PDA

View Full Version : Complaints or Questions in regards to VBookie

Nublar7
11-21-2011, 05:04 PM
I have seen and got some complaints and questions in regards to events and payouts. VBookie is something we used a few years back, but now are just getting started again, so there are going to be some bugs early on.

First off, the ultimate goal in the near future is to set up a virtual store that members can buy virtual items with their vcash. In the mean time, it is just a fun thing to do and to stock up on vcash for the future.

Anyways, I understand some are upset that there were some 1/1 odds, which pay out nothing, or that some odds have changed after the event was put up and bets were placed. Again, this is something we haven't used in a few years, so the rust needs to be shaken off, and there are some staff members who were not on the staff back then that are getting their hands into setting up events for the first time. Hopefully this becomes a smoother process as we go forward, but if you have any questions or complaints, post them in this thread or send me or another Admin a PM. Contacting an Admin directly will likely speed up the process of correcting any future errors. I hope there are none as we go forward, but we are human, so mistakes can happen.

JCane
11-21-2011, 08:59 PM
Yeah, I ****ed up the Cowboys - Redskins line initially. Changed it later on. When I closed the event I paid out for both sides to cover my ***.

rainmaker1313
11-26-2011, 04:38 AM
I appreciate the V-Bookie
Thanks for your work and efforts!!!

Bumpus
12-31-2011, 11:54 PM
How bout some NHL lines?

I'm too drunk to try and figure out how to set it up myself. :lol:

dolphan8055
08-27-2012, 03:12 AM
Keep up the good work on the vbookie !!!!

rainmaker1313
09-18-2012, 03:56 PM
Woo Hoo!

Hey can we get the Jets game up soon/ Can you be more fair with some odds. When you ask 5 different ways Dolphins will score 1st, you need to have better odds than 1-1
Makes no sense. TD pass or TD rush or FG should be at least 3-1
Others like special teams Int for TD or kick off punt return should be 20-1. I mean they are true odds!

Safety 30-1 (just examples)

tylerdolphin
09-18-2012, 04:00 PM
1-1 actually plays out properly when betting against the spread with 2 teams.

2-1 odds means you can put 100k on boths sides and clear 100k regardless of the outcome. Also you can make a profit by missing on the spread a lot more tan you hit. It takes the fun out IMO.

rainmaker1313
09-28-2012, 04:13 PM
1-1 actually plays out properly when betting against the spread with 2 teams.

2-1 odds means you can put 100k on boths sides and clear 100k regardless of the outcome. Also you can make a profit by missing on the spread a lot more tan you hit. It takes the fun out IMO.

1-1 is proper when the bet is who will win yes
But not proper when you are only getting 1-1 on 5 different way to score.

rainmaker1313
09-28-2012, 04:19 PM
Can we please get the Dolphins AZ odds up??? Its Friday already!!!

Some Suggestions

Larry Fitzerald will be kept under 100 yard receiving........ 3-1

Larry F will have O TD's ..................................... 3-1

Reggie Bush (still questionable) 50 yards ...................................... 1-1
75 yards .................................. 2-1
100 yards ....................................... 3-1
125 yards ...................................... 4-1
150+ yards ................................. 7-1

Tannehill passes for 300 yards ........................................ 5-1
for 2 TDS ..................................... 2-1
for 3 Tds ...................................... 5-1

just a little extra

---------- Post added at 01:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 PM ----------

by the way, if you want help with Vbookie and want to make me a partner, I love doing this type thing and would happily help!

Kdawg954
10-02-2012, 03:24 PM
Will we start seeing a few college games on Vbookie?

This is a big week in college football with several big matchups.

Wildbill3
10-02-2012, 04:35 PM

This is a big week in college football with several big matchups.Vip members have had the ability to start vbookie event (I think) otherwise try asking tyler or cedar or nublar about doing college events.

Nublar7
10-02-2012, 07:35 PM

This is a big week in college football with several big matchups.

JCane has been in charge of the college vbookie events in the past. Check with him.

miamiron
10-05-2012, 02:35 PM
We need more defensive items such as Wake with 1-2-3 sacks
Smith with an interception,Dansby with 8 tackles,
Number of sacks in the first half,second half/game
number of interceptions by the Dolphins 1st half/second half/game
number of forced fumbles by the Dolphins 1st half/second half/game
total number of turnovers created by the Dolphins defense

special teams
punts returned for 20 or more yards
punt returned for a td

kickoffs returned for more than 40 yards
kickoffs returned for a td

to much is toward the offense and is getting boring and old...change it up

CalDolFan10x14
11-07-2012, 06:17 PM
What happens when you become VCash broke? (Damn those tempting Colts bets!!!!!!) :chuckle:

NY8123
11-20-2012, 11:32 AM
What happens when you become VCash broke? (Damn those tempting Colts bets!!!!!!) :chuckle:

You need to beg, barrow or steal! lol.

Bumpus
12-03-2012, 10:40 PM

Sit outside of a Jenny Craig meeting selling doughnuts afterwards?

NY8123
12-10-2012, 11:37 AM
Oh I figured out the vBookie thing, so be careful what you guys ask for, we'll be betting on all kinds of ****ed up ****!

Fins1971
09-19-2014, 09:11 AM
Anyway we can get a sticky thread in this forum for real betting tips and info. Or is that against the TOS?
I noticed that betting info by certain posters is scattered throughout different threads. Might be handy to have a central thread that has it all.
Just a thought.

Bumpus
09-19-2014, 09:22 AM
Anyway we can get a sticky thread in this forum for real betting tips and info. Or is that against the TOS?
I noticed that betting info by certain posters is scattered throughout different threads. Might be handy to have a central thread that has it all.
Just a thought.

Hmmm ... I don't see a problem with it TOS-wise, I'm just not sure who would be willing to contribute to it.

As for me - well - I just let my pet monkey fling poop at the wall, and I determine the betting lines from the patterns it's splatter leaves. :idk: