PDA

View Full Version : New York @ Denver

JCane
11-16-2011, 05:07 AM
Place some bets!

tylerdolphin
11-16-2011, 05:35 AM
Tebow cant pass on the Dolphins and Chiefs. The Jets D is going to murder him.

JCane
11-16-2011, 05:38 AM
I'm out of cash.

:(

tylerdolphin
11-16-2011, 05:41 AM
I'm out of cash.

:(

Well the way the Fins bets are set up its pretty much a cheat code, so you should have your money up in no time.

JCane
11-16-2011, 05:43 AM
Well the way the Fins bets are set up its pretty much a cheat code, so you should have your money up in no time.

And magically I have 200 in vCash.

How in the hell does that happen?

:idk:

tylerdolphin
11-16-2011, 05:46 AM
Where the hell did you lose all your vcash?

JCane
11-16-2011, 05:47 AM
Where the hell did you lose all your vcash?

Haven't lost it. It's all riding on the weekend.

tylerdolphin
11-16-2011, 05:57 AM
Haven't lost it. It's all riding on the weekend.

I got a ton riding on both side of the spread for the Bills game. Free vCash FTW. Although it does feel cheap.

JCane
11-16-2011, 05:59 AM
I got a ton riding on both side of the spread for the Bills game. Free vCash FTW. Although it does feel cheap.

Alabama v. Georgia Southern with NO LINE was the much safer bet.

tylerdolphin
11-16-2011, 06:03 AM
Alabama v. Georgia Southern with NO LINE was the much safer bet.

Wat

JCane
11-16-2011, 06:07 AM
http://www.finheaven.com/forums/showthread.php?309416-Top-25-Week-12-VBookie

tylerdolphin
11-16-2011, 06:15 AM
http://www.finheaven.com/forums/showthread.php?309416-Top-25-Week-12-VBookie

:sidelol:

2/1's all around and a free double up on the Bama game. I feel like my guaranteed win in the Miami game was a ripoff. Im only gonna win 50% there. 200% sounds better.

JCane
11-16-2011, 06:36 AM
:sidelol:

2/1's all around and a free double up on the Bama game. I feel like my guaranteed win in the Miami game was a ripoff. Im only gonna win 50% there. 200% sounds better.

Three games with guaranteed winners have NO LINE.

What sucks is that those three games all kickoff within three hours of each other. If one kicked off at noon, one at 3:30PM, and one at 8:00PM, you could really rake in this weekend.

Mr. Day
11-16-2011, 07:01 AM
How in the world did the Dolphins lose to this college looking team?

tylerdolphin
11-16-2011, 11:27 PM
How in the world did the Dolphins lose to this college looking team?

No idea, especially given the fact that I just learned that we are actually a 7-2 team with a 2-7 record.

:themoreyouknow:

SpurzN703
11-17-2011, 02:59 PM
Going with the Jets on this one. Looking forward to seeing Tebow's stat line after the game. It can't be worse than 2 for 8 can it?

tylerdolphin
11-17-2011, 06:51 PM
Going with the Jets on this one. Looking forward to seeing Tebow's stat line after the game. It can't be worse than 2 for 8 can it?

Let him fall behind and be forced to throw more. You think 2/8 was bad...imagine what he will do with 25+ throws. It aint gonna be pretty.

The Confessor
11-17-2011, 08:01 PM

Yet, somehow they still won.

The Jests D is obviously better than the lowly Chefs, but their Run D in particular is definitely suspect.

I just find this game amusing from another perspective. You have Tim "Jesus" Tebow in one corner, and Fatasuarus "I ate the Devil" Rex in the other.

And by "Ate the devil"... I of course mean he ate the devil, starting with his feet!!

tylerdolphin
11-17-2011, 08:16 PM
Yet, somehow they still won.

The Jests D is obviously better than the lowly Chefs, but their Run D in particular is definitely suspect.

I just find this game amusing from another perspective. You have Tim "Jesus" Tebow in one corner, and Fatasuarus "I ate the Devil" Rex in the other.

And by "Ate the devil"... I of course mean he ate the devil, starting with his feet!!

Tebow isnt gonna win many games against decent teams without being able to throw. The "he just wins" thing is rubbish. You either play well or you dont. Tebow has yet to play well.

As far as the God/Devil thing, you may be on to something. But then again, I think the Bible says somewhere that Satan is the ruler of Earth...:lol:

The Confessor
11-17-2011, 08:24 PM
Tebow isnt gonna win many games against decent teams without being able to throw. The "he just wins" thing is rubbish. You either play well or you dont. Tebow has yet to play well.

As far as the God/Devil thing, you may be on to something. But then again, I think the Bible says somewhere that Satan is the ruler of Earth...:lol:

Oh, I know too well about Tebow. That kid has the heart of an elephant (Not sure if they are actually big or not) unfortunately for him, if throwing a football he would miss the broad side of that same elephant if he was standing 3' away from it.

tylerdolphin
11-17-2011, 08:30 PM
Bold move betting on the broncos though...the Jets have a way of looking like absolute horse **** on any given week so they very well might not score enough to cover.

The Confessor
11-17-2011, 08:36 PM
Yeah, I got nothing to lose.

Can't stand either team, perhaps 2 of my 4 most hated. Would just be great to watch the Jests fans crawl back under rocks if Baby Jesus somehow pulls one out :lol:

tylerdolphin
11-17-2011, 08:42 PM

Can't stand either team, perhaps 2 of my 4 most hated. Would just be great to watch the Jests fans crawl back under rocks if Baby Jesus somehow pulls one out :lol:

Yeah, as much as i despise Tebow, Im pulling for the lesser of two evils tonight. Ill gladly take the vCash hit to see the Jets squirm.

tylerdolphin
11-17-2011, 11:20 PM
That TD is the type of thing that can only happen for the Jets.

JCane
11-18-2011, 12:16 AM

The Broncos outright was the most popular bet in Vegas all week long. It makes all the sense in the world when you consider the "Tebow Factor" and the fact that Denver is at home tonight.

Denver +7 @ (-115) on the point spread.
Denver +230 on the ML.

So you can see the difference in payout taking the points v. taking the moneyline. Vegas cut the payout down significantly because smart money was loading up on that value bet late Monday night.