigger soul gem.. harder beasts' like Mammoths give you Grand Souls, while killing a rat might net you a petty soul.. Grand Souls are the biggest and give the best enchantments.. Greater is a little worse than Grand.. Common a little worse than Greater.. etc..

Now once you actually enchant a weapon, it'll have a certain amount of uses before it needs to be refilled (the amount of uses also depends on how big a soul gem you enchanted it with in the first place, bigger the soul the more uses). You recharge the weapons by using other filled soul gems on them. The bigger the soul gem the more it gets recharged.

Go visit the Shrine of Azura.. do that quest line and you get a refill-able grand soul gem, so you don't have to keep finding/buying soul gems.. That quest has two possible outcomes though, one possibility is you get Azura's star.. which captures the souls of monsters/beasts etc.. and the other is the Black star.. which captures the souls of humanoids(which you normally can't do without either The Black Star, or Black Soul gems).. I believe all humanoid souls are grand souls

Wasn't sure how much of the process you were actually familiar with so I went over the whole shabangabang.

----
What class/archetype are you guys rolling though? Like I'm rolling stealth Khajiit.

rob19
11-27-2011, 02:49 AM
luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuul
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/11/1322209482810-1.jpg

Ricky_Fan34
11-28-2011, 12:31 PM
Level 33 now. I think today I'm going to go ahead and kill Alduin.

Cocelesti
12-13-2011, 02:39 AM
Oh no worst thing happened to me! My save game crashed when it got around 9 MB (PS3) :rolleyes2:

Damn. I hope they gonna fix it soon!!

Clipse
12-13-2011, 06:28 PM
Pretty sure Rogue Mage is the most badass character type in this game. That's what I've been rolling with, and my light armor skill is complete *** because nothing can come close enough to hit me. Just sneak, use my dual daggers to deal 30x damage, or bow to deal 3x damage if I can't get that close. And if that doesn't work, just own them with destruction magic, or summon an atronach, bound dual swords, and own everything in sight if there's several enemies on me.

WeVie
12-15-2011, 09:58 AM
I have only started playing the game and am on level four. I can already tell that this game is going to be much better than the last one.

Clipse
12-15-2011, 10:20 PM
I have only started playing the game and am on level four. I can already tell that this game is going to be much better than the last one.

Oblivion was great but quite overrated if you ask me. Morrowind and Daggerfall were better, and Skyrim is the best of the series imo.

vafins
01-13-2012, 11:23 AM
I have never really been into games like these played oblivion but couldnt get into, I did play fallout 3 which is sorta similiar but I seriously love skyrim so ****ing fun I am level 18 right now

Locke
01-13-2012, 05:33 PM
Level 32 and having a blast. One of the students in one of my classes asked me why I looked exhausted a few days ago. I told him I was up later than I wanted to be, and he asked if I had been playing Skyrim. Its like the game is taking over everyone under 30...

JCane
01-13-2012, 06:22 PM
Level 48 Redguard here.

My dude is bad ***. Pretty much invincible. I play on Master and I still slaughter dudes with my warhammer.

LIKE A BOSS!

JCane
01-17-2012, 02:18 AM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2012/01/guardredguard-1.jpg

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2012/01/arcadiaredguard-1.jpg

NY8123
01-17-2012, 12:04 PM
I can not wait for my son to be done with this so it can be my next addiction.....on second thought **** it I have 100 bucks in my pocket I will go buy my own copy.

Valandui
03-23-2012, 08:44 PM
Level 81 Nord warrior, bitches!

JCane
03-23-2012, 08:46 PM
Skyrim > Mass Effect 3

Locke
03-23-2012, 09:01 PM
Skyrim > Mass Effect 3

:lol:

I was expecting this post, but figured it would be on one of your troll accounts...

JCane
03-23-2012, 09:03 PM
:lol:

I was expecting this post, but figured it would be on one of your troll accounts...

What troll account?

JCane doesn't have the Master Troll badge for nothing lol.

And that post was NOT a troll.

Skyrim is the GOAT

Gonzo
06-04-2012, 06:54 PM
Finally gave in and bought it. See you guys next season.

JCane
06-04-2012, 11:20 PM
Finally gave in and bought it. See you guys next season.

I still play almost everyday. Let me know if you need any tips lol.

Have you started yet?

rob19
06-05-2012, 12:37 AM
I haven't played in months. I was 100 hours in and I'd barely touched any of the main quest lines. I'll get back to it when I have that kind of time again.

Valandui
06-05-2012, 02:31 AM
I haven't played in months. I was 100 hours in and I'd barely touched any of the main quest lines. I'll get back to it when I have that kind of time again.

First DLC will be out soon.

#1 Fan
06-06-2012, 04:33 PM
I've played about 141 hours or so. I'm at level 61 and still trying to find missions to do. Just got my Alchemy up to 100, to go with my Smithing and Enchanting.

