PDA

View Full Version : Where are all the Suck 4 Luck peckerwoods now?

11-20-2011, 08:25 PM
What's the plan now?

normaldude
11-20-2011, 08:27 PM
They all committed suicide.

Vertical Limit
11-20-2011, 08:28 PM
Who the heck says "peckerwoods"?

dolphan8055
11-20-2011, 08:29 PM
he said pecker wood lol

PATSSUCK
11-20-2011, 08:30 PM
Right here. What do you need?

CallMeDaddy
11-20-2011, 08:30 PM
they all went to the new bandwagon, an even more dangerous one. The "Matt Moore bandwagon."

Adam First
11-20-2011, 08:31 PM
I want Matt Barkley

Which bandwagon do I belong to?

Fin Fan in Cali
11-20-2011, 08:32 PM
Never was on it, however Barkley from USC had a very good game against Oregon.

GRYPHONK
11-20-2011, 08:32 PM
They are mostly upset angry Miami is winning. They are so involved in hatred of our team being successful and their love fest for Luck that they aren't actually seeing that Miami has a QB who very well might turn into a very good success story.

I have stated this a couple times. Moores struggles were circumstancial. He lit it up in 09. Then he got a concussion and everything fall apart like most QB'S after a serious concussion. Then this season, after an injury he gets thrown into action with almost 0 practice time with the first team. Although erratic he playerd GOOD enough to help Miami to 4th quarter leads against the Broncos and Giants only for the defense to give those games away.

With practice and snap time with the 1st stringers he is looking alot like he did in 09.

If people put their hatred away, and Luck blinders down, they might be able to enjy the season and, maybe a small chance watch the emergence of Miami' future QB happening.

HeartbreakKid28
11-20-2011, 08:33 PM
I'm here! People need to realize something about "Suck for Luck"...most didn't want to see the Fins suck, we wanted wins, but we just didn't wallow and mope around after losses. It was a way to not care about losses once they started to pile up after the Browns game.

And we still need to draft a QB...the plan is to trade up if we keep winning or stay in our spot and get the 2nd or 3rd best prospect. This team CANT put all their hopes onto Matt Moore in 2012 with possibly the deepest QB class and a high draft pick for Miami (we're not going 9-7...probably 5-11, 6-10 or maybe 7-9)

dolpns13
11-20-2011, 08:35 PM
its obvious were not getting luck so, not sure what your point is.

CRAZYDOLFAN305
11-20-2011, 08:35 PM
Still waiting. Under the worst circumstance, instead of showing the supports are team needed, they decided it was in their best interest if the Dolphins became the laughing stock of the league. SMDH. And Luck may not even be this best QB in this draft. LMAO. Dolfans embarrassed themselves.

MiZFiT
11-20-2011, 08:36 PM
I'm still here. It's not that I legitimately wanted the team to tank the season, it was more that I knew for a fact that this team was not gonna win many games, if any, with Henne under center.

This team is far from being terrible. The combination of poor coaching, lack of in-game adjustments, poor managing, and the worst starting quarterback in the league, piss-poor attitudes and many other things combine to take a group of talented players and give the illusion of a very very bad team.

With a new group of position coaches, a new head coach, and a new quarterback will create a new mentality for this organization. IMO, this team is a playoff team next year and a perennial playoff team for years to come if everything mentioned before hand falls into place.

Vaark
11-20-2011, 08:39 PM
Where are all the "Orton gets us into the POs" Myopians who thought that a QB with padded stats when it meant nothing, a career 61QBR on 3rd downs and losing 10 out of his last 13 games on basically more of a team with better receivers than the one Tebow's won 3 out of the last 4.

Thanks Ross for stepping in to restore some sanity.

LANGER72
11-20-2011, 08:46 PM
For me, the plan is for Luck to "Suck" the rest of the college season causing teams to look at other players. He has not been playing well the last couple of games. Maybe all the #1 talk has messed up his focus. Then we grab him with our dreamy early teens pick.
Did anyone watch Baylor Saturday night? I am starting to be a believer in Robert Griffin III. If we miss out on Luck and Barkley, he should be the #3 prospect over Landry IMHO.

MiZFiT
11-20-2011, 08:47 PM
For me, the plan is for Luck to "Suck" the rest of the college season causing teams to look at other players. He has not been playing well the last couple of games. Maybe all the #1 talk has messed up his focus. Then we grab him with our dreamy early teens pick.
Did anyone watch Baylor Saturday night? I am starting to be a believer in Robert Griffin III. If we miss out on Luck and Barkley, he should be the #3 prospect over Landry IMHO.

