PDA

View Full Version : Some people are really dumb



iceblizzard69
04-08-2002, 07:12 PM
http://www.buffalobillsinsider.com/graffitiboard/showthread.php3?s=&threadid=11579&perpage=20&pagenumber=1


Check that thread out, one person said that if they drafted Reed (who I like a lot, I would be so pissed if he was a Bill) that the Bills would have the best secondary in the league. This is hilarious.

dolphan39
04-08-2002, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by iceblizzard69
http://www.buffalobillsinsider.com/graffitiboard/showthread.php3?s=&threadid=11579&perpage=20&pagenumber=1


Check that thread out, one person said that if they drafted Reed (who I like a lot, I would be so pissed if he was a Bill) that the Bills would have the best secondary in the league. This is hilarious.

they would have a good 2ndary http://www.ourlads.com/secure/depthchart.cfm?index1=buf, but

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

iceblizzard69
04-08-2002, 07:21 PM
Do you remember last year when some of them said Clements was better than Madison? Now that was hilarious. :lol:

phins054
04-08-2002, 08:46 PM
Hey IB69...Got the link to that page...thought a could use a laugh....Thanks, I needed that. Better secondary...Puh leeze. The Bills have A LOT of work to do before they even consider talkin smack about the Phins...

dolphan39
04-08-2002, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by iceblizzard69
Do you remember last year when some of them said Clements was better than Madison? Now that was hilarious. :lol: Chris Chambers proved them wrong all by himself :D

Clumpy
04-09-2002, 03:25 AM
Ken Irvin is gone!

Adding Ed Reed at FS could potentially make the Bills secondary one the best in the league, but not in 2002......more like 2003 or 2004.

dolfan06
04-09-2002, 03:40 AM
hey clump........! after last season, we could use a laugh or two!

VanDolPhan
04-09-2002, 03:54 AM
Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
Ken Irvin is gone!

Adding Ed Reed at FS could potentially make the Bills secondary one the best in the league, but not in 2002......more like 2003 or 2004.

And Ed Reed could fall flat on his ass and be out of the league in 2 years or develop an injury and never be healthy enough to go (around here we call it the Yatil Green Syndrome). To make that much of a guy in the draft is completely silly.

That's like us going around and calling Chris Chambers the next Randy Moss (without the attitude). It's silly and we are a year past the draft with him and we still don't know if he's going to achieve that star quality reciever level or not.

Billsfan
04-09-2002, 08:17 AM
Hey Ice, learn to read........MIAMI FAN was the one who posted "BEST SECONDARY ON THE NFL" No Bills fan said that.

GazPhin
04-09-2002, 08:29 AM
was that Miami-Man or "a Miami fan" you meant to write with all your great reading skill an' all:lol:

Billsfan
04-09-2002, 10:31 AM
Regardless, the fact remains that the author of the line, "Clements and Reed. Best secondary in the NFL." was a Miami Dolphins fan. So to start a thread titled, “Some people are so dumb” and point a finger at a Bills fan for something that was sarcastically printed by a Dolphins fan is hilarious. Please pay more attention to the facts before you post.

dolfan06
04-09-2002, 11:17 AM
who wrote it, its still a bogus comment!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

TedDanson
04-09-2002, 01:26 PM
<<2002 = 1972+2

You do the math!>>>

I gotta be honest this has my scratching my head. Someone let me in on the joke? I never claimed to be smart or anything near it so help me out.

Capt. Dick
04-09-2002, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by TedDanson
<<2002 = 1972+2

You do the math!>>>

I gotta be honest this has my scratching my head. Someone let me in on the joke? I never claimed to be smart or anything near it so help me out.


I thought I was the only one! :lol:

dolfan06
04-09-2002, 02:28 PM
1972+30!:rolleyes:

Capt. Dick
04-09-2002, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
1972+30!:rolleyes:


ummm GazPhin..........?????????????? :confused: :)

Billsfan
04-09-2002, 02:36 PM
I think that he's trying to say that the Dolphins went 14-0 in 1972. include the playoffs and Superbowl and you have 17-0. With 2 extra games in the season, he's saying 16-0 plus 2 playoff games and the Superbowl would be 19-0. So in 2002, the Dolphins will be 2 games better then 1972 and finish the season 19-0. Of course I could be wrong.

dolfan06
04-09-2002, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by Billsfan
I think that he's trying to say that the Dolphins went 14-0 in 1972. include the playoffs and Superbowl and you have 17-0. With 2 extra games in the season, he's saying 16-0 plus 2 playoff games and the Superbowl would be 19-0. So in 2002, the Dolphins will be 2 games better then 1972 and finish the season 19-0. Of course I could be wrong. i think you're right!;)

Billsfan
04-09-2002, 02:54 PM
What, no love for the Ills, Jills, Barfalo fan........I think I just did a good job of figuring out the problem.... Where's the love?

dolfan87
04-09-2002, 03:39 PM
I love you man...lol

Billsfan
04-09-2002, 03:42 PM
Thanks Dolfan ;-) lol

dolfan06
04-09-2002, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by Billsfan
What, no love for the Ills, Jills, Barfalo fan........I think I just did a good job of figuring out the problem.... Where's the love? :confused:

iceblizzard69
04-09-2002, 04:42 PM
A Miami HURRICANES fan wrote that, not a Miami DOLPHINS fan.

Billsfan
04-09-2002, 04:52 PM
Wrong again Ice, the quote, "Clements and Reed. Best secondary in the NFL." was by a Miami Dolphins fan. Go back to the link and check it out.

Marino1983
04-09-2002, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
:confused: Hey 06,,,you are wasting your time (and posts) with this loser ! Sense is a word that is never found in an iLLS fan's vocabulary, come to think of it - most of the words that they use relate to their history ----- Jills,iLLS, 4 STRAIGHT s-b's AND CHOKED on them .... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Marino1983

dolfan87
04-09-2002, 05:22 PM
Guys, I really hate to say this, but Billsfan is right. Miami-man was the one who wrote the post, and he was the one who made the comment.

Billsfan has wrote nothing incorrect.

sorry

87

Rude American
04-09-2002, 05:27 PM
:drinker:

Mack Daddy
04-09-2002, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by dolfan87
Guys, I really hate to say this, but Billsfan is right. Miami-man was the one who wrote the post, and he was the one who made the comment.

Billsfan has wrote nothing incorrect.

sorry

87 If this was a Bills board, do you think the mod would point that out about a Fins fan who posted something?:cool:

GazPhin
04-09-2002, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by Billsfan
I think that he's trying to say that the Dolphins went 14-0 in 1972. include the playoffs and Superbowl and you have 17-0. With 2 extra games in the season, he's saying 16-0 plus 2 playoff games and the Superbowl would be 19-0. So in 2002, the Dolphins will be 2 games better then 1972 and finish the season 19-0. Of course I could be wrong.

Billsfan has got it. Can I just make clear it wasn't meant to be a contest and as such there was no prize.:lol:

Can't believe my dolphin following friends needed a Jills (no offense meant) fan to point it out. I'll have to move on to a new signature now.:goof:

iceblizzard69
04-09-2002, 05:41 PM
billzn wrote they would have the best secondary.

dolfan06
04-10-2002, 03:28 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
i think you're right!;) i didn't say a ****** thing, i was just trying to find out who he replied too!

VanDolPhan
04-10-2002, 04:14 AM
Who cares? It's the Bills for crying out loud. Call me when they have a team.

dolfan06
04-10-2002, 04:20 AM
sort of!:rolleyes:

Billsfan
04-10-2002, 08:24 AM
No Prize........damn......J/K.......Glad I could help.......Hey Marino take it easy brother. Do you know anger is a sign of sexual frustration. You should check into that.

Marino1983
04-10-2002, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by Billsfan
No Prize........damn......J/K.......Glad I could help.......Hey Marino take it easy brother. Do you know anger is a sign of sexual frustration. You should check into that. Humm but you know what JILL BOY ,,,,, I am not angry with you, not in the least ! But I do feel sorry for you - one - that you have some type of mental illness that your past post's over the past couple weeks clearly show. And two - the obvious ,,,,, that you are a follower of the Western NY jILLY bobs !!! No anger from me sonny--just sympathy. :cry: :cry: :( :lol: Marino1983

Billsfan
04-11-2002, 08:33 AM
POINT RUSSO.......I think I won that one Marino....That was a weak comeback

Marino1983
04-11-2002, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by Billsfan
POINT RUSSO.......I think I won that one Marino....That was a weak comeback And the stupidity continues,,, your sooooooooo easy jILLS BOY !! :lol: :lol: :p :p :confused: Marino1983

dolfan06
04-12-2002, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by Marino1983
And the stupidity continues,,, your sooooooooo easy jILLS BOY !! :lol: :lol: :p :p :confused: Marino1983 :D

dolfan06
04-17-2002, 11:35 AM
jets http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif bills

dolfan06
04-17-2002, 11:38 AM
but sometimes those images don't show up!:(

Marino1983
04-18-2002, 05:29 PM
Now if you could transpose a jILLY BOB (or a red necked jILLY fan),, instead of the smiley face,, I would be real interested. I could make it into a screen saver -- you too can rid the NFL of the LOSERS FROM W-NY with your rotating sub machine laser !!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Marino1983

dolfan06
04-19-2002, 03:45 AM
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gifbills

dolfan06
04-19-2002, 03:47 AM
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gifjets

tank
05-03-2002, 08:31 PM
If the Bills had drafted Roy Williams they would have had the best secondary in the leauge. Clements and Winfield are very good and very young corners - probably better than Miami corners. Roy Williams would fit in great in the Bills offense. As it is, Buffalo does have a kick ass secondary

MOULDSROCKS
05-03-2002, 11:06 PM
marino -how old are you??? "And the stupidity continues,,, your sooooooooo easy jILLS BOY !! " that was weak!

and yes -billsfan is right, anger IS a sign of sexual frustration... are you having problems.... are you angry at your "willy?"

we had a viagra ad on the BBI site the other day that you could check into...

dolfan06
05-04-2002, 03:24 AM
hmmm, very interesting, we haven't had one here. i guess the makers know where their biggest market is!:D

Marino1983
05-04-2002, 06:43 AM
Originally posted by MOULDSROCKS
marino -how old are you??? "And the stupidity continues,,, your sooooooooo easy jILLS BOY !! " that was weak!

and yes -billsfan is right, anger IS a sign of sexual frustration... are you having problems.... are you angry at your "willy?"

we had a viagra ad on the BBI site the other day that you could check into... I am old enough to have forgotten more, than you could ever have the mental capacity to understand!! You say that you are angry, and frustrated, can't find any billy goats or sheep that will sleep with you Moldy? Well maybe you and your half brother jILLS BOY could get together. You both have alot in common, same IQ ((-1)), both of you are ((inbred)), and you both support the 4 choke W-NY basement dwellers the ((Barffalo jILLS))! I don't think it would be a good idea for you to try viagra, first - I think that a person has to be older than 10yrs old for it to work, and I don't think that your immediate family along with your cousins would appreciate you having more of a reason to have sex with them,,, plus at least think of the sheep !!!! What a total LOSER YOU ARE !!!!!!1:eek: :lol: Marino1983

Marino1983
05-04-2002, 06:46 AM
Originally posted by tank
If the Bills had drafted Roy Williams they would have had the best secondary in the leauge. Clements and Winfield are very good and very young corners - probably better than Miami corners. Roy Williams would fit in great in the Bills offense. As it is, Buffalo does have a kick ass secondary be the oldest living LSD abuser !!!!!:goof: Marino1983

iceblizzard69
05-04-2002, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by tank
If the Bills had drafted Roy Williams they would have had the best secondary in the leauge. Clements and Winfield are very good and very young corners - probably better than Miami corners. Roy Williams would fit in great in the Bills offense. As it is, Buffalo does have a kick ass secondary

:lol: Kick ass secondary? :lol:

That is just too funny, Clements and Winfield are good but not great, they are both worse than our second corner, Surtain.