Gonzo
06-14-2012, 01:24 PM
So, now that I've joined the modern age and started Skyrim, any suggestions for what I should do first?

Note: if your suggestion is to hang out with the Giants near Whiterun, mission accomplished. The scenery from that high up in the air was amazing.

JCane
06-14-2012, 01:35 PM
Stay away from the giants lol. They're typically friendly unless provoked. But if you run up into their camps and just stand around they'll become defensive and you're not sting enough to fight one yet.

If you want to play the game the way I played it and maximize as many of your individual skill trees then I'd begin with smithing and enchanting.

Buy as much iron as you can, heard to the blacksmith, craft iron daggers over and over, take those daggers to an enchanting table, enchant them with some kind of enchantment, sell the enchanted daggers to a shop. Repeat those steps.

Hop on YouTube and search for "power level smithing, power level enchanting, power level speech" etc.

Gonzo
06-14-2012, 01:45 PM
Stay away from the giants lol. They're typically friendly unless provoked. But if you run up into their camps and just stand around they'll become defensive and you're not sting enough to fight one yet.

If you want to play the game the way I played it and maximize as many of your individual skill trees then I'd begin with smithing and enchanting.

Buy as much iron as you can, heard to the blacksmith, craft iron daggers over and over, take those daggers to an enchanting table, enchant them with some kind of enchantment, sell the enchanted daggers to a shop. Repeat those steps.

Hop on YouTube and search for "power level smithing, power level enchanting, power level speech" etc.
Didn't try standing around. Went with the "shoot one in the face with an arrow" route. When I saw his health bar maybe actually increase, I was like, "oh." I almost made it out of the camp. Almost.

Sounds good. Already started smithing a bit, but that's a good way. I've spent hours just wandering around so far. Love it. I had more wandering hours than quest hours in Oblivion, I think, so I imagine it will be the same here.

JCane
06-14-2012, 02:03 PM
Yeah it's best to combo smithing & enchanting. I think those are two of the few that you can combo like that in the game. I've maxed everything out to 100 except one-handed. Took a looooong time to get to that point but it keeps the game interesting.

I'd definitely watch a video on how to power level speech and do that one next. Once you move up the speech tree with certain perks, merchants have a lot more money and you can sell them any and everything by making investments in their business.

Valandui
06-14-2012, 02:10 PM
So, now that I've joined the modern age and started Skyrim, any suggestions for what I should do first?

Note: if your suggestion is to hang out with the Giants near Whiterun, mission accomplished. The scenery from that high up in the air was amazing.

Immediately abandon the main quest and start 'splorin. The dragons don't show up until you give the dragonstone to the wizard in Whiterun, so it makes exploring way easier and less annoying, but you can't use shouts. I don't use them much anyway, though.

Gonzo
06-14-2012, 02:20 PM
Immediately abandon the main quest and start 'splorin. The dragons don't show up until you give the dragonstone to the wizard in Whiterun, so it makes exploring way easier and less annoying, but you can't use shouts. I don't use them much anyway, though.

Definitely the only way to play any ES. I usually blow through the main story quest because I've made my character so powerful. I usually just wander around a bit building my archery skill and checking out random map markers...though that doesn't always go well (e.g. Giants).

rob19
06-14-2012, 03:27 PM
Buy a house as soon as you can afford it if you haven't already.

Jcane is right about the smithing/enchanting, but don't you think throwing that many points in speachcraft takes away from your character's combat ability potential? I mean, yes it's nice that the merchants have another 1k gold, but it's not like I ever had money problems. I had like 300k gold and rather than keep selling all my crap I just started using my whiterun house as a storage space after I'd bought a few of the other bigger houses. You only get 80 skill points, I'd personally rather throw them into something combat related.

As for alchemy, how I did it was I'd wait until I had collected and stored a pretty sizable chunk of ingredients, than I'd slap on a +alchemy set I'd enchanted and stored next to my alchemy table and crank out some potions in bulk. Now, if you just go around picking ingredients yourself, this is going to take forever and a day, so what I did was every alchemy shop I went in, I bought all the cheap ingredients that were under 25g. At first you might be hemorrhaging a little money but once your alchemy starts getting higher and your +alchemy enchants get a little better this practice turns into a serious money maker.

---------- Post added at 03:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 PM ----------

I couldn't do that I abuse my shouts, lol. Dragons aren't too bad once you progress in the game a little bit.

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 PM ----------

Man I feel like playing now

JCane
06-14-2012, 05:49 PM

I use the FUS RO DAH like mad.

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

JCane
06-14-2012, 05:58 PM

Jcane is right about the smithing/enchanting, but don't you think throwing that many points in speachcraft takes away from your character's combat ability potential? I mean, yes it's nice that the merchants have another 1k gold, but it's not like I ever had money problems. I had like 300k gold and rather than keep selling all my crap I just started using my whiterun house as a storage space after I'd bought a few of the other bigger houses. You only get 80 skill points, I'd personally rather throw them into something combat related.

As for alchemy, how I did it was I'd wait until I had collected and stored a pretty sizable chunk of ingredients, than I'd slap on a +alchemy set I'd enchanted and stored next to my alchemy table and crank out some potions in bulk. Now, if you just go around picking ingredients yourself, this is going to take forever and a day, so what I did was every alchemy shop I went in, I bought all the cheap ingredients that were under 25g. At first you might be hemorrhaging a little money but once your alchemy starts getting higher and your +alchemy enchants get a little better this practice turns into a serious money maker.

---------- Post added at 03:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 PM ----------

I couldn't do that I abuse my shouts, lol. Dragons aren't too bad once you progress in the game a little bit.

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 PM ----------

Buying a house as soon as possible is a great recommendation.

Spending some perk points in speechcraft doesn't really take away from your character's overall combat ability if you plan your spending way ahead of time. Even on Master level, my Redguard is virtually unstoppable.

I went the two-handed and heavy armor route. I went all the way to the top perks in both. I use a warhammer as my primary weapon. Thing deals 630+ damage with two enchantments. Armor rating is over 1300. My restoration ability is very respectable.

I pretty much focused on getting the right perks in two-handed, heavy armor, enchanting and alchemy in order to walk around and worry about nothing. I can punch a giant to death in a matter of seconds if I want lol.

I use alchemy to create ridiculous potions to help me craft and enchant better weapons and armor. Then the two-handed and heavy armor perks take over from there.

Valandui
06-15-2012, 08:53 PM

The only one I use a lot is Dragonrend. The dragons aren't really hard, just annoying after a while.

JCane
06-15-2012, 09:07 PM
The only one I use a lot is Dragonrend. The dragons aren't really hard, just annoying after a while.

FUS RO DAH is amazing.

If I had the PC version like you guys I'd be creating 500 of **** on the edge of a cliff.

Tossing 50000 cheese wheels down a mountain and everything.

Valandui
06-16-2012, 10:58 PM
I can't wait to become a vampire lord and get dragonbone weapons.

Sammy11
09-09-2012, 02:00 AM
I've owned this game since last November and haven't played it yet :(

tcdrover
09-12-2012, 02:39 PM
I finally finished Oblivion a few months ago. I'd had that game for years. I've been playing Skyrim pretty steady since then.

I'm just roaming and looking for caves. I've got to be careful it's very easy to lose track of time and get totally sucked into that game.

I started a few different guys. I find the game is MUCH easier if you keep it simple and use two handed weapons. I wasn't even going to use a bow, but I need it for Giants and those robot things that attack with steam. It will take me years to finish this game. The music is a trip.

Valandui
09-20-2012, 07:59 PM
I finally finished Oblivion a few months ago. I'd had that game for years. I've been playing Skyrim pretty steady since then.

I'm just roaming and looking for caves. I've got to be careful it's very easy to lose track of time and get totally sucked into that game.

I started a few different guys. I find the game is MUCH easier if you keep it simple and use two handed weapons. I wasn't even going to use a bow, but I need it for Giants and those robot things that attack with steam. It will take me years to finish this game. The music is a trip.

Dual wielding FTW.

ryanosaur2000
10-02-2012, 05:00 PM
Was I the only one slightly let down by the look of the dragonbone/scale armour?

Valandui
10-06-2012, 03:17 AM
Well, it looks like PS3 users are SOL for Hearthfire as well. Good job, Bethesda.

Valandui
12-04-2012, 05:31 PM
Dragonborn is out on 360. This DLC is seriously awesome.

Locke
12-06-2012, 04:12 PM
I'm slowly but surely finishing up Max Payne, then I'll probably come back to Skyrim and knock out these expansions. How are they, by the way...?

Valandui
12-06-2012, 04:29 PM
I'm slowly but surely finishing up Max Payne, then I'll probably come back to Skyrim and knock out these expansions. How are they, by the way...?

Dawnguard is fun, but Dragonborn is way above and beyond it. It's on the level of Shivering Isles.

Valandui
12-23-2012, 02:40 AM
Screenshot of some of the new armor in Dragonborn. Sorry for the bad lighting.

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2012/12/IMAG0021-1.jpg

motown
12-28-2012, 12:49 PM
I can't wait to get this dlc

Valandui
02-01-2013, 11:31 PM
http://www.bethblog.com/2013/02/01/psn-release-dates-for-dragoborndawnguardhearthfire/

Greatness920
02-05-2013, 10:39 AM
On the level of shivering Isles?? Well then looks like Feb. will be a good month for PS3 owners as it FINALLY coming to us! gives me a great reason to whip out my level 50 Plus Khajiit. Oh the countless hours of fun..

Valandui
02-20-2013, 12:45 AM
Hearthfire is up for PS3 now. $2.50 this week.