I agree 100% with Griffin. The dude is ridiculously good at what he does.

phishxhead
11-20-2011, 08:48 PM
So who doesn't want Luck? Man people have short memories and are easily swayed. Let's see what happens the rest of the way. Look what happened with Fitz and the Bills.

SRM
11-20-2011, 08:49 PM
I just hope we get any of these top QB's at this point. I don't know how far we're going to play out of Luck and Barkley

SebasMiamiFan
11-20-2011, 08:49 PM
I'm on the "whoever is the best QB available when we pick" bandwagon. If they have to, this team needs to trade up for their QB.

PhinzN703
11-20-2011, 08:51 PM
Who the heck says "peckerwoods"?

Guess he was watching BTTF recently :d-day:

PhinzN703
11-20-2011, 08:52 PM
The SFLers are all of the mindset that the team will finish 8-8, draft nobody worth drafting, end up keeping Sparano, and the cycle continues.

Scrap
11-20-2011, 08:53 PM
I was never SFL, but let's be real. There is practically no chance we are getting the guy. So what are the SFLers to do? It doesn't mean that their opinion of what needs to be done to turn the team for the better has changed. They had no say so in these wins. I just think the whole SFL or anti-SFL debate should just die and we should get back to decent discussion.

Cleetus
11-20-2011, 08:53 PM
There is no point to s4l now we are surely out of the running for Luck. You will hear from us on draft day though, with whatever pick 5-7 wins gets the Fins. I will eat my words for being s4l only if the Fins win out and are in contention for the playoffs. Too many years we finish with a mediocre record and can't seem to find outstanding players with those picks ( we find good players sometimes but not great ones).

fishfanmiami
11-20-2011, 09:05 PM
The SFLers are all of the mindset that the team will finish 8-8, draft nobody worth drafting, end up keeping Sparano, and the cycle continues.

And that's why ever though I never joined I certainly understood their logic.
We had a poll several weeks back and I believe 75% were SFL.
Now I say welcome back fin fans. After 3 straight dominating wins we need your support to beat some cowboy butt on Thursday.

normaldude
11-20-2011, 09:22 PM
We had a poll several weeks back and I believe 75% were SFL.

Even worse was the fact that the "Suck For Luck" movement (and debate) began before the season even started.

http://www.finheaven.com/forums/showthread.php?299378-The-quot-suck-for-luck-quot-attitude-is-disturbing

CalDolFan1014
11-21-2011, 07:35 AM
Here, lemme do my best impression of the SFLers:

"Hooray for mediocrity! Now we'll be stuck with another mediocre QB! You fans love mediocrity! We'll be mediocre for the next decade!" :crazy:

JCane
11-21-2011, 07:51 AM
Suck for Luck guy right here.

When Andrew Luck is blowing up the league with the Colts and they win a Super Bowl before we do BECAUSE of Andrew Luck, JCane will be starting a thread and bumping this one for all of you...peckerwoods who were THRILLED to finish the season below .500 while keeping Tony Sparano and Matt Moore.

And this season, along with many many many other losing seasons will be just another forgotten season when the Colts win that Super Bowl.

My, my...what could have been.

But hey, we beat the Bills, Redskins...and for the **** of me I can't remember who else.

JCane
11-21-2011, 07:53 AM
Here, lemme do my best impression of the SFLers:

"Hooray for mediocrity! Now we'll be stuck with another mediocre QB! You fans love mediocrity! We'll be mediocre for the next decade!" :crazy:

Allow me to do my best impression of you.

"Hey we're 9-7 again. Almost there. All we have to do is draft that lineman and we're set. We're headed the right way. Trade back in the first round and get some more picks that we can't use properly. Who needs that franchise QB. Tom Brady was a 6th round pick. FINS UP!"

JCane
11-21-2011, 07:54 AM
We're Goddamn 3-7 and some of you are dreaming up playoff scenarios.

Seriously?

THREE AND SEVEN

Some of you are waking up HAPPY about being THREE AND SEVEN.

Clipse
11-21-2011, 08:06 AM
Still waiting. Under the worst circumstance, instead of showing the supports are team needed, they decided it was in their best interest if the Dolphins became the laughing stock of the league. SMDH. And Luck may not even be this best QB in this draft. LMAO. Dolfans embarrassed themselves.

Actually it's the Dolphins that are embarrassing themselves, not the fans. Go to any message board, every other fanbase is laughing at us because we can't even lose right. Jets and Bills fans are in glee we won't get Luck and are even happier than Moore is playing well in the off chance he might remain the starter next year, which is an obvious disaster waiting to happen.

