PDA

View Full Version : New Blue Jays unis

CedarPhin
11-18-2011, 11:21 PM
Absolutely ****ing fantastic.
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/11/800_blue_jays_new_uniform_cp_11118-1.jpg

Kthurmus23
11-19-2011, 12:27 AM
I dont like the Jays but those look pretty nice.

PhinsPhan11
11-19-2011, 12:32 AM
Much better than the Marlins new unis.

CedarPhin
11-19-2011, 02:22 AM
They look wayyy better than those black and blue unis they've been trotting out.

These things are killer.

Gonzo
11-19-2011, 11:02 AM
They look wayyy better than those black and blue unis they've been trotting out.

These things are killer.It's going to annoy a lot of the *******es around here that where jay's hats just because of the colors. I saw one "thug" the other day wearing a San Jose Sharks hat. Really dude? Sharks fan? Hockey fan? Retards.

Dolfan3773
11-19-2011, 12:58 PM
Those are nice...I like the new logo

CedarPhin
11-19-2011, 05:17 PM
It's going to annoy a lot of the *******es around here that where jay's hats just because of the colors. I saw one "thug" the other day wearing a San Jose Sharks hat. Really dude? Sharks fan? Hockey fan? Retards.

They wear San Jose State **** with the same type of "pride" out here. Total retards.

Nappy Roots
11-19-2011, 06:19 PM
I don't get it. People that where hats for fashion are "thugs" and "retards"??

Ok...

Gonzo
11-19-2011, 09:21 PM

Ok...Yep. Or hipsters, which do the same things and are equally retarded.

CedarPhin
11-19-2011, 09:32 PM
Hipsters ***** and moan an awful lot. Drink a lot of PBR too.

Gonzo
11-19-2011, 09:34 PM
They wear San Jose State **** with the same type of "pride" out here. Total retards.The best I've seen was in Toronto. A guy was wearing, and I'm not joking, a Red Sox hat and a Yankees jacket that was about 3 times too big. I don't care what your "fashion" sense is, that is flat out retarded. You don't even have to watch baseball to know that is idiotic.

This should be mandatory reading for any man serious about getting a job at any point in their lives: http://www.amazon.com/Dressing-Man-Mastering-Permanent-Fashion/dp/0060191449

Now back to the Blue Jays and their wise decision to go back to this uniform and being called the Blue Jays instead of the Jays...

CedarPhin
11-19-2011, 09:35 PM

Ok...

Yeah, I'd say wearing a San Jose Sharks hat to be "fashionable" is pretty retarded.

Gonzo
11-19-2011, 09:35 PM
Hipsters ***** and moan an awful lot. Drink a lot of PBR too.I'm surrounded here. I'm not far from Pratt, so there's an epidemic of their stupid, unoriginal mustaches.

CedarPhin
11-19-2011, 09:37 PM
The best I've seen was in Toronto. A guy was wearing, and I'm not joking, a Red Sox hat and a Yankees jacket that was about 3 times too big. I don't care what your "fashion" sense is, that is flat out retarded. You don't even have to watch baseball to know that is idiotic.

This should be mandatory reading for any man serious about getting a job at any point in their lives: http://www.amazon.com/Dressing-Man-Mastering-Permanent-Fashion/dp/0060191449

Now back to the Blue Jays and their wise decision to go back to this uniform and being called the Blue Jays instead of the Jays...

The Blue Jays actually are the Blue Jays again. I can't believe it. $$$ decision, IMO. The split lettering is pretty awesome too.

CedarPhin
11-19-2011, 09:41 PM
I'm surrounded here. I'm not far from Pratt, so there's an epidemic of their stupid, unoriginal mustaches.

I call it the "ironic mustache". Do they all ride bikes there too? "Like bro, I'm so depressed, my life sucks, pass me a PBR and let's listen to some ska"

CedarPhin
11-19-2011, 09:43 PM
The Blue Jays ought to have a pretty decent team this year. Bautista, Lawrie, Romero, etc.

Gonzo
11-19-2011, 09:50 PM
I call it the "ironic mustache". Do they all ride bikes there too? "Like bro, I'm so depressed, my life sucks, pass me a PBR and let's listen to some ska"I call it the assbag mustache. They may be the only people that try harder to "not care" than goths. They probably wouldn't bother me as much if part of their repertoire didn't include wearing no deodorant. I switch subway cars whenever one sits next to me, which they probably like; but whatever, they ****ing stink.

SpurzN703
11-19-2011, 09:56 PM
It's going to annoy a lot of the *******es around here that where jay's hats just because of the colors. I saw one "thug" the other day wearing a San Jose Sharks hat. Really dude? Sharks fan? Hockey fan? Retards.

Since New Era is coming out with 1,000,000 snapbacks it seems, at least around here, the Sharks are one of the few options available when you're talking hockey hats.

Bring back the fitteds!

CedarPhin
11-19-2011, 09:58 PM
I call it the assbag mustache. They may be the only people that try harder to "not care" than goths. They probably wouldn't bother me as much if part of their repertoire didn't include wearing no deodorant. I switch subway cars whenever one sits next to me, which they probably like; but whatever, they ****ing stink.

They might as well be Goths without all the black clothing.

Gonzo
11-19-2011, 10:38 PM
Since New Era is coming out with 1,000,000 snapbacks it seems, at least around here, the Sharks are one of the few options available when you're talking hockey hats.

Bring back the fitteds!Sorry, not knocking those that actually like the Sharks and follow hockey. And I don't mind snapbacks, so long as they're the real ones (Starter).