PDA

View Full Version : anyone playing assasins creed: revelations?

uga3406
11-24-2011, 09:25 PM
Looks like another good game. Was curious to know if anyone bought it yet. I have played most in the series. I will most likely get it but wanted to see if anyone out there is playing it.

Clipse
11-25-2011, 08:50 AM
I have it. Haven't played all that much of it because Skyrim is so great. It's pretty good. Nothing really earth shattering though. If you love the other AC game you'll love this one just the same. Only talking single player though, haven't got around to multiplayer yet.

emeraldfin
11-25-2011, 08:58 AM
I;m actually trying to decide whether to get AC or Skyrim. I'm leaning towards AC because I've loved the rest of the games in the series, but with people telling me that Skyrim is a better game, I'm finding it hard to call.

Locke
11-25-2011, 12:23 PM
I have it but haven't played it yet. Nina bought it for me because she knows I love the Assassin's Creed series. I'm trying to finish up completing the achievements for Brotherhood before I jump into it, but everyone seems to say it's good, especially if you're a fan of the previous ones...

rob19
11-25-2011, 01:22 PM
I;m actually trying to decide whether to get AC or Skyrim. I'm leaning towards AC because I've loved the rest of the games in the series, but with people telling me that Skyrim is a better game, I'm finding it hard to call.

They're completely different style of games I think, some people might find Skyrim kinda slow paced or tedious if your not into that type of massive rpg. I love it and have been a fan since Oblivion, whereas Assassins Creed never really did it for me.

Locke
11-28-2011, 12:48 PM
I finally popped it in over Thanksgiving Break. It plays identical to part 2 and Brotherhood, but the graphics seem to be much more crisp. I'll let you decide if that's a good thing or a bad thing, but I'm thoroughly enjoying it. I'm only an hour in though...

Ricky_Fan34
11-28-2011, 12:52 PM
I bought it about 2 weeks ago but still havn't opened it. Skyrim is simply too good to jump into another game right now.

Locke
11-29-2011, 02:05 PM

If you get it hit me up. It has a pretty sweet online multiplayer mode that I'm really enjoying. Would be fun playing with some Dolphin fan brothers...

WeVie
12-02-2011, 09:57 AM
This is one kick *** game. I recommend it for sure.

peace4all
12-28-2011, 06:26 PM
Finished it yesterday...Pretty good game, although the campaign is a little short...I've enjoyed playing it more than Brotherhood.