Clipse
11-21-2011, 08:07 AM
Even worse was the fact that the "Suck For Luck" movement (and debate) began before the season even started.

http://www.finheaven.com/forums/showthread.php?299378-The-quot-suck-for-luck-quot-attitude-is-disturbing

The fact that fans actually seen this disaster of a season coming tells you all you need to know about this sorry sack of **** team.

Clipse
11-21-2011, 08:13 AM
We're Goddamn 3-7 and some of you are dreaming up playoff scenarios.

Seriously?

THREE AND SEVEN

Some of you are waking up HAPPY about being THREE AND SEVEN.

What do you expect? Bunch of clueless idiots on this board. They're living in some sort of retard fantasy land where winning 3 games in a row has turned us into an elite team. Their pea sized brains have allowed them to forget the fact we lost 7 games in a row before this, are now 3 and ****ing 7, and are on a highway to nowhere. Well, nowhere but mediocrity anyways. But they don't mind, we've been a pathetic mediocre franchise for years. So long as we get enough wins to keep us out of the playoffs, while keeping us from getting a franchise QB. We can just keep continuing this process the next year, and the year after that, and the year after that, and the year after that.

CalDolFan1014
11-21-2011, 01:01 PM
Allow me to do my best impression of you.

"Hey we're 9-7 again. Almost there. All we have to do is draft that lineman and we're set. We're headed the right way. Trade back in the first round and get some more picks that we can't use properly. Who needs that franchise QB. Tom Brady was a 6th round pick. FINS UP!"

Feel better about yourself now? :rolleyes2:

---------- Post added at 09:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 AM ----------

What do you expect? Bunch of clueless idiots on this board. They're living in some sort of retard fantasy land where winning 3 games in a row has turned us into an elite team. Their pea sized brains have allowed them to forget the fact we lost 7 games in a row before this, are now 3 and ****ing 7, and are on a highway to nowhere. Well, nowhere but mediocrity anyways. But they don't mind, we've been a pathetic mediocre franchise for years. So long as we get enough wins to keep us out of the playoffs, while keeping us from getting a franchise QB. We can just keep continuing this process the next year, and the year after that, and the year after that, and the year after that.

Speaking about clueless idiots....why the hell do you care how another roots for his team? You all need to piss off with this ****. You and your SFL friends can talk about how clueless or whatever we may be as fans, but I don't see ANYONE (including myself) saying we are an elite team. Hell I know we won't make the playoffs, but it's still nice to see this team win. So you can all go cry in your Cheerios since we won't be getting Luck now...and that goes for any other know-it-all fans.

JCane
11-21-2011, 01:47 PM
THREE and SEVEN

Dolfan3773
11-21-2011, 02:06 PM
If the Colts and the Dolphins ended the season at 0-16, the Colts would have the #1 pick because of SOS. Would I like us to draft Luck? **** yeah but NOTHING is guaranteed on what's going to happen in April.

Andrew Luck can...

-Stay in school
-Break a leg
-Break an arm
-Shaft the Colts and want to play elsewhere.
-Decide he doesn't want to play football.
-Get hit by a bus ans die ( I NEVER wish death on anyone but it's life, it does happen)

and the list continues...

Wait until April and let's see what the deal is and if he is drafted by the Colts and winning Super Bowls then we can ALL pout and cry that the organization ****ed us out of a franchise QB.

11-21-2011, 07:45 PM
Suck for Luck guy right here.

When Andrew Luck is blowing up the league with the Colts and they win a Super Bowl before we do BECAUSE of Andrew Luck, JCane will be starting a thread and bumping this one for all of you...peckerwoods who were THRILLED to finish the season below .500 while keeping Tony Sparano and Matt Moore.

And this season, along with many many many other losing seasons will be just another forgotten season when the Colts win that Super Bowl.

My, my...what could have been.

But hey, we beat the Bills, Redskins...and for the **** of me I can't remember who else. JCane....bro....I understand what you are saying and god knows I don't want Matt Moore starting next year.....Sparano coaching wouldn't stress me too much but I would prefer a clean start with another coach.....thing is...I want Ireland gone.....we don't have to Suck for Luck.....or anyone else for that matter......I mean how many botched drafts do we have to go thru.....we could have the best team in the league....EASY with someone that is competent making our picks for the last 10 years.....picking Luck is a given for anyone that has the first pick.....but how many GIVENS have we passed up on because of the idiots we have running this team?? I can honestly say that my LITTLE brother would have had this team looking great had he been the GM.....in 03 he almost fell out when we picked Eddie Moore instead of Anquan Boldin mostly because he played high school ball with Anquan.....in 04 he stroked out that we didn't pick up Wilfork.....in 05 he was literally screaming Aaron Rodgers or Jason Campbell when we picked....06 he wanted Santonio Holmes becasue we are from Belle Glade.....07 he had a hard on for Patrick Willis but also said he wouldn't mind Revis.....in 08 he wanted Matt Ryan because we needed a QB but really liked McFadden more overall.....09 he wanted Clay Matthews or Maualuga he also wanted Lesean Mccoy with the Pat White pick.....in 2010 all I heard is how we needed to move up and take Dez Bryant and last year another hard on for Mark Ingram.....and I put that on everything I love that those are all truths......just goes to show that the people we have had making our picks are the ones that need to go and we don't have to SFL to get decent players........we just need someone that can see becasue it seems as if we have blind people running this team....

11-21-2011, 07:54 PM
Take note tho I said my little brother not me.....I would have picked Brady Quinn aswell as a few other picks that would have turned out terrible.....lol

Clipse
11-22-2011, 06:35 AM
Feel better about yourself now? :rolleyes2:

---------- Post added at 09:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 AM ----------

Speaking about clueless idiots....why the hell do you care how another roots for his team? You all need to piss off with this ****. You and your SFL friends can talk about how clueless or whatever we may be as fans, but I don't see ANYONE (including myself) saying we are an elite team. Hell I know we won't make the playoffs, but it's still nice to see this team win. So you can all go cry in your Cheerios since we won't be getting Luck now...and that goes for any other know-it-all fans.

I could give 2 ****s how some of you clowns root for this team. You want to root for meaningless wins, that's fine by me. However, when a thread like this gets started, I'll respond to it with the truth.

11-22-2011, 09:28 AM
The fact that fans actually seen this disaster of a season coming tells you all you need to know about this sorry sack of **** team. Go root for another ****in team then......I have yet to run across anyone face to face down here in South Florida that was SFL.....meaningless wins?? We are the ones that go to games.....we pay our hard earnes money to be at the games and NO ONE in the stadium that is a true Dolfan wants to loose.....NO MATTER WHAT.....its easy for you people that are out of state fans to ***** and moan about winning so called meaningless games cause you watch the games on TV.....when we're at the games.....there are no meaningless games......try buying season tickets and come to the games and being on the SFL ****wagon......it won't happen.....I want to win EVERYTIME no matter who we play......gtfoh

Clipse
11-22-2011, 09:35 AM
Go root for another ****in team then......I have yet to run across anyone face to face down here in South Florida that was SFL.....meaningless wins?? We are the ones that go to games.....we pay our hard earnes money to be at the games and NO ONE in the stadium that is a true Dolfan wants to loose.....NO MATTER WHAT.....its easy for you people that are out of state fans to ***** and moan about winning so called meaningless games cause you watch the games on TV.....when we're at the games.....there are no meaningless games......try buying season tickets and come to the games and being on the SFL ****wagon......it won't happen.....I want to win EVERYTIME no matter who we play......gtfoh

Well that's your fault for wasting your hard earned money. Spending hundreds, thousands of dollars on ****ty products makes you an idiot as far as I'm concerned. And uh, yea, when you're 0-7, every game is meaningless. Not sure what type of enjoyment you get out of football, but my enjoyment comes from watching my favorite team actually succeed. And at 0-7, the season is already over. I don't give a **** about wins at this point. What I do give a **** about, is doing what I can to prevent this embarrassment from happening the next year, and the year after that, so on. And winning enough meaningless games to put us out of position for not just Luck, but Barkley too, is certainly not preventing another embarrassment, or even worse, more mediocrity.

11-22-2011, 12:24 PM
Well that's your fault for wasting your hard earned money. Spending hundreds, thousands of dollars on ****ty products makes you an idiot as far as I'm concerned. And uh, yea, when you're 0-7, every game is meaningless. Not sure what type of enjoyment you get out of football, but my enjoyment comes from watching my favorite team actually succeed. And at 0-7, the season is already over. I don't give a **** about wins at this point. What I do give a **** about, is doing what I can to prevent this embarrassment from happening the next year, and the year after that, so on. And winning enough meaningless games to put us out of position for not just Luck, but Barkley too, is certainly not preventing another embarrassment, or even worse, more mediocrity. Guess what.....if it weren't for us "idiots" who actually pay our money to go to games and support our team....there would be no team for you "peckerwoods" to sit on your couch and root against so you can hopefully get the player you THINK is good for the team....**** ain't Madden buddy.....do us all a favor and pick someone else to root